Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:35:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The truth about bitcoin  (Read 3937 times)
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:28:47 PM

I would never call earning bitcoin easy money, because I have to spend a lot of time working with it, constantly improve my knowledge in this area. Therefore, it can also be called work.
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:39:19 PM

The fact that bitcoin is easy money is said only by those who are not involved in earning with it. Because bitcoin is also a work. It may not be as difficult as some professions, but it requires some effort if you want to achieve a good result.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:11:42 AM

No one claims that bitcoin is easy money.To start trading you need to have the money to buy a bitcon and have a solid knowledge in this area.It's not easy.I spent a lot of time to at least earn something in this industry.I also know people who have earned nothing but lost.So that nothing easy I not see.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
ahamir

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:40:47 AM

truthful about bitcoin. There is not easy, risk free money it is available for every one. I can agree of it. It is not free  and easy.Invest is bitcoin very risk..and everyone should know all risk which bitcoin connected with. all people assurmes his responsibility for a similar investment. It is web market so you have  more knowledge about this market. than you will success. Other wise you will loss.
shittypro

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:48:35 AM

Bitcoin is famous right now and people they know that can earn bitcoin using trade market invest etc. some of them are lose cos they don'e even know what is the bitcoin is and all they know if can invest it will double but they don't know the crptocurrency is a lot of asset and you don't know when it up and when it's fall so hard and you must be a risk taker about this
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:59:48 AM

To judge if bitcoin is worth to invest in, you may consider this universal monetary rule:

There is NO good, easy, risk free money, that is available for everyone.

If the money good and risk free, it is called a heritage and it is not available for everyone.
If the money is good and available for everyone, its is called an entrepreneurship and its not risk free nor usually easy.
If the money is risk free and available for anyone, it is called a salary, but that is usually not very good.

If anyone claims, that money is good, easy, risk free and anyone can get their share of it, it is essentially a scam. Doesnt matter if You are being scammed with money, electricity or just waste of time. It also doesnt matter if there are several people who get scammed big time at once or millions, that are scammed bit by bit, it is still a scam. Any deal, where people are attracted with false promises and where the nature of their investment is kept hidden by purpose, is a scam. Bitcoin is not what promised and that fact is being disguised now.

I agree with you. Its not easy to earn money in bitcoin, investing in bitcoin is risky so you really need enough knowledge so you can make wise decision. Dont be afraid to risk. Higher risk higher benefits.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:25:01 PM

In the technological advancement era, I think the final money will be replaced by bitcoin, which will be available on all future transactions. So you should learn about it in advance to avoid bad cases later.  Wink

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Sinancre

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:42:02 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency. It is also true that bitkoyn works like real money and helps a person succeed. All investments are risky, you can lose all your pension payments, which you have accumulated from work....
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:18:53 PM

Bitcoin is the internet based currency which is using for international trade and other transactions i love when i have bitcoin and now i am trying to mine some new bitcoin because the price is rising and i have enough things to start a good bitcoin mining setup. In these days bitcoin is good to hold.

pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:17:04 PM

Bitcoin is the king of all altcoin and known as the mother currency of all cryptocurrencies. It is a digital currency which is based on block chain technology and may be used world wide. Bitcoin works as a real money and effective transaction payment system. It is a new type of cash and innovative system which is operated through network codes are used to verify the transactions.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:45:21 PM

even every currency is always at risk, so, we cannot be safe from any risk.

Successful people always take that risk to achieve success, we will never be successful trading if we are afraid and never try.

so, I think that bitcoin offers many advantages but is not HYIP, Bitcoin has better trust and progress.
realdantreccia

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 11:46:53 PM

The truth about Bitcoin is code.  Code is gold, code is truth.  But here the truth is always deleted so check me on twitter =P

From the many one, from one, the source
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:52:32 PM

just because people hear some success stories and see the millionaires in news regarding bitcoin they invest there wishing to be like them, and wishing for easy money whereas they tend to lose what they have as wel.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:59:00 PM

The truth about bitcoin is a marvelous digital currency which has been produced basing on the blockchain technology and it is reliable. In bitcoin, if you want to earn a lot you need to take a risk for investing, yes it may loose your money or not but its all your decision on how you will handle your money. Bitcoin help us to reach our dreams to become successful in the future.
dohh (OP)

Activity: 332

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:45:40 AM

The truth about bitcoin is a marvelous digital currency which has been produced basing on the blockchain technology and it is reliable. In bitcoin, if you want to earn a lot you need to take a risk for investing, yes it may loose your money or not but its all your decision on how you will handle your money. Bitcoin help us to reach our dreams to become successful in the future.

By so far, You can not earn anything organical with BTC. Only way, You can "earn" is from someone other´s behalf. And those who buy from You, can not earn anything either by any other means, than selling with more, than the bought.

What You speak about dreams is mathematically impossible for wider audience, until BTC will have a viable product/service behind it. Which in my opinion will happen NEVER.
vfrcbv911

Activity: 238
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:51:58 AM

There is NO good, easy, risk free money, that is available for everyone.

I think this applies not only to bitcoin. I personally appreciate bitcoin more for its idea and technology than for the easy way to earn.

holtzmann

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:25:37 PM

I'd say, Bitcoin isn't a scam exactly because it corresponds with this rule.
quoctien1997

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:00:45 PM

I agree that doing anything is risky.
Bitcoin can also help you make a lot of money but it can also hurt you lose the money you have invested.
So, when doing any work that needs to consider and learn before doing.
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:15:41 PM

Maybe many have heard about the number of people who are successful by investing in bitcoin. But actually the success of investing in bitcoin starts with ourselves, we have to know and learn how to invest bitcoin properly and correctly because in investing we are faced with a high risk, so we should not just invest without knowing how to invest the right bitcoin.
hitcrypto

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:29:45 PM

The bitcoin is the best for our life. So bitcoin price is to much low so you can buy some bitcoin for next few month hold i get more income from it. Crypto market will be down and we have to get more profitable and get income. We are participent in crypto market so we gave to work on market. Market will be down and market will be ups and down so we can properly to do this work. I trust bitcoin because few month ago the price is too much high  now price is low. So i belief bitcoin market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: