Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:58:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Creditor Data Platform — Decentralized Personal Data Marketplace | PRE-SALE  (Read 2875 times)
nguyenthenguyen

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:36:18 AM

Many thanks, Looks like a really promising ICO Grin
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:20:18 AM

Many thanks, Looks like a really promising ICO Grin
Yeah, with CDPT platform, we can earn profit from our data, which we never receive from Google or Facebook! I love CDPT idea!
creditordataplatform (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:30:41 PM

It seems to me that this will be a very interesting and promising project, because I like the idea of this project. I wish good luck to the developers

Thank you! Stay with us to be updated on our latest news Smiley
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:33:03 PM

I believe very much in this project because one of the battles that is currently being played and the fact of not owning its data. Indeed with Facebook google we use a service for which we do not pay but we are the product. It is vital for us, the consumer, to regain control of giving ourselves through a decentralized service such as Creditor Data Platform allows.
It is necessary and obvious that we must return to a natural and permanent restoration of control over our privacy.
I wish the team good road and good courage because you will need some!

Thank you for these words! We appreciate your support!
If you want to join our product as an early investor, we can give you some bonuses. For more info you can contact @uliianas in Telegram. Thanks!
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:39:20 PM

When does the team plan to launch their product on the market?

Hello!
We're currently developing our application for customers. Our tokens and smart-contracts are ready, but still, there are many things to do. You can see our current roadmap in our Onepager: https://creditor.ai/documents/Onepager.pdf

Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:42:05 PM

Idea of the project is not new, but interesting and promising. I think team has enough experience and opportunities for the successful implementation of the project.

Thanks for your support!   Cool
HuaLogan

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:56:40 PM

This is a very promising project and I believe that it will be able to achieve a stunning success.
MrSpasybo

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:58:19 PM

This is a very promising project and I believe that it will be able to achieve a stunning success.
You should check project WP and rating: small softcap, high rating and transparent team. GDPR is the hottest problem in 2018, and CDPT will help us redeem our data and money too.
HuaLogan

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:41:32 PM

You should check project WP and rating: small softcap, high rating and transparent team. GDPR is the hottest problem in 2018, and CDPT will help us redeem our data and money too.
I will check it tomorrow. A small softcap that i think really good, and CDPT team will reach it easy
MrSpasybo

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:02:59 AM

I will check it tomorrow. A small softcap that i think really good, and CDPT team will reach it easy
I think with smart marketing plan and positive info from crypto/bockchain conferencies, CDPT can reach softcap next week.
Will you invest in this project guy?
Murile

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:26:00 AM

I am very interested in this project, I look forward to your progress.
swamik

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:30:15 AM

Congratulations!!
I am pleased to inform that Creditor data platform has been shortlisted and added to our listing:

In case of any changes, feel free to revert back with the proposed changes to be made to hello@allcoinposts.com

Best Regards,

https://www.allcoinposts.com/icodetails?q=Creditor-Data-Platform
MrSpasybo

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:27:44 PM

Congratulations!!
I am pleased to inform that Creditor data platform has been shortlisted and added to our listing:

In case of any changes, feel free to revert back with the proposed changes to be made to hello@allcoinposts.com

Best Regards,

https://www.allcoinposts.com/icodetails?q=Creditor-Data-Platform

Information about Creditor are every where. Crypto-community is waiting for your platform, hope you can realize it soon as soon.
HuaLogan

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:30:37 PM

I think with smart marketing plan and positive info from crypto/bockchain conferencies, CDPT can reach softcap next week.
Will you invest in this project guy?
Yeah, i see that project really impressive, and I advise everyone to invest for CDPT
MrThang

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:38:33 AM

What different between your project and other project? Which advantages you have?
MrThang

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:22:20 AM

When does the team plan to launch their product on the market?

Hello!
We're currently developing our application for customers. Our tokens and smart-contracts are ready, but still, there are many things to do. You can see our current roadmap in our Onepager: https://creditor.ai/documents/Onepager.pdf

Hello. Creditor Data Platform has an interesting roadmap. What are your marketing plans to grow in terms of customer base?
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 12:18:47 PM

I believe very much in this project because one of the battles that is currently being played and the fact of not owning its data. Indeed with Facebook google we use a service for which we do not pay but we are the product. It is vital for us, the consumer, to regain control of giving ourselves through a decentralized service such as Creditor Data Platform allows.
It is necessary and obvious that we must return to a natural and permanent restoration of control over our privacy.
I wish the team good road and good courage because you will need some!

Thank you for these words! We appreciate your support!
If you want to join our product as an early investor, we can give you some bonuses. For more info you can contact @uliianas in Telegram. Thanks!

This means a lot. U were warned to stop doing what u do but ignored our message. We will withdraw the support now. People were rumoring that this project belongs to other places hence the question arose: what are u doing here and what are ur goals? If u are here to conduct business find an instructor on this forum and ask him to teach u free of charge.

iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:22:56 PM

Creditor Data Platform is backed by NOVA School of Business and Economics — the most prestigious business school in Portugal and a leading business school in Europe.
Then it is a great partner, huh? It is a lovely thing and an incredible thing to know if a project gonna be backed with a company outside the business.
HuaLogan

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:03:50 PM

how do you develop a global decentralized marketplace for tomorrow's global data
industry.
MrSpasybo

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:42:14 PM

Creditor Data Platform is backed by NOVA School of Business and Economics — the most prestigious business school in Portugal and a leading business school in Europe.
Then it is a great partner, huh? It is a lovely thing and an incredible thing to know if a project gonna be backed with a company outside the business.
Yes, NOVA is one of the best partner in crypto world. You can check their site here: https://www2.novasbe.unl.pt/en/
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: