Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:39:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Manipulative Whales playing  (Read 278 times)
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:46:37 PM

Don't mind them if you believe that hodling some coins will give you alot of money then stick to it. Those manipulators is very greedy and they had lose big already. Again if you keep buying bitcoin and alts every dip and hodl you' ll be soon get high profit. Be patience and get more profit by using leveraging.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:55:32 PM

Don't mind them if you believe that hodling some coins will give you alot of money then stick to it. Those manipulators is very greedy and they had lose big already. Again if you keep buying bitcoin and alts every dip and hodl you' ll be soon get high profit. Be patience and get more profit by using leveraging.
Those have not yet lost big amount. They can do anything with it. They can create FOMO instantly and then dump it at the same time. It looks so easy for them to manipulate the market. I would say that they are buying on every dip and they create FOMO to pump it finally they can dump it anytime with decent profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:59:03 PM

Whales dump - prices go down and they wait for panic sells to start, once they do prices go down some more and whales buy back. Thats how it will always be.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:34:16 PM

Sometimes in trading I can think of myself that in market I can observe that the whales are just manipulating the price if they happen to be in the same coin buying it on sell order then the price will suddenly goes up. And it seems that almost all the alts released in CMC are just like that since they are using the same blockchain regardless of their own platforms but dont you try to observe that their purpose they are boasting on their whitepaper are just nothing right?? since they are just token symbolizing but are the same token with other projects that have decimals but still the whales are the one manipulating it, so somehow its so pointless releasing new token project almost everday .
In your opinion?  Grin

yes i think that too
big man come with massive money, then they create a
how i can say,
a drama maybe, or melody of money.
i dont think its a pure nature.
some week all of them got a red , then some day green .
always like that.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:37:06 PM

Those have not yet lost big amount. They can do anything with it. They can create FOMO instantly and then dump it at the same time. It looks so easy for them to manipulate the market. I would say that they are buying on every dip and they create FOMO to pump it finally they can dump it anytime with decent profit.
They are cause of FOMO, they pump the market and they instantly sell all their hodlings in just a snap with some several coins that are rotating on CMC. if you really wanted to invest and hodl for long term you may read a good chart that are stable for the previous 6 months.
petronus

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:41:39 PM

It's all set up. I feel it. the rich or those with great assets will always win in the sale or business of crypro. either when the market is bad or good. always be careful to buy crypto when the market conditions have not been stable.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:32:34 AM

Sometimes in trading I can think of myself that in market I can observe that the whales are just manipulating the price if they happen to be in the same coin buying it on sell order then the price will suddenly goes up. And it seems that almost all the alts released in CMC are just like that since they are using the same blockchain regardless of their own platforms but dont you try to observe that their purpose they are boasting on their whitepaper are just nothing right?? since they are just token symbolizing but are the same token with other projects that have decimals but still the whales are the one manipulating it, so somehow its so pointless releasing new token project almost everday .
In your opinion?  Grin

It will happen day by day, and maybe forever. Those who have the power can influence the price, and the smaller the marketcap, it will be easier to be manipulated. We will not be able to prevent it, and the best way is to start learning about their mindset, and try to follow the game.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:33:16 AM

Maybe that's why they're called whales. I think they are just a bunch of herds, who are smart enough to read opportunities.
Maybe they do have power, but it would not be great if they did not do it together.
ppppph35

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:45:44 AM

I think the market sometimes needs whales. Although it can actually manipulate some coins and affect the market, their purpose is to make money. Our purpose is to make money, but we are small shrimps, just like the sea world, there will always be Overlord, if you have a lot of money, you can also
Endank

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:57:08 AM

That's the way it is, because to be honest, there are too many projects right now. And lucky if you can recognize such a project, because most of us do not even know the rules of the game, and just buy their nonsense.
Shet_shet

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 04:09:07 AM

In your opinion?  Grin

Being rekt by whales is a part of crypto market. The only way is not go against the whales, but go with them.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:28:24 PM

I dont understand completely what are you saying.

I will try to make some sense of it. You are saying that all the eth tokens are using the same blockchain.
It most certainly is not, every altcoin has their own block chain which in most cases is built on Eth foundation.

The price is correlated because traders look for indicators and the biggest one is BTC, there are some coins that are unicorns which in their own time tend to in the opposite directions even when BTC is going down ,for example MTC few times had a great rally when most of the market was dying.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:36:32 PM

In your opinion?  Grin
Maybe you have a point all of this,and thats also my perception about the whales or the big players in this investment of cryptocurrency investment,i thinks theres a reason why should the big whales could control the  market circualtion of price value in crypto exchanges because they are the one have a capable to manipulate all the prices of crypto coins,because they have there own money or portfolio to create a pump and dump situation.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:08:52 AM

I have the same observations as yours. I felt, trading is useless whenever whales are manipulating the market. Indicators and TA are also useless and you can not to anything but to wait the whales to subside but already lose some money because they have controlled over the market.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:13:07 AM

I have the same observations as yours. I felt, trading is useless whenever whales are manipulating the market. Indicators and TA are also useless and you can not to anything but to wait the whales to subside but already lose some money because they have controlled over the market.
Sometimes if you are doing any trade and if there will be a whale pumping your coin and you will be getting a very weird situation to follow the whales or going out with your profit. It makes everyone feel so difficult to decide what will be the next step to do that. I guess that looks so weird.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
InvestMen

Activity: 270

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:27:37 AM

The main feature of the whale is the presence of a large number of crypto-currencies. Its main goal is to manage the rate of this crypto currency for its own benefit, and for this it is necessary that the coin is in demand and very popular. The main goal of the strategy is to reduce the price of the crypto currency as much as possible in order to buy it cheaply.
Whale massively sells assets at below market price, ordinary investors are afraid of the collapse of the crypto currency and start selling their coins. The rate falls even lower, and the whale buys coins at a sharply reduced price. Because of the mass purchase, the price rises again, and the whale repeats its cycle.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: