Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:09:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THIS INTERNET DUMBASS will pay a Interet/networking WIZ for a chat  (Read 128 times)
hechoenjapon (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:54:58 PM

HEY !
IM AN INTERNET DUMBASS
i know just the basics and a little above basics . alittle more than the average INTERNET DUMBASS
i will pay someone $25 in bitcoin for a chat , i need to ask some questions about DNSand internet tracking and shit like that
for those haters who will say some shit about " oh this guy is probably carding" or whatever , i have no idea what you are talking about .
so if you want to make $25 bucks for a 10 minute conversation . dont be a DUMBASS and lets get talking
send mea message

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cean

Activity: 807
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:41:55 AM

Sure I can chat with you average dumbass but you should pay me before going into discussion. And you will not request refund if we couldn’t solve your issue. If that’s ok text me right away. My telegram is @ceanbit
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:32:51 AM

If you're committing any serious crimes, you won't be able to cloak yourself properly with some basic information or run of the mill programs that any SKIDs are recommending. So you'd probably do best to pump the breaks and actually come up with some proper operational security or better yet don't even get started Grin
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:18:05 AM

HEY !
IM AN INTERNET DUMBASS
i know just the basics and a little above basics . alittle more than the average INTERNET DUMBASS
i will pay someone $25 in bitcoin for a chat , i need to ask some questions about DNSand internet tracking and shit like that
for those haters who will say some shit about " oh this guy is probably carding" or whatever , i have no idea what you are talking about .
so if you want to make $25 bucks for a 10 minute conversation . dont be a DUMBASS and lets get talking
send mea message

Newbie offering 25$ for dumb ass chat? Without any proof of paying, Not Suspicious at all.  Roll Eyes

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: