Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:02:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]🔥CONNECTY🔥 The blockchain of knowledge and innovation  (Read 2849 times)
kaliii

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:11:03 AM

It seems to me that Albert Einstein would be a very popular scientist on the Connecty platform. Such a great scientist could be trained by everyone who wants, thanks to advanced technology and online-training.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ico/comments/8qwish/connecty_the_blockchain_of_knowledge_and/
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
verasovo

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:45:31 AM

OK, It's in French but...

It's good for crypto world !

https://journalducoin.com/altcoins/ing-linteret-du-public-pour-les-cryptos-va-doubler/
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:50:21 PM

I agree with you, it's good that so many people in Europe know about cryptocurrencies, but I'm glad that there are still a lot of people who have not heard anything about cryptocurrencies, which means that cryptocurrencies and blockchain projects have great potential for development! It's strange that in Belgium such a low figure, only 38% of people heard about crypto.
CryptObserver4

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:55:41 AM

Very interesting project. Making knowledge you don't even know exist accessible to everyone. One of the most promising and successful projects to date! I advise everyone to join and follow the development! I believe Connecty will be part of our future! I also believe that this project will be the path of many scientists today! Good luck and go to the moon!!!
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:15:31 AM

I've just check on the bounty campaign thread, found it interesting, it has those complete bounty campaign open.
Perhaps I could join some of them.

tunnel

Activity: 206
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:15:46 AM

The C2C part of the platform is free and open to everyone. For legal and regulatory reasons, users are
obliged to identify themselves on the platform by fill in the traditional KYC (Know Your Customers). So i guess kyc will be required for this project

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE  ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
verasovo

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:41:16 AM

The C2C part of the platform is free and open to everyone. For legal and regulatory reasons, users are
obliged to identify themselves on the platform by fill in the traditional KYC (Know Your Customers). So i guess kyc will be required for this project

Indeed it is
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 06:59:41 PM

I've just check on the bounty campaign thread, found it interesting, it has those complete bounty campaign open.

Yeah for sure, you should join some campaigns, come into the connecty telegram channel and talk with us if you have any questions!

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
verasovo

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:24:51 AM

Join us =)
We are friendly AND professionnal =)
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:48:27 AM

I think this is a smart project, with the entry of Olivier Nerot this project mission will be helped quickly. to choose to develop through blockchain, your movement is right.
verasovo

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:50:38 AM

I think this is a smart project, with the entry of Olivier Nerot this project mission will be helped quickly. to choose to develop through blockchain, your movement is right.

Thank you !
I also believe we have chance to collaborate with O. Nerot
ganegani91

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:56:07 AM

I always support projects that are engaged in science. because science-based projects have a clear mission. and not harm the surrounding community

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
verasovo

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:26:56 PM

I always support projects that are engaged in science. because science-based projects have a clear mission. and not harm the surrounding community

Glad to count you into our community =)
If you have any question, do not hesitate.

We also are active on Discord and Telegram if you want to chat with us !

Have a nice day
niteroy

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:52:14 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 01:22:32 PM by niteroy

One of the features of the Connecty platform is the use of revolutionary smart contract technology, which is implemented by a computer program - that is, the participation of parties and intermediaries in this process is not it takes. Correctly set parameters in the program level the risk of unfair behavior of the parties in their interaction (evasion, delay, delay payments, etc.).

• The main advantage of smart contract is the conduct of transactions without the involvement of third parties (under normal conditions they act as guarantors for the performance of the contract).
• The second advantage of smart contract is the security and confidentiality of transactions. All contracts are stored in blockchain in an encrypted form. Only the parties to the contract know about the terms and subject of the contract, and nobody can make changes to the program code.
• The third advantage of smart contract is the reduction of transaction costs. If the terms of the contract are met, users exchange assets instantly. No further confirmation is needed.
verasovo

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:59:05 PM

One of the features of the Connecty platform is the use of revolutionary smart contract technology, which is implemented by a computer program - that is, the participation of parties and intermediaries in this process is not it takes. Correctly set parameters in the program level the risk of unfair behavior of the parties in their interaction (evasion, delay, delay payments, etc.).

• The main advantage of smart contract is the conduct of transactions without the involvement of third parties (under normal conditions they act as guarantors for the performance of the contract).
  • The second advantage of smart contract is the security and confidentiality of transactions. All contracts are stored in blockchain in an encrypted form. Only the parties to the contract know about the terms and subject of the contract, and nobody can make changes to the program code.
  • The third advantage of smart contract is the reduction of transaction costs. If the terms of the contract are met, users exchange assets instantly. No further confirmation is needed.
The third advantage of smart contract is the reduction of transaction costs. If the terms of the contract are met, users exchange assets instantly. No further confirmation is needed.

More sexy with bullets and center ^^
kaliii

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:00:58 PM

Denis James Evans, (born 19 April 1951 in Sydney, Australia), is a Professor in the Research School of Chemistry at the Australian National University. He is widely recognised for his contributions to nonequilibrium thermodynamicsand nonequilibrium statistical mechanics and the simulation of nonequilibrium fluids. I think he will be interested your project!

https://www.reddit.com/r/ico/comments/8qwish/connecty_the_blockchain_of_knowledge_and/
verasovo

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:09:29 PM

Denis James Evans, (born 19 April 1951 in Sydney, Australia), is a Professor in the Research School of Chemistry at the Australian National University. He is widely recognised for his contributions to nonequilibrium thermodynamicsand nonequilibrium statistical mechanics and the simulation of nonequilibrium fluids. I think he will be interested your project!

I like those little "stories" about each great inventor / scientist / ... and how Connecty could have been interesting for them !
It was a great idea from you / I do not know who ^^
niteroy

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:23:02 PM

The third advantage of smart contract is the reduction of transaction costs. If the terms of the contract are met, users exchange assets instantly. No further confirmation is needed.
More sexy with bullets and center ^^
I agree with you, my friend. For the future I will take into account. I have already changed my previous post with your constructive comments 😀
ericbal

Activity: 144
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:56:48 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 10:30:21 AM by ericbal

My vision of the Connecty power Wink
Nicholasa

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:20:59 PM

The project is very nice and if you actually do well in actualizing your visions, then I think it will be good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: