Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:40:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The truth about bitcoin  (Read 3929 times)
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:36:57 PM

Bitcoin is a digital assest or currency. It is also true that bitcoin works as a real money and help to man for success. The biggest truth is that bitcoin can make anyone rich and develop country economy. Bitcoin is constantly making progress.
What you say is also true that bitcoin is an asset that functions as a real currency that always helps many people to succeed. Bitcoin continues to experience progress in the business world that becomes a reality so that the truth is bitcoin can help many people to be as simple as possible so that bitcoin is able to change or develop the economy of the community and the country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:20:01 AM

the presence of risk gives bitcoin an opportunity to make some quick money. there will never be that lack of risks will lead to big money
BitGunner

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:27:48 AM

I think that maybe some part is truth but not everything. To my mind, btc is the best coin which has many advantages in comparison with others that exist in the market today. To my mind, it is better to use btc than any other coin
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:38:10 AM

To judge if bitcoin is worth to invest in, you may consider this universal monetary rule:

There is NO good, easy, risk free money, that is available for everyone.

If the money good and risk free, it is called a heritage and it is not available for everyone.
If the money is good and available for everyone, its is called an entrepreneurship and its not risk free nor usually easy.
If the money is risk free and available for anyone, it is called a salary, but that is usually not very good.

If anyone claims, that money is good, easy, risk free and anyone can get their share of it, it is essentially a scam. Doesnt matter if You are being scammed with money, electricity or just waste of time. It also doesnt matter if there are several people who get scammed big time at once or millions, that are scammed bit by bit, it is still a scam. Any deal, where people are attracted with false promises and where the nature of their investment is kept hidden by purpose, is a scam. Bitcoin is not what promised and that fact is being disguised now.

the truth about bitcoin is that`s the way to reach your goals someday if you have a patience and trust on yourselves, just wait and be calm in what time
Jackolantern

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:40:45 AM

I think that the truth is that it is going to be the leader in the market forever. To my mind, this is the best way to trade. I think that btc has significant potential which nobody will deny

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
wtbhitlv

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:42:22 AM

Yes, it does serve as a basis for judging whether Bitcoin is worth investing. If we consider this general monetary rule before every investment, our investment risk will be better controlled.
suchi2591

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:44:57 AM

What is the reason of current dip. My portfolio is in deep red. What should I do?
wengden

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:46:20 AM

Yeah. I agree with you dude. In this comunnity there's no free. We will just try to be safed always in doing such investment. Dont take risk if you still have doubt on it. Some part of bitcoin is truth some are not.
Theresachinyere

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:49:51 AM

investment into btc is very risky but it is worth it in every aspect.
joshuab028

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:52:12 AM

Yes, bitcoin is a very risky investment. First of all because sometimes we doubt whether it is legit or not. Second, is we are of scammers. But besides this bitcoin is really a good choice as long as we know how to be safe
Lagunaloire2

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:00:24 AM

People say Bitcoin rogue, I do not care about that problem. I only really care about Bitcoin prices up and down. It directly affects my finances and investors.
Panetymerni

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:01:40 AM

Investing in anything is always risky. Bitcoin is more risky than gold but ICO's are more risky than Bitcoin.
ogzramiz

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:36:24 AM

you mentioned an important topic, thank you. nothing can be totally perfect. life is not perfect anyway. things that are perfect do not belong to this world. don't believe everything.
Janeetaa

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:01:04 PM

All investments must have risks. So before investing we must learn what we invest. That includes investing in Bitcoin, so we must know all the risks about bitcoin. Many people panic because the price of bitcoin continues to decline.
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:23:33 PM

Free cheese only in a mousetrap. There is no easy money and there is no investment without risks. Investing money is always a bit dangerous.
dohh (OP)

Activity: 332
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:57:55 AM

What is the reason of current dip. My portfolio is in deep red. What should I do?

Thats unfortunately impossible question. You are asking me to tell You, how coin flip will result.

What the future will be like, that i can answer. Most probably BTC will bounce few times, every peak ending at lower than previous and is followed by deeper and deeper fall.
This is very bad news for You, if You bought at high. But this is, what I think, will happen.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:39:52 AM

All things considered, regardless of what your comprehension about bitcoin, as long as the bitcoin has a major help for the individuals who gain and contribute on it we can state this is exceptionally intriguing and worth to help in light of the fact that not all digital money resembles bitcoin and furthermore not all speculation is you can acquire like what you procure from it.
GraceEmily

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:50:34 AM

Many people talk about the nature of Bitcoin rather than the truth. They consider more about value than the increase or decrease. The risk that Bitcoin brings as soap bubbles, investors always look at the value and profit of Bitcoin.
chacha4twenty

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:11:32 AM

everybody knows the truth about bitcoin and but banks don't want to accept as currency and if we use bitcoin as payment never use bank so bank will mind so thats why bitcoin getting dumb and still trying to dumb btc...btc etf is delayed and im sure sec will approve the btc etf in September..
huge investors trying to dumb btc and ethereum for they can buy at cheap price... thats all...  Shocked Shocked
JessicaMcDonnell

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:11:00 AM

The Bitcoin market generally has many similarities with the stock, Bitcoin price fluctuates regularly, but up and down often, but Bitcoin prices, in the long run, is still up. Many investors have poured The capital of Bitcoin is very early and so far they have had a tremendous amount of assets. I myself have been an investor and investor of Bitcoin since the year 2016 so I understand Bitcoin is a very potential market. However, the electronic money market in general and Bitcoin, in particular, is a new investment trend and of course, if you pick up the trend then the opportunity to make money is always wider when it is saturated as evidence. There is a huge potential risk, of course, of any market so high profits are always accompanied by high risk, you should determine this from the beginning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: