Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 02:42:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 4 ways blockchain is going to revolutionize eSports  (Read 123 times)
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:39:15 PM

i agree strongly to all the problems and the solution is also right in front of us we have Asura to solve all the problems it is one the best coins which can solve all the esport gaming problems and the best part being it is based on neo and the team is really good do check it out

correct me if I am wrong but Asura, so far I know, its more about betting on eSports not a platform for tournaments, which games do they provide?

I recently invested in Asura (nice bonus Smiley). They are trying to build a complete self-regulating esports platform, they call it AsuraWorld. It should contain everything, ranging from tournaments (organised, self-hosted) to indeed betting. Their main point of focus is the community. If the community carries it, they'll have a bigger chance in succeeding. Especially since there are several other (similar but not the same) projects currently happening. I was excited to hear that they were able to get Jimmy Ho (Demon, King of Dota) to be their brand ambassador (read more here). I hope they will succeed, got a lot riding on it Tongue

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: