Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:51:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is going down  (Read 771 times)
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:58:48 PM

I think bitcoin dip going until 5300$ range Which is strong support. But Sometime it will dip beyond the previous high But It will happen because of FUDS or bad news.
What is your opinion guys, Where it will stop

Ignore old news. Now the gear moving forward. Bitcoin price slightly increasing day by day.. So i hope this will recover soon. As i told already ignore fake news about bitcoin. From my experience bitcoin will never die.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:51:48 PM

I think bitcoin dip going until 5300$ range Which is strong support. But Sometime it will dip beyond the previous high But It will happen because of FUDS or bad news.

There is no need to worry as bitcoins is going down, it only means that the market is giving a chance for other investors to hoard a huge amount because the market price today is currently dumping.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:06:13 PM

Today they are rising up, although a little increase, but I think this is the time of the rise of the crypto market.
You are right and I am agree with you price has started to rise now, it is time to have patience and buy some more bitcoin because it is not the final pump, we should buy some more coin at this amazing ratting of 6k because after few months it will be more than double then we will be surely happy for our decision of holding at buying at the down price because bitcoin ratting keep on moving.
Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:03:41 PM

For some reason I'm sure that bitcoin was already downstairs and now only growth is waiting for us. We could not sink even below $ 5,500, in the coming weeks I expect very rapid growth
Rizal_01

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:31:26 PM

Price still not stop for btc still up and down but my predict btc will in 5000---->5400$ in max low price
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:48:19 PM

Not only BTC, but also many other altcoins are now falling deeply, perhaps today's market has quite a lot of people withdrawing from the market, they abandoned the altcoin trading. So the new price drops so low.
All thoses ICOs, even those with no real life applications and yet attracting millions of dollar in investment are where all the money leaving the main digital assets like Bitcoin have been ending. However, it's not like majority of those investors are done with Bitcoin and the rest, they're just after fast money and would definitely come running to the tried and tested cryptocurrencies in no time as reality begins to set in.
dante golo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:45:36 AM

The bitcoin exchange rate will increase again when bad news about crypto begins to subside so there are traders who have confidence in bitcoin investing to try their luck in the future without emotion if the price has not moved.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
CRYPTOGANGSTERs

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:40:50 PM

I think absolutely the same. Bitcoin is now in a zone of uncertainty and most likely he will still need to fall to a price of 5 300$ before he starts active growth.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:55:22 PM

You can see that bitcoins in recent days are moving sideways and are heading at $ 6500-6700. These are very good signals for the price of altcoin can recover, I think that at this time you should trade limit by day and should have specific plan when trading. The market is in a bear market for long term so the bitcoin price may continue to drop sharply at any time.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:03:10 PM

You can see that bitcoins in recent days are moving sideways and are heading at $ 6500-6700. These are very good signals for the price of altcoin can recover, I think that at this time you should trade limit by day and should have specific plan when trading. The market is in a bear market for long term so the bitcoin price may continue to drop sharply at any time.
It is true that the market is currently in the bear market zone and that it can drop at any moment though lets not be all pessimistic about it because by the end of the year its almost certain that this early investment in BTC will pay off.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:09:52 PM

well chances to see more drop still possible but things can be overcome of the bull if holders will continue buying and wait for the right time, many people are still positive and can wait for the perfect timing to sell out, those weak holders are in panic and already sold their coins while bag holders will be ready to pick it up and play more, just wait for a little more.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:44:36 AM

Ignore old news. Now the gear moving forward. Bitcoin price slightly increasing day by day.. So i hope this will recover soon. As i told already ignore fake news about bitcoin. From my experience bitcoin will never die.
Bitcoin has been moving in its low market since the start of year 2018 and took a lot of time to recover which indicates that demand rate is slow and decreases that is why the price falls and suffering from downfalls. However the market has recovered in the past few days and today we have an improved value equivalent to 6707 dollar and if this continues then our future upcoming days will be better.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:53:22 AM

In June the market went down very strongly. But in early July, I saw signs of recovery. And I believe that this market will soon go up in July.
Market is shaking up and down. you can’t just say this is sign of improvement and on the same page you can’t just say this is loss for us. Because this movement doesn’t stop at some stage. It always moving up and down and making our plans ruined. We are looking forward for an amazing jump from bitcoin so that we can trade better with it in short term and long term as well.
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:01:42 AM

Well, as of now, it does not go down at 5300$, as what you have predicted. So it only means that there are no concrete basis that the price will go down dip. It's just a normal flow of the crypto market where most of this kind of situation always occur in the business.
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:17:40 AM

The analysis shows that his rapid growth will soon begin. The main thing is to have time to buy it.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:25:44 AM

Market is shaking here and there. you can't simply say this is indication of change and in agreement you can't simply say this is misfortune for us. Since this development doesn't stop at some stage. It continually climbing and down and making our arrangements demolished. We are searching forward for a stunning hop from bitcoin so we can exchange better with it in here and now and long haul also.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:41:30 AM

Market is shaking all over. you can't just say this is sign of progress and in understanding you can't just say this is hardship for us. Since this advancement doesn't stop at some stage. It persistently climbing and down and making our plans decimated. We are hunting forward down a dazzling jump from bitcoin so we can trade better with it in without a moment's hesitation and whole deal moreover.
Greenkarki

Merit: 19

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:54:37 AM

Till yesterday the market moves towards downtrend only.  But today it starts to increasing, but the growth is not very high it moves towards in positive. But we cannot predict whether this will continue or again it would go back to down. Hope it will not going down again, normally from July the market starts to recover,  I think now it's moving towards positive. If it continues then surely the bull run will occur by the end of this year.

InvestICO2L

Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:59:25 PM

5300$ is the worst price bitcoin can fall for it...i think that this will not happen but i really cant expect the near future price how will be
The price has improved from 6k dollar to 6.3k dollar yesterday and the fresh good news is further improvement or increase of the price from 6.3k dollar to 6.5k dollar this morning.

Now situations and perceptions are changed a little, negative perceptions are just for instant and is just a perception itself. Useful thing to consider at this stage is to start buying more Bitcoins in order to make a good collection for getting maximum profit in future.
Bitcoin is getting recovery gradually, till now it’s over 6,6k dollar. We are being showed a slight rise of bitcoin, it’s such a great news to all of us. It comes clearly that we’d better believe in bitcoin instead of getting FUD or bad news, which lead you  to be in loss easily and somehow it control you a lot. Ever since bitcoin’ve existed, indeed it characterised extremely volatile. Thus, when it gets drop slightly or dramatically, definitely it will have a rise again. With the current situation of market, it provides us motivation to invest!! 
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:59:56 PM

I have mixed feelings about ETF. Everyone is saying that it will bring BIG institutional money to the game. But most of BTC is being bought over the counter bypassing exchanges. Price stays the same. ETF may bring some minor hype. I hope that I am wrong and MASSIVE BULL RUN is coming soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: