Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:06:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin hits lowest in 2018  (Read 998 times)
Papilio

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:02:30 AM

Crypto currency is still one of the most important subjects of discussions in the financial sphere. The new fiscal year bitcoin began not very optimistic. But the end of the year will please us.

Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:21:06 AM

Bitcoin hits lowest in 2018; falls below $6,000: Here’s what you should know
Bitcoin crashed to a low of $5,787 on Sunday afternoon, mildly recovering to $6,131 on Monday morning.

Bitcoin crashed to a low of ,787 on Sunday afternoon.
Post-October last year, Bitcoin rallied in a way that shocked the world. From the modest $4,000 price, Bitcoin surged past $19,000 in just two months. But soon, the fall began and now the most popular cryptocurrency has fallen to below $6,000, lowest in 2018. Bitcoin crashed to a low of $5,787 on Sunday afternoon, mildly recovering to $6,131 on Monday morning. There could be many reasons for the fall in Bitcoin — tax selloffs, higher regulations or ban in many countries, multiple hackings et all.

All that apart, the Federal Reserve of San Fransico last month said that the Bitcoin crash could be attributed to Bitcoin Futures. “The rapid run-up and subsequent fall in the price after the introduction of futures does not appear to be a coincidence,” the report ‘How Futures Trading Changed Bitcoin Prices’ said.
Founded by an unknown person or a group of persons Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009, Bitcoin remained within $4000 until mid-2017, when it increased exponentially for about 10 months. “This explosive growth ended on December 17, 2017, when bitcoin reached its peak price of $19,511. Notably, these dynamics aren’t driven by overall market fluctuations,” the report said.
However, crypto traders have not abandoned the idea yet. “This is not the funeral for bitcoin whatsoever,” Brian Kelly, founder and CEO of BKCM LLC, an investment firm focused on digital currencies told CNBC. He added that as compared to last year’s price of $2, 500, Bitcoin is still at a higher level.

Bitcoin is a type of cryptocurrency, a digital currency which uses encryption techniques to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds. It is like the money, with no physical presence but a series of codes. Bitcoin is traded on exchanges using the blockchain technology. The blockchain is a digital and public ledger through which transactions made in digital currencies are recorded chronologically and publicly.

Also I would like to share on this thread that our loving bitcoin once did hit 3000 US dollars base on a persons story that I know this person once said that bitcoin value reached 3k USD and that years was 3-2 years ago (please if your asking a proof I can not provide I believe in this person because with out this person I will not learn everything(not all) that I know about mining and trading.

So I would like to say that 6k USD is not the lowest value that bitcoin run too. Also this I am saying is a proof that bitcoin value or all the cryptocurrecy value will never stay to its lowest it will rise slowly to reach the moon.

Personally I'm waiting for even lower. Really want to drop it in order to take off . and while it will not lead anywhere

For me the value of today is much better rather than 3000 USD this is the time that we should truly but altcoins and bitcoin but when it comes to altcoin please make sure that this altcoin well be potential runner up. So as I always say buy low but the bitcoin value and other altcoins is good therefore buy now sell high later on.

It has being a serious market downtime this year. But I believe all of that was very temporary so we can be expecting a substantial growth as well from here on.

Its true. According to technical analysis BTC reached the second bottom and from this point, cin should go up.
Moreover, now we see more and more good news, so hope to see July and August green
I think there is tripple bottom at least and this should be end of bearish trend for sure. But many traders say that this is not the end Sad. Maybe 4000USD could be.
According to market analysis, there can now be two scenarios related to futures. Either we go to 5600 again in these chapels, or at 7100 + -, such a low price can not be.

Well that right but I did not get that idea from other I thought of it why? because I beileve in the possibilities that might happen still and the end we still wish that higher changes for the cryptocurrency as well for bitcoin value. 
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:27:15 AM

Bitcoin hits lowest in 2018; falls below $6,000: Here’s what you should know
Bitcoin crashed to a low of $5,787 on Sunday afternoon, mildly recovering to $6,131 on Monday morning.

Bitcoin crashed to a low of ,787 on Sunday afternoon.
Post-October last year, Bitcoin rallied in a way that shocked the world. From the modest $4,000 price, Bitcoin surged past $19,000 in just two months. But soon, the fall began and now the most popular cryptocurrency has fallen to below $6,000, lowest in 2018. Bitcoin crashed to a low of $5,787 on Sunday afternoon, mildly recovering to $6,131 on Monday morning. There could be many reasons for the fall in Bitcoin — tax selloffs, higher regulations or ban in many countries, multiple hackings et all.

All that apart, the Federal Reserve of San Fransico last month said that the Bitcoin crash could be attributed to Bitcoin Futures. “The rapid run-up and subsequent fall in the price after the introduction of futures does not appear to be a coincidence,” the report ‘How Futures Trading Changed Bitcoin Prices’ said.
Founded by an unknown person or a group of persons Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009, Bitcoin remained within $4000 until mid-2017, when it increased exponentially for about 10 months. “This explosive growth ended on December 17, 2017, when bitcoin reached its peak price of $19,511. Notably, these dynamics aren’t driven by overall market fluctuations,” the report said.
However, crypto traders have not abandoned the idea yet. “This is not the funeral for bitcoin whatsoever,” Brian Kelly, founder and CEO of BKCM LLC, an investment firm focused on digital currencies told CNBC. He added that as compared to last year’s price of $2, 500, Bitcoin is still at a higher level.

Bitcoin is a type of cryptocurrency, a digital currency which uses encryption techniques to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds. It is like the money, with no physical presence but a series of codes. Bitcoin is traded on exchanges using the blockchain technology. The blockchain is a digital and public ledger through which transactions made in digital currencies are recorded chronologically and publicly.

Also I would like to share on this thread that our loving bitcoin once did hit 3000 US dollars base on a persons story that I know this person once said that bitcoin value reached 3k USD and that years was 3-2 years ago (please if your asking a proof I can not provide I believe in this person because with out this person I will not learn everything(not all) that I know about mining and trading.

So I would like to say that 6k USD is not the lowest value that bitcoin run too. Also this I am saying is a proof that bitcoin value or all the cryptocurrecy value will never stay to its lowest it will rise slowly to reach the moon.

Personally I'm waiting for even lower. Really want to drop it in order to take off . and while it will not lead anywhere

For me the value of today is much better rather than 3000 USD this is the time that we should truly but altcoins and bitcoin but when it comes to altcoin please make sure that this altcoin well be potential runner up. So as I always say buy low but the bitcoin value and other altcoins is good therefore buy now sell high later on.

It has being a serious market downtime this year. But I believe all of that was very temporary so we can be expecting a substantial growth as well from here on.

Its true. According to technical analysis BTC reached the second bottom and from this point, cin should go up.
Moreover, now we see more and more good news, so hope to see July and August green
I think there is tripple bottom at least and this should be end of bearish trend for sure. But many traders say that this is not the end Sad. Maybe 4000USD could be.
According to market analysis, there can now be two scenarios related to futures. Either we go to 5600 again in these chapels, or at 7100 + -, such a low price can not be.

Well that right but I did not get that idea from other I thought of it why? because I beileve in the possibilities that might happen still and the end we still wish that higher changes for the cryptocurrency as well for bitcoin value. 
I think that there should be another wave of HYIP on the rise in the price of bitcoin. Accordingly, there is an opportunity once again to ride on the hilarious roller coaster. BUT just in case I keep a few coins that do not depend on the dump and pamp.

emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:30:33 AM

It is not a matter to worry if the bitcoin price decreasess to the lowest. Because the nature of the blockchain is decentralized, so if there is fall than their will definitely be rise.
Well said. Decreasing of price here in crypto world is so common, in fact everytime bitcoin experienced that. Theres nothing to worry because im pretty sure that itc an recover.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
a31078

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:39:48 AM

There's still a lots of spectators who believes that bitcoin will bounce back, tracing the last years movements then we are still in good position, though even the value falls to this level right now but the chance of being lifted again is still in the position, bitcoin will survive and its between believers and players that will bring the fate of this investment currency, as long as there are people who keep dealing with bitcoin and willing to embrace changes then  probably we will expect another spike.
I agree with you and I also believe that as long as there are people who still believe in the coin and still invest largely in it, it will definitely rise again.
jamota

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:43:17 AM

Personally I waited even lower. In order for me to invest more.She wanted to drop it to take off. and in the meantime will not lead anywhere until the price goes up again.
AndronBelikoFF

Activity: 224

A decentralized registry for unique assets

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 09:44:35 AM

I think there is nothing wrong with such a strong fall in prices. This is a very fertile market. The price is still bound to go up.

* Codex   |   Collect with Trust *
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 818

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:05:02 AM

There's still a lots of spectators who believes that bitcoin will bounce back, tracing the last years movements then we are still in good position, though even the value falls to this level right now but the chance of being lifted again is still in the position, bitcoin will survive and its between believers and players that will bring the fate of this investment currency, as long as there are people who keep dealing with bitcoin and willing to embrace changes then  probably we will expect another spike.
I agree with you and I also believe that as long as there are people who still believe in the coin and still invest largely in it, it will definitely rise again.

Bitcoin is so hard to erase on its ecosystem since once and for all many rich people earning some huge fiat on it so there's nothing to worry about this things since some of the downfall is due to manipulation of some greedy people and those crazy panic seller people will be surely left behind if they won't stake at the all time low of the bitcoins. We should remember that Q3 to end year sometimes the best time for bitcoins and altcoins

jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:48:00 AM

The current market situation is not good. The value of bitcoin is continuously decreasing from last few months, But decreasing of price is common in money market and it can rise any time. This crypto market react according to good and bad news. and a positive news in favor of crypto can increase the price of bitcoin. So don't worry about this situation bitcoin will be rise soon and make new higher level.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:22:01 PM

Bitcoin lost a lot during this time therefore I think that it is necessary to invest now, because soon it  will grow !!
QuickS22

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:25:40 PM

This drop of bitcoin froze my money for a long time, but I think everything will be all right with it, the price will rise sooner or later
hoami55

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:27:08 AM

I don't think there's any immediate need to worry, but I do think this is taking longer than expected and that there's a lot of resistance to growth at the moment. The buzz and excitement has been lost, and there's not much new money or media coverage advocating it. I think we need to see some real-world uses that'll promote further interest. The big worry now is that while we're ok to HODL, a lot of the potential investors or interested parties  towards the end of last year have now seen this fall and have been dissuaded from getting involved.
nikotengik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:29:59 AM

I think I use it to buy it.
do not panic and do not make trouble. all will definitely generate profits if utilized properly

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
autotoss

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:25:02 PM

Hopefully it will go up from now on, because this last bear forest was really tiring… Many guys had just left the Game and sold everything they had, so we are less for now. Need to stay strong hands, guys!
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:30:27 PM

I do not even know if I just want to advise you to invest in a crypto project like Socratus
romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:32:33 PM

The BTC rate is currently at $ 6500, and the exchange rate fluctuates continuously. If you want to increase BTC rates may have to wait until the end of 2018 when the investment demand increased, causing the exchange rate of the entire market to rise again.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
aamy90925

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:59:43 AM

I don't think there's any immediate need to worry, but I do think this is taking longer than expected and that there's a lot of resistance to growth at the moment. The buzz and excitement has been lost, and there's not much new money or media coverage advocating it. I think we need to see some real-world uses that'll promote further interest. The big worry now is that while we're ok to HODL, a lot of the potential investors or interested parties  towards the end of last year have now seen this fall and have been dissuaded from getting involved.
Tone147

Activity: 221

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:02:11 AM

I agree with you and have reached the bottom of bitcoin. Grin
So 2018 is definitely the lowest year for bitcoin prices, so it's hard to see a 6K bitcoin in the days ahead.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:09:53 AM

Bitcoin lost a lot during this time therefore I think that it is necessary to invest now, because soon it  will grow !!
Although bitcoin is in the downtrend but anyway because it's still warm for everyone.. low price can be a good chance to get in, after many factors that affect it to be down.. surely there will be factors or various other things that make it go up.
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:36:30 PM

According to CNBC TV, it's not the first day that they say that bitcoin has already reached the bottom this year. And news from different countries confirm that now they are making a positive news background in order to unfold the market trend.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: