Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:05:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When you think of currency what will come to your mind?  (Read 3865 times)
Bulljcak

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:50:33 PM

I still believe in paper money will always be there. and bitcoin appears as an investment asset that will outperform other assets.

Yes,paper money is comfortable to carry and use whenever you want.Investment that will  not stolen by any.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:10:10 PM

i dont think that they will put the bitcoin as the next generation of the currencies, because we can see right now that the bitcoin is not used by many people in the world and i think bitcoin should makes bitcoin is more popular than before to makes all people use bitcoin and maybe IMF wil put the bitcoin in that pciture
You are only seeing things as they are and not as they are going to be, it is true that not many people are using bitcoin but we are seeing that in countries where there are economic problems many people are using bitcoin to protect themselves and their loved ones from the mistaken policies of their government and when that happens in a global scale bitcoin will be adopted by a huge amount of people.

Yes in reality bitcoin wasn't having demand from all people around the world, but don't you see it started to be revealed to everyone in this world. The popularity right now in bitcoin gives us hope that the value will increase, somehow it created more demand from group of people whom having desires to be part of the bitcoin's growing economy. With that, the circulation of digital currency along with other crypto will become widely in demand in the future, not just bitcoin itself but for the whole cryptocurrency community.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:19:28 PM

Will IMF consider Bitcoin as a new currency?
For me big YES. Because Bitcoin is really one of the best currency, you can send or recieve money without going to the bank, technology behind Bitcoin which called is Blockchain is one of the best technology developed in this generation. We are very lucky, we can use Bitcoin in our daily lives for payments.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:49:03 PM

I don't think they see Bitcoin as a new currency but what they might be referring in this photo is not about the evolution of money since trading is not here but the evolution of payment system that starts using the common ones, paying money then it evolved on using cards and now which we can use mobile phone applications and obviously Bitcoin.
I agree. The image does not suggest that Bitcoin will be considered to be a legit currency but just the latest form of payment in the monetary evolution. This only shows how dynamic the monetary/payment system is and that man can come up with ways to further enhance or innovate whatever technology that is existing today. So we shouldn't be too expectant on this misconception because there are just too many legalities along the way for BTC to be even considered as a currency.

cryptosnake1

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:56:52 PM

I would love to see Bitcoin get recognized, even if not just for itself, but to pave the way for others in the future.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:04:09 PM

Definitely this for pro-cryptocurrency and it is a good news to us.
There is a point in that picture.
It is a possible that bitcoins will become an international currency someday.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:23:14 PM

money and payment methods have evolved very significantly: from barter trade to fiat and to the digital payment methods being used currently. Truly bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are here to herald the new revolution where owners of these kinds of currencies truly owe their money.
Ayston

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:29:03 PM

I was thinking the day that I don't need to carry money anymore where ever I go to buy my needs and foods whatever the store is I have only to carry my card and phone to pay! Easy life!
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:37:42 PM

money and payment methods have evolved very significantly: from barter trade to fiat and to the digital payment methods being used currently. Truly bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are here to herald the new revolution where owners of these kinds of currencies truly owe their money.
I agree with you, that crypto is a shape of currency innovation. but, I think crypto takes a lot of a long time to adapt into a legal currency.

crypto will create the mainstream in the future, fiat will disappear, like today the barter transaction system is gone. barter lost by fiat, and fiat lost by crypto.
jj6080801

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:42:08 AM

All things considered, discussing money, the principal thing that comes into my psyche obviously is the normal cash we utilization of the one called to be the fiat money. In any case, until further notice, it isn't the main thing that comes into my psyche, on the grounds that cryptographic forms of money additionally does. When I connect with myself here in the digital currency, it lets me to learn and broaden the information I have particularly with regards to crypto. What's more, for me now, Bitcoin is the thing that current digital money I've been utilizing to a portion of my budgetary exchanges.
Coinworld98

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:46:37 AM

There is a very big possibility of IMF accepting cryptocurrencies especially with the way the subject is being discussed at several international meetings.
outsole

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:14:07 AM

Bitcoin will also consider one of the currency in the future but it will not replace the fiat. It is not easy to replace paper money
harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:46:02 AM

a currency named in gital is nothing on my mind other than this but it would be better if we keep the currency in the real world.
Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:36:03 AM

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) just recently posted a picture that shows the evolution of money that people have used since the beginning of human civilization. Will IMF consider Bitcoin as a new currency?

can you provide a link?

are they braindead? aren't they supposed to be neutral?

The illustration simple shows that bitcoin was the futures currency. And that what currency is, the future of bitcoin. As we all know bitcoin continuous to rise again and make its name in the market as well as it gains popularity. Where as more and more people are into the usage of bitcoin because of the positive effect the bitcoin can give to its users, and it is one of the factor that encourages people to start using bitcoin. Time flies fast, and that is also in currency, soon we will just realized bitcoin is the new currency.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:10:37 AM

Bitcoin will also consider one of the currency in the future but it will not replace the fiat. It is not easy to replace paper money
When thinking about the currency of course most users will think about fiat, because I'm sure that's their main currency, but when they think about online currency, of course the bits of their mind are bitcoin or cryptocurrency, bitcoin has become the most online currency much sought after and used because it is simple, flexible and easy to use
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:10:57 AM

My first come to mind when we say currency is the money that spend on a whole day to survive , it is many kind of currency in all over the world, I think currency is the most helpful for our dailyneeds.
Yes, everything in this world needs money to survive of our daily needs. The currency helps us to buy our foods, paying bills and other expenses we need. There are more currency in this world all of this currency is helping us in our daily lives.
ramgonzales

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:40:41 AM

What comes to my mind when I think of currency is that it is the money being used in a daily basis, the money that is used by everyone, accepted by everyone and recognized by everyone. I can see that Bitcoin has a great potential to be one but not now, at least not yet I can say. It is too early for it to be a currency. It should have the global acceptance and recognition first by most of the governments which is the challenge that we are facing right now, how can the governments of different countries see and accept Bitcoin as a currency. Maybe once it is accepted and regulated, maybe that can lessen its volatility for a bit, maybe by then it can be considered as a international currency.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:52:37 AM

What come into my mind when I think of currency is the system that we are currently using in order to buy products and services. May it be in a form of paper money, electronic money, bitcoin, alts or whatsoever as long as it can purchase a product a services then that's currency for me.
satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:55:49 AM

What come into my mind when I think of currency is the system that we are currently using in order to buy products and services. May it be in a form of paper money, electronic money, bitcoin, alts or whatsoever as long as it can purchase a product a services then that's currency for me.

A virtual money that can be done with your smartphone it will be something very good and useful for many people.
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:02:05 AM

A virtual money that can be done with your smartphone it will be something very good and useful for many people.
When I think about money, I think of paper money. It is like the flow of the economy of today's economy. Almost everything is about money. It dominates today's modern life. Bitcoin with me has not reached the popularity and popularity everywhere at all times like paper money. But it will certainly be a development in the future.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: