Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:02:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When you think of currency what will come to your mind?  (Read 3866 times)
Giftedcrypt

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:44:30 PM

When I think of currency,I see a means for exchange for livelihood,and currency has transactions easier with humans and the society at Large..
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:13:12 PM

Today many people want to buy and sell online. People hate to stay in line to pay some bills. That's why I use a mobile wallet and bitcoin as an online transaction using blockchain technology. Bitcoin will be the nation's unifying currency in the future in the world. Cool
zythen2

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:08:39 AM

Money, payments and different currencies in the world are the things that comes from my mind when I think of currency. Bitcoin is a currency, we use it as online money and it has value, same with altcoins.
bachus

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:03:45 AM

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) just recently posted a picture that shows the evolution of money that people have used since the beginning of human civilization. Will IMF consider Bitcoin as a new currency?

I love the way houses last guy is holding a smartphone with bitcoin in his left hand, it is kind of prediction that cryptocurrency will be stored on the smartphone platforms and not on the online wallets, as it is right now.
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:41:56 PM

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) just recently posted a picture that shows the evolution of money that people have used since the beginning of human civilization. Will IMF consider Bitcoin as a new currency?

can you provide a link?

are they braindead? aren't they supposed to be neutral?
I don’t think it's a question of who's on whose side, but the IMF sees what's going on right now and discusses it in a balanced way. I think the IMF is realistic by looking at the potential and possible use of crypto massively in the future but unfortunately the blog article is too short for the discussion that actually the topic can be explored further.
btctalk123

Activity: 274

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:53:40 PM

I do not think that they will add bitcoin as a new real currency, because now we see that bitcoin is not used by many people in the world. I think bitcoin need to make bitcoin more popular than ever, doing everything that people want to use bitcoin.

SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:56:09 PM

They are already considering it. Since if you do not work with this, you can simply lose control over the situation. What is unacceptable, especially for the world monetary fund))) Another issue is that they can not yet find a way to properly regulate the crypto currency . In particular because of the dramatically changing course. And the anonymity of operations.Put yourself in the place of the government, how would you do. Of course everyone knows everything and the government only pretends that they do not know what they are dealing with) But for the general public an illusion of choice is created, otherwise panic will arise.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
abruchifid

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:59:18 PM

When I think about cryptocurrency, I see innovation, I see revolution, I see a new and better way of doing things and  finally I see a once in a life time opportunity to make a fortune before the crowd comes in.I am currently advancing my skill set to maximizing my investment in crypto
abruchifid

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:03:13 PM

When I think of currency,I see a means for exchange for livelihood,and currency has transactions easier with humans and the society at Large..
Cryptocurrency can actually become a source of livelihood as a lot of persons are beginning to see.That is why I am personally invested in personal development, the future is crypto
ricatop

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:04:52 PM

comes to mind richly if we talk about the fact that this bitcoin

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
mcabrito

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:53:13 AM

Cryptocurrency can actually become a source of livelihood as a lot of persons are beginning to see.That is why I am personally invested in personal development, the future is crypto

Yes, everytime I heard cryptocurrencies the things runs to my mind is profits, this will give us good profits and if we are lucky it can be able to help us to earn more to support our daily living.
x xurtjati

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:03:09 AM

Every thought about the eye is always remembered that the importance of investing and indeed needs to be done from the beginning, the necessities of life are increasingly expensive and therefore every time you hear bitcoin, you want to have as much as possible. And this happened to me Smiley
AndreaPhillips

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:05:35 AM

When I think about money, the first thing that comes to my mind is the development of it, when, in the old days, people learned to make coins and use it to trade items. In later years, we have created Money Paper, high denomination bills and their exchangeability is higher. And to date, the value of electronic coins has been high, perhaps the most elevated.
nealdlover

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:15:10 AM

I do not think they see Bitcoin as a new currency. Because Bitcoin is only a fast-moving, money-transferable medium, it can be considered an asset to trade. But it can not be a currency at all.
Bitcoin demon

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 07:15:26 AM

For this question, I think this will take even longer, even for years to be used fully, Crypto is still under development testing ...,,

The IMF has considered crypto as a new form of currency, with the technology developing at the moment, they will realize that BTC will be useful now ...
Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 07:28:30 AM

When I think about currencies, in my mind there will be a global currency that is very easy to use for transactions. For example, when I want to visit a country, I don't have to bother exchanging my money with the country's national fiat currency. It will complicate my journey because not to mention I have to queue and can only exchange a certain amount of money. I want to when I visit other countries I can use a global currency where stores and all access in the destination country also accept transactions with this global currency. Of course, I will feel more easy and excited in visiting other countries.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:35:18 AM

This will probably the future. The future of currency. The era of credit cards or debit cards are soon to be over and then the reigning of bitcoin will be the next, where as there is no meed for some machines to do cash out, but in just a few click using phone and internet connection, you can pay for your bills. This is anvery easy way for us to live. Bitcoin helps us to have an easier life.

Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:36:35 AM

I do not think they see Bitcoin as a new currency. Because Bitcoin is only a fast-moving, money-transferable medium, it can be considered an asset to trade. But it can not be a currency at all.
In some other point yet we can all have to know that this is just yo be the new generation to be of making interms of payment , this would be not as treated to be currency but this can be.
TurboPower

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:47:12 AM

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*TnaWyyjfNiI7UiM1jmarqA.jpeg
I don't think they consider Bitcoin to be another cash however what they may allude in this photograph isn't about the development of cash since exchanging isn't here yet the advancement of installment framework that begins utilizing the basic ones, paying cash then it developed on utilizing cards and now which we can utilize cell phone applications and clearly Bitcoin.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:51:41 AM

I don't think that IMF will consider bitcoin as currency. We know that money id important instrument of world economy, bitcoin has no intrinsic value, its price also unstable so it's not appropriate to become a currency,for now I think bitcoin will become an medium of exchnage for online transaction only, when the liquidity is getting better and bitcoin price getting stable then maybe IMF will consider bitcoin as currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: