Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:50:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When you think of currency what will come to your mind?  (Read 3866 times)
MarieAshley

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:28:39 AM

I think future will be more then Cryptoconcurrency
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:35:28 AM

Bitcoin currently serve as money to some but have not been accepted by all. For IMF an organization that big to accept it bitcoin as money will really change lots of things. Bitcoin is still in its infancy so more hopes for it, with time probably they will or rather might see its value. Let's hope for that day to come when it will be highly recognized.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:26:57 AM

I think about cryptocurrency about 2 years plus ago because i am broke as hell but when i saw cryptocurrency, i don't mind it because it seems like a scam for me but after a week, i told my self that why not just give it a shot, at least i tried and after trying it for the few months, it gives me a decent profit which gave me a chance to pursue more.
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:17:23 PM

I think over time, the international monetary Fund will still consider bitcoin as an electronic currency. To do this, of course, most developed countries should legalize it.
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:03:17 PM

Well at first, when I think of currency, the fiat currencies come first into my mind, but not that it ends. The new evolving digital currency always cross in my mind especially now the era is too different and we are now living in a world where almost everything around us is digital.

Same here, both makes me think about currency because the trend is changeable most especially now almost everything are using digital currency just like in paying, sending money and investment. It is totally evolving, so I think there is no question if time comes it will be acceptable and useable in different countries.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:19:54 PM

when think about currency, still only flat money is coming to my mind because in our country still the concept of virtual currency is new. But I hope this will be changed with the time. Digital revolution will took over currency and it will make people's life easy than the paper money. Hope that era will some soon
Make sure that the application of cryptocurrency in your life will make things easier and I think the things that benefit life should be promoted and the crypto is not missing. Blockchain technology will also change the way people manage in many areas of life.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:20:21 PM

My first come to mind when we say currency is the money that spend on a whole day to survive , it is many kind of currency in all over the world, I think currency is the most helpful for our dailyneeds.
I agree in your opinion, when you say currency is the money that we used and spend our daily needs to survive our everyday lives. So many currency in the world, we know everything in this world needs money.
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:23:56 PM

I don't think they see Bitcoin as a new currency but what they might be referring in this photo is not about the evolution of money since trading is not here but the evolution of payment system that starts using the common ones, paying money then it evolved on using cards and now which we can use mobile phone applications and obviously Bitcoin.
I agree, the picture shows how transaction of money evolve and also where it was being stored. From a lieral money put in a bank and now even in cell phones. When they say currency I always think about USD and PHP. Still fiat was ahead to bitcoin because it was widely ised and acceptable by all people compare to bitcoin or other cryptocurrency that was existing only in a cryptoworld, but still bery useful amd helpful to anyone who uses it.

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1349

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:26:49 PM

I think over time, the international monetary Fund will still consider bitcoin as an electronic currency. To do this, of course, most developed countries should legalize it.

Electronic money doesn't necessarily have to be a cryptocurrency. There are so many outcomes. There are already payments systems that allow you to pay with fiat using your phone just like you'd use a credit card. You just wave it next to the terminal and it's done. It can also be a centralized cryptocurrency, you just never know.
I'd expect that many people will be afraid of decentralized cryptocurrencies. It will take a lot of time before they get used to uncle sam not holding all cards in his hand.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:30:29 PM

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) just recently posted a picture that shows the evolution of money that people have used since the beginning of human civilization. Will IMF consider Bitcoin as a new currency?

This shows the evolution of money in which it evolves as a result of high technology.Nowadays there were lot of trends in which people already aware it exist,the creation of bitcoin as another forms of currency that most people are aware of.I myself consider it as a profitable currency in which its advantages is it can make us earn profit with our investments and can be used as a form of payments also.

mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:35:27 PM

I think about cryptocurrency about 2 years plus ago because i am broke as hell but when i saw cryptocurrency, i don't mind it because it seems like a scam for me but after a week, i told my self that why not just give it a shot, at least i tried and after trying it for the few months, it gives me a decent profit which gave me a chance to pursue more.
It is good passage to start a new beginning, even we are in doubt, we keep trying to prove to our self that it is something going to worth. When I think of currency, what comes into my mind is how going to earn that because it is invisible and we cannot see nor touch it. I think of it, if it is a reliable things that can get by working like how we work for the job. Now I finally get the answer and used this currency as an asset too.

yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:42:23 PM

When i think of currency as fiat currency it comes to my mind as power and influence as it will show as a status symbol of yourself because the more you possess the more you can buy not just material possession but also it can control peoples mind and people's need but when i think of currency as a cryptocurrency it comes to my mind as freedom as no government and high political influence can directly control the cryptocurrency.
weiweianll

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:53:40 PM

Mobile payments have changed the way we pay. It replaces cash and traditional credit cards with smartphone payment apps, wearables and contactless cash cards!
Payment of BTC and other cryptocurrencies is just one way of mobile payment!
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:02:55 PM

Mobile payments have changed the way we pay. It replaces cash and traditional credit cards with smartphone payment apps, wearables and contactless cash cards!
We think of easiest to pay online by using this currency and our technology evolved. Well mobile payment really shows a helpful to the users that could attract more to use this kind of system. So when we think of currency is another method to use online.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:57:40 AM

We think of easiest to pay online by using this currency and our technology evolved. Well mobile payment really shows a helpful to the users that could attract more to use this kind of system. So when we think of currency is another method to use online.
There is a lot of cryptocurrencies right now that does have a very cheap transaction fee which is great to be a gateway or reason for making a mode of payment option to their business like stores or a place where they offer service. I know some of the places in my country that are now accepting it because they know that it is best for them to adopt this technology as early as they can.
Dovie

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:21:18 AM

Since IMF posted that picture i think  it is possible that currency will change the all the way how we pay our bills and how we transfer our moneys. Currencies has the small amount of charge in every transaction made thats why many people mostly use currencies now. And it is the easiest way for them  and no hastle.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:27:23 AM

Well, talking about currency, the first thing that comes into my mind of course is the natural currency we use of the one called to be the fiat currency. But for now, it is not the only thing that comes into my mind, because crypto currencies also does. When I engage myself here in the crypto currency, it lets me to learn and widen the knowledge I have especially when it comes to crypto. And for me now, Bitcoin is what current crypto currency I've been using to some of my financial transactions.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:33:45 AM

Its always been that dollar sign comes to my mind first. I do not know why but its the currency that I have known to have ever since. It will always be the fiat but I need more bitcoins and other coins now, I will just trade it to dollars for me to live my dreams and to survive for the future.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:44:28 AM

What comes to my mind is when I think of currency is work because currency talks about money and you gain money by working

Shadon24

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:59:16 AM

When I'm think on  currency, the bitcoins come in my mind. I like them a lot and moreover what I suggest about that currency is that there is a bright future that is profitable and richer than it is now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: