Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:15:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IF YOU HAVE NO MONEY, ICO IS NOT FOR YOU!  (Read 183 times)
poutintsev (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 03:45:57 PM

Read full article here:

https://medium.com/@filip.poutintsev/if-you-have-no-money-ico-is-not-for-you-478270bf56cd

My trust score has been ruined by fake negative reviews by lying users. Click on my "trust" and then "reference" to see for what exactly I got them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:55:02 PM

I think ill have to disagree. Because i started in bitcoin without any money at all..What i did first is I work hard on bounty and signature campaigns there where times when all my effort was useless because i get scam along the way many times  but i have earn satoshes with effort and patients and when it was big enough i started investing it to altcoins nd i was lucky enough to earn and i keep doing what i did since the beginning and all my efforts has bear fruits of succes and actually i have join many altcoins.  Infact I make my wife resign from work because what i have earned is profitable enough. i did not have money at first all i have was industry and patience and strong faith. If i can do it so are many other people too.
ico-services

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 04:01:10 PM

I think ill have to disagree. Because i started in bitcoin without any money at all..What i did first is I work hard on bounty and signature campaigns there where times when all my effort was useless because i get scam along the way many times  but i have earn satoshes with effort and patients and when it was big enough i started investing it to altcoins nd i was lucky enough to earn and i keep doing what i did since the beginning and all my efforts has bear fruits of succes and actually i have join many altcoins.  Infact I make my wife resign from work because what i have earned is profitable enough. i did not have money at first all i have was industry and patience and strong faith. If i can do it so are many other people too.

Did you even read the article? It says you should not start your own ICO, if you have no money!
CrimsonGT

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:01:42 PM

Well, the good thing of the crypto market is there is a low barrier to start your investments. But the thing is that you should be ready to lose your money due to high risk, so do not bet on your last money.
Way2Cool

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:19:49 PM

I don't agree with it...
ICOs are risky but can make you rich!
just keep your eyes open! learn how to evaluate a project and find information about it.
there are a lot of scams, but also a lot of good projects.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 04:25:55 PM

Yeah, the article is directed towards businesses and startups, not investors.

It's not saying that investors should not invest in icos if they have no money, it talking about the expenses it takes to make an ico successful.

It's good to always be reminded about just how many icos go in not knowing what they are doing.
How can a company that only has a 10k to 50k budget ever be successful?
How are they going to market?
How are they going to develop partnerships?
Hell, how are they even going to afford the plane tickets to go to conferences?

The reason why 90% of icos fail is not because they are scams, it's because they are a bunch of noobs that have no idea how to run a business.
The same can be said for investors.
The reason why 90% of crypto investors lose money is because they are a bunch of noobs that have no idea how to trade.

chelle5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:30:24 PM

ICO is for everybody who are interested even if you do not have money, you can join bounties first until you earn enough money to invest if you have capacity to invest and knowledge, you can do step by step. ICO are not only for the one have money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
gabchuks
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:36:39 PM

Not true,  I have most ico coins but never had money to.buy. I believe there still other ways of getting the ico coin without money. Most projects gives people opportunities to get hold of there coin for free
enisshkurti

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 04:39:25 PM

Initial coin offerings usually are cheap so even if you invest 5-10 usd you can get nice amount of tokens, so you never know what the future of that ico can be it can increase a lot so you can make good income with 5usd invested
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 04:57:00 PM

The ICO is like a field, which still gives us the possibility to take profit, but of course to select it it takes survey and research to know whether the ICO has potential or not, if you are in doubt then leave, if not just hit those one. And for some, ICO also become another way to get short or long-term profit if its really hit the market already.
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:05:24 PM

I would say not only ICO but the whole crypto market as well. How people can purchase some coins if they don't money to invest in Roll Eyes

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 04:02:43 PM

I have Read , and what ?  It says that if you have no money it is not worth making YOUR ISO . You yourself have read this article ?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
yerger

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:14:26 PM

I agree with that, Investing in ICO just like gambling. Even there is many people that can get rich with that, but there is many people that get massive losses from it too. And I'm sure that ICO is just for people which have much money or rich.
Flyne d Coin Digger

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:16:32 PM

Well not everyone who started here have money, some of us here is only students seeking some knowledge on this technology we have while they earn something along the way.

It's not all about the money it's all about strategy...
Guildenstern89

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:19:35 PM

I agree there's something to it. First, a person must prove that he is able to earn a lot of money. And if someone is trying to create a startup with no experience at all - it is alarming.
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 472

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:20:02 PM

If you have no money you can participate in any ICO by joining their BOUNTIES!
Bounty is one branch of having a success ICO.
Bounty = Advertisements
you can also refer some friends for you to earn, make a blog of the project.
there are so many things to do for you to participate in any bounty.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 04:22:32 PM

Topic starter should know that this article is for those guys who wants to launch their own ICO. The main ideas is that you don't need to pray for some investor that will pay all your bills. If you are doing a good project invest your own money or code a nice solution, money will find you soon.

@oweljayr

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:23:13 PM

Totally disagree with that.  Even the smallest investment you will do with ICO will make it bigger eventually.  You don't really have to have bigger amount of money to invest, it is just a matter of analyzing the ups and downs of it when trading.  And if you really don't have the cash, try to borrow some amount to your family members and take the risk of investing.  When you finally have the profit, return what you have borrowed and continue trading your profit left and so on.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:30:05 PM

It's contradicting to my own point of view this is because it is not all about money if you have an interest to join an ICO there are lot of resources to join an ICO you like for example if you have a skills in writing articles or make a video blog for ICO review then you can join the bounty programs of the said ICO then the rewards you received are the tokens from the ICO and then re-invest the token or trade it on exchange. Money isn't everything what matters most is how to think creatively to achieve what you have desired.
ronni01

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:40:14 PM

It really is so because you always need to invest money because you can earn money on campaigns, but if you want real money then you need to invest in promising projects!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: