Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:41:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When you think of currency what will come to your mind?  (Read 3865 times)
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:16:31 PM

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) just recently posted a picture that shows the evolution of money that people have used since the beginning of human civilization. Will IMF consider Bitcoin as a new currency?

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*TnaWyyjfNiI7UiM1jmarqA.jpeg
an evolution of currencies, from time to time the means of payment are always changing. starting from the barter era to the time in finding money.
that is what I can conclude from this picture.
CharlesCorley

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:00:43 PM

Of course first fiat comes in my mind because from the childhood only one thing are introduced to us as currency and that is fiat currency and I guess most of the people agree with this.
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 06:20:04 PM

Crypto currency is becoming the first need of the smart person in the world and fiat currency is the basic need of every body but due the digital technology every body want to become hi tech person.So no body can not stop the crypto currency craze in the mind of modern people.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:37:23 PM

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) just recently posted a picture that shows the evolution of money that people have used since the beginning of human civilization. Will IMF consider Bitcoin as a new currency?

we have never known how the IMF will progress in the future. does it really consider bitcoin as a currency or vice versa. because sometimes in the future everything can change and sometimes not according to what we want.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:51:23 AM

Well, when I first heard the word currency, the first come into my mind was that it was money or having a value of a certain amount. But I think that it is a tangible money not a digital money or can only be use by a technology.

Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:55:35 AM

If I think about cryptocurrency that comes to my mind, how can it be in this modern era that we have a currency that really has no form. unlike ordinary money that we know who has goals and is backed up with gold, but for cryptocurrency it's different because he uses more complicated algorithms I think
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:00:14 AM

Recently, cryptocurrency is a pleasant currency sector through any path we can generate a lot. Bitcoin is my chosen coin.
After I pondered the consideration of currencies, global crypto took place around me.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:23:42 AM

Bitcoin cannot become a pure currency but only an asset,pure currency in crypto system will evolve soon

that is not true. Bitcoin can easily become proper currency, right when the people start using it that way. There is some infrastructure to be added on top but that will be managed.
Whatever he says I don't care, because in fact what comes to my mind about currency is bitcoin, and many people think the same, and in fact many merchants also accept bitcoin as payment. the point is that everyone is free to say bitcoin for any function and I call bitcoin a currency
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:16:07 AM

Investments in cryptocurrencies will revolutionize the traditional market and those who support and encourage this new market will be rewarded in the future
NatalieBoyd43

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:52:56 AM

When I think of cryptos, the first thing that comes to my mind is the value of the cryptos at the present time and their fate in the future. In the future, Bitcoin or other altcoin is globalized? Will there be any new coin in the future that could see Bitcoin at this point?
stillwait123

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:57:29 AM

That is the way to make money, become a real businessman. Think about how to use the money to be reasonable to become rich. The currency makes us anxious and very thinking. Many to find the best solution for them. Some people because too gourmet should go the wrong way and whether the currency it is harmful or not?
slavasxpu

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:14:18 PM

It's possible. However, now this is resisted very actively by the owners of conventional currencies. Feel the competition from Bitcoin. But in the near future, the IMF will recognize Bitcoin as a new currency.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
wolffy0216

Activity: 120

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:28:27 PM

It's possible. However, now this is resisted very actively by the owners of conventional currencies. Feel the competition from Bitcoin. But in the near future, the IMF will recognize Bitcoin as a new currency.

Yeah, we are hoping for a positive outcome in the near future. I am hoping that more and more people will accept bitcoin and other currencies so that this will become very helpful to the crypto world.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:33:44 PM

I dont know about IMF, but teh first thing comes to my mind with the word "cryptocurrency" is Bitcoin.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:40:47 PM

Whenever I thick of cryptocurrency then Bitcoin comes to my mind first as bitcoin is the icon of this market and a symbol of cryptos as this market has very low value without bitcoin. Bitcoin has the highest share in this market and it is more than 50% of the total market capitalization.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Denigmatic

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:43:15 PM

Honestly, when I think about currency, the first thing that comes to my mind is money. Well, I think I'm not the only one who thinks about it, because usually the currency is more about money. If we dig up the currency, for me this is the baseline of every value of money. This word is almost the same with money management in the world.
arief.sutono

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:56:03 PM

I don't think that way of seeing Bitcoin as a new currency but what they mean in this photo is not about the evolution of money because trade is not here but the evolution of the payment system that starts using the common, paying money then evolving using cards and now we can use social media from mobile and of course about Bitcoin. Thanks
Ayencyet79

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:56:41 PM

for me, I think about the transaction in the future, we can use bitcoin transaction nationally. It is really fast and cheap
Austino1

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:31:45 PM

Honestly when ever I think about currency what come to my mind is dollars , British pounds sterling, Japanese yen etc but once this prefix "crypto" is added to it being "cryptocurrency " bitcoin comes to my mind.
swati123
Copper Member

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 07:19:37 PM

I think its "Bitcoin" that comes to my mind whenever I think about crypto currency as this is the most trusted crypto currency. Bitcoin has the maximum market share and no other coin can replace it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: