Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:54:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Trade launch] ❤️❤️❤️ 3DES - New feature of 3DES project ❤️❤️❤️  (Read 32025 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
potapo

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:51:27 PM

I think theyshould move to DEX exchanges. They are close future trend.

I read in some sources that the team plans to release its token exactly on this exchange. and it may happen in the near future.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bluberry7

Activity: 282

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:57:24 PM

Since long ago, I've always wanted to have my hands on 3D printing, and i heard from my friend, that the printing process taking really long time do to the splicing of the model before it print.
Now i meet this project that suppose to be fastening the splicing process, that way the 3D printing process will be faster.

Do you have an experience in 3d printing or models slicing?
3d modelling can be done with cutting costs. Excellent opportunities for any company. I think it can work.

Who's the target audience here, companies or individuals?
3DesTeam (OP)

Activity: 158

3DES - Slicing as fast as possible

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 10:16:26 AM

Launching trades with a new token
The 3DES project is scaling up, announces a new token launch and the trade starts. At the moment the tokens are already listed on a decentralized exchange EtherDelta and soon will be listed on other exchanges. The 3DES team is actively developing the project.
Stay tuned!
exchange

wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:20:08 AM

Since long ago, I've always wanted to have my hands on 3D printing, and i heard from my friend, that the printing process taking really long time do to the splicing of the model before it print.
Now i meet this project that suppose to be fastening the splicing process, that way the 3D printing process will be faster.

Do you have an experience in 3d printing or models slicing?
3d modelling can be done with cutting costs. Excellent opportunities for any company. I think it can work.

Who's the target audience here, companies or individuals?

I think for this system has long been run but not many people know it
and if the system is already widespread, many big companies dare to pay expensive to use it

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
gorconec12

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:02:14 AM

Good news! Am I right that token swap will be some time later after ICO finished?
black coffe

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:58:03 PM

Is it possible to use 3DES token for payments in your ecosystem?
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:01:23 PM

The question is not whether to buy or not. The question is how much we will earn after going on the exchange with such baggage. Personally I'm waiting for X3-5
Well, it's not the purpose of a project. Every project has their own fundamental and some of them were actually need some time to hit exchange.
Julia26

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:39:22 AM

Etherdelta is small exchange, but it's good sign. Waiting for listing on huge exchanges.
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:55:50 AM

the allocation of bounty is very small, do not expect you will get more participants in your bounty campaign
Vladimir.eth

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:22:33 AM

What exchanges do you plan to reach in closest future?
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:39:34 AM

Interesting and impressive project specially in the world of art and architecture. Also the reading materials is so much informative and user friendly. Keep it up and goodluck for the whole project.
3DESsupport

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:13:02 AM

Dear 3DES members!

We’re glad to share that after the decision to scale up the project for increasing the liquidity of the assets, we decided to issue an additional token.
The token is a futures instrument, nominally linked (1:1) to the main token. This token is listed on a decentralized exchange EtherDelta and we’re working on entering other exchanges.

The additional token is available for purchase by new members. After the main token enters the market, the additional token holders will receive the main token automatically.

https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x115e7b7ecdd9792d6995cb426b2ef4d6119682a7-ETH

We continue the active project development, we count on your support and we’re certain about the success.

Best regards,
the 3DES team
kolya.inc

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:22:00 PM

Scaling announcement and exchange listing is very important positive signal. Waiting more listings!
hussainshah7

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:30:33 PM

The 3D printing market is actively developing now and is strongly undervalued. However, the technology is already used in many production areas: from plastic toys to spaceship engines. The main advantage of 3D printing compared to the traditional production methods is its versatility. A 3D printer needs source raw material and a program with 3D printing instructions to make a wholesome item.
This unique approach lowers the demand for building and maintaining large-scale assembly shops for a concrete item production.
Egor_F

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:39:56 AM

How will you proceed a token swap? Will you get any instruction?
Entonio

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:15:33 AM

Project is alive. Reached exchange before ICO.
Ilya.miy

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:36:28 AM

Do you advise any other crypto projects?
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:47:53 AM

The 3D printing market is actively developing now and is strongly undervalued. However, the technology is already used in many production areas: from plastic toys to spaceship engines. The main advantage of 3D printing compared to the traditional production methods is its versatility. A 3D printer needs source raw material and a program with 3D printing instructions to make a wholesome item.
This unique approach lowers the demand for building and maintaining large-scale assembly shops for a concrete item production.
Yeah it is already used by some manufacturing and production company which the main product is plastic. 3D printing is not just for making some project in college or for some thesis purposes but this 3D printing is already used in manufacturing industry.
KAZAKOV.TOM

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:07:49 AM

Do you plan to be listed on IDEX exchange?
cryptoroland

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:40:44 PM

Great! DES on exchange! I keep tokens from autumn.
Yes, the project tokens are already on ForkDelta) And the price is pretty good. When there is a listing on other exchanges, the price will be even higher.🚀

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: