Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:53:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do I have to pay taxes for Bounty and other  (Read 237 times)
shixiu

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:53:32 AM

In my country, there is a policy that describes the individual's acquisition of the player's virtual currency through the Internet.
The proceeds from the sale to others after the fare increase are personal income tax, which means that the tax is required.
But in order for this policy to become a reality, it is necessary to fully implement the real-name system of the Internet.
I think the symbolic meaning of this policy is greater than the actual meaning. However, virtual currency supervision is difficult, and the cost may be higher than the tax itself, which is difficult to implement.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:18:00 PM

For example, in my country, there is no rule about cryptocurrency income so I don't have to pay taxes for my income from bounty campaign or any investing way in crypto world. But I often increase income level of my real job when I have to fill in the form to pay taxes so I'll have to pay more taxes and until now everything is still fine for me Smiley. Try to find out a way to legalize your income, don't try to evade taxes

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Balmoon

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:54:56 PM

I think by paying taxes will increase the price increase on the coin, because with it the state as legalized crypto, so it will affect on price increases.
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:52:46 PM

For me as far as i know, taxes has not been part of the policy of BTC it is because in crypto world its a decentralized currency its not yet been under regularization from the government.
heartthew

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:02:56 PM

I've never met such a thing. In my country, cryptocurrencies are not so much fixed in the national state to be taxed.  I hope that it will stay as it is now..
Heart18

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:14:32 PM

I'm interested in the question - "Do I have to pay taxes for Bounty and other income in the crypto currency"? For some time I have already taken part in the Bounty, I have already deduced the money more than once and now I have asked myself this question. I understand that different countries have different laws, so I will clarify that I live in Russia. As far as I know, the crypt in Russia is not yet legalized,
so I think that it is not necessary to pay taxes, but on the other hand it's also income, and taxes pay taxes on income.
Who is aware of this issue, please write your answers. I would be very grateful.

In my own understanding you should pay taxes from your income if your wealth is declared and government can trace it. One thing more that you are obliged to pay taxes if cryptocurrency is legal in your country. You need to follow the regulation on cryptocurrency impose by your government to avoid any problem.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:30:57 PM

You'll not have to pay taxes if you still keep them in crypto but if you exchange all your crypto into cash then I think you'll have to pay taxes for government although there is no rule about cryptocurrency in your country yet. Don't try to evade taxes if you don't wanna be punished by law in the future Smiley

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
Xiroartoni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:19:50 PM

It all depends on the amounts you withdraw. If it is small amounts, the tax organization is unlikely to have questions about your income. You can make cards for family members and display the same amount on different cards. Even if the tax organization is interested in your income, you can negotiate with friends who will write you a receipt that took money from you and now they are returned. Bypass schemes very much and you can get around them quite simply. At least no one has asked me any questions yet. I heard that there is a payment system called AdvCash. They have offshore cards, which unfortunately ceased to serve in Russia and in some CIS countries. However, if you are not from these countries, you can use it and then no one will ever bother you.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:56:58 PM

I think by paying taxes will increase the price increase on the coin, because with it the state as legalized crypto, so it will affect on price increases.

Rather, it will be that when you enter the tax on the coin will automatically rise the price of the coin! However, if there is legalization, then we can use coins in everyday life, and this will also increase the price on the market!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: