Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:19:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to 3000$?  (Read 575 times)
ShadyMash (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 05:43:54 PM

lot of people saying bitcoin will reach 3000$ and go to up from there.my technical analysts friends also said me that.they said me to swap btc to USDT and stay away from altcoins. but my personal idea bitcoin will never reach 3000.what you thinking about this?

First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:45:11 PM

I think "HYIP cartel" are using Bitcoin for their 200% to 400% profit per month HYIP programs/ponzis since Bitcoin is anonymous and unregulated.

HYIP programs pay high profits for 2 to 3 years and then they shut down.
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:50:38 PM

I mean, a lot of people throw price predictions out there. Trade analysis is only right maybe 10% of the time and that can be attributed to luck. I personally don't think Bitcoin will drop down to $3000, don't listen to your friends. They know just as much as the next guy does. In my opinion, the lowest Bitcoin will go is probably $4000, maybe even $5000 since there is a lot of support there. The recent price increase is a good sign, but it is still to early to say if this bull market is over yet or not. If I where you, I would just keep holding.
Saitteld

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:04:10 PM

hey! I don't think your friends are right.
3k is almost impossible. A better forecast sees bitcoin bottom at 4.5k level. And this would be a nefarious scenario!
if you want to move to UDST or USD move, if you want to short sell go ahead!
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:17:03 PM

lot of people saying bitcoin will reach 3000$ and go to up from there.my technical analysts friends also said me that.they said me to swap btc to USDT and stay away from altcoins. but my personal idea bitcoin will never reach 3000.what you thinking about this?
I read the forecasts where it can be shown that it will fall below 3k $ but not yet. Personally, I think that it should not fall below 5k $.
HelenS

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:19:58 PM

I think it will not fall so low. All this is caused by the crash of Asian exchanges...
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:25:03 PM
Merited by Stephen Gornick (10)

hey! I don't think your friends are right.
3k is almost impossible. A better forecast sees bitcoin bottom at 4.5k level. And this would be a nefarious scenario!
if you want to move to UDST or USD move, if you want to short sell go ahead!

Nothing is impossibe when bitcoin is involved, even 3000$ lower but the price will not go down just like that. There is reason for everything and at the moment I don't see tendences at the market to go so down.
It's funny how every time when price goes down people start with predictions or theories about extremly low price or even that bitcoin will completely fall. Can't quite understand that need of spreading panic and unconfirmed information. That helps no one it's only making the situation in bitcoin community worse.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:27:42 PM

Only time can tell what and where Bitcoin will.near 2018 ATH let alone to going higher. Lots of FUD in the cryptomarket presently. Since Bitcoin is tied to altcoins, it's really affecting it as well.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
tokecabe

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:29:40 PM

some even say later bitcoin prices will fall on the price of $ 1000
but it has not happened yet and I hope it will not happen. Angry
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:37:54 PM

Never been a fan of Technical Analysis myself - as was mentioned, I think it's more luck than anything else. I suppose it's possible - anything is - but I don't personally believe it will drop that low. I could be completely wrong, but I think we're about to see things start to turn around. Recovery can be a slow process, though.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:42:43 PM

Nobody knows exactly where bitcoin will go, but I suspect if it drops to $3,000 it won't stay that low for long. There is a very limited supply of BTC. At that level, I would be a buyer.
sabrikks

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 07:48:12 PM

Till this time and since 2 years and didn't see one correct prediction about bitcoin price, crypto market seems to not abide by any rules and it's very volatile to the point where you can apply TA anymore.

the truth is that nobody knows where the price is going.

Brookie

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:53:22 PM

I think if some influential people can not find the factors that make bitcoin down then bitcoin will continue to decline to the lowest price or the previous price. An important action is required to prevent its bitcoin down to the lowest position.
JamesR1

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:55:46 PM

I don't agree with you bitcoin market is heading to 7k usd so impossible for this giant to hit 5kusd despite of all dumpers .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:05:12 PM

can you try to sell bitcoins before it's too late or finally fall in price and try to invest in younger and more promising crypto projects that's what I did with a friend and invested in Socratus
nasar

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:05:36 PM

I have another agreement about bitcoin I see that bitcoin will raise to 20,000 $ again in near future
and will also hit 25,000 $ Shocked as world will agree with digital currency this is my opinion  Smiley
Kethek

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:09:51 PM

it looks like it will not happen bitcoin buds fall to $ 3000 you can see the market is now green and will soon pump to reach the highest peak
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:17:58 PM

I do not believe the words Bitcoin will cost $ 20,000 a month later. But at the same time I do not believe in $ 3000. It looks like it will come and go at a price of 5-10K.
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:24:04 PM

There is a small possibility that it go down until $3000. But i don't trust anybody else here. No one knows what will happen to bitcoin in the coming days. And i believed that bitcoin will grow anytime soon.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
coinminerdotcom

Activity: 108
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 08:30:36 PM

I don't see it dropping that low. The large mining warehouses won't let it drop less than 5k. So here's hoping that it stays that way. We might see it drop around 5.5k but below 3k doesn't seem likely anymore.

Trusted US based Company
coinminer.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: