Bitcoin Forum
October 16, 2018, 03:00:54 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THIS INTERNET DUMBASS will pay a Interet/networking WIZ for a chat  (Read 50 times)
hechoenjapon

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:54:58 PM

HEY !
IM AN INTERNET DUMBASS
i know just the basics and a little above basics . alittle more than the average INTERNET DUMBASS
i will pay someone $25 in bitcoin for a chat , i need to ask some questions about DNSand internet tracking and shit like that
for those haters who will say some shit about " oh this guy is probably carding" or whatever , i have no idea what you are talking about .
so if you want to make $25 bucks for a 10 minute conversation . dont be a DUMBASS and lets get talking
send mea message

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Cean

Activity: 656
Merit: 521

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 12:41:55 AM

Sure I can chat with you average dumbass but you should pay me before going into discussion. And you will not request refund if we couldn’t solve your issue. If that’s ok text me right away. My telegram is @ceanbit

▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████    ██████▄
   ▄████████    ████████▄
  ██████▀          ▀██████
 █████▀              ▀█████
█████                  █████     █████  ███████  █████   ████▄████████▄▄          ▄▄████████▄▄
                       ▐████▌     █████  █████  █████    ████████████████        ██████████████
                       ▐████▌      █████  ███  █████     █████▀▀   ▀▀████▌      █████▀    ▀█████
              ██████  ▐████▌       █████    █████      ████▀       ▀████     █████▀      ▀█████
█████         ████████               █████   █████       ████         ████     █████        █████
 █████▄       █████████               █████ █████        ████         ████     █████▄      ▄█████
  ██████▄     ▀▀████████               █████████         ████         ████      █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀███████▄▄▄    ▀▀█████               ███████          ████         ████       ██████████████
     ▀█████████       ▀▀█               █████           ████         ████        ▀▀████████▀▀
        ▀▀█████                         █████
                                       █████
                                      █████
                                     █████
| | Fast
Secure
Anonymity
|   Join Us 
Twitter   Facebook
Discord   Github
WaffleMaster

Activity: 924
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:32:51 AM

If you're committing any serious crimes, you won't be able to cloak yourself properly with some basic information or run of the mill programs that any SKIDs are recommending. So you'd probably do best to pump the breaks and actually come up with some proper operational security or better yet don't even get started Grin
PwrLeveld

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:18:05 AM

HEY !
IM AN INTERNET DUMBASS
i know just the basics and a little above basics . alittle more than the average INTERNET DUMBASS
i will pay someone $25 in bitcoin for a chat , i need to ask some questions about DNSand internet tracking and shit like that
for those haters who will say some shit about " oh this guy is probably carding" or whatever , i have no idea what you are talking about .
so if you want to make $25 bucks for a 10 minute conversation . dont be a DUMBASS and lets get talking
send mea message

Newbie offering 25$ for dumb ass chat? Without any proof of paying, Not Suspicious at all.  Roll Eyes

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.