Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:01:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unpaid bounty  (Read 2351 times)
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:51:58 PM

When you have followed some bounty then at the end of the bounty they promise to distribute their tokens based on the time they have specified. But in fact, after waiting some time token not sent. What's worse, it turns out bounty that we have followed is a scam.
How do you deal with this while your time has gone to work on bounty to promote their projects.

Carefully approach the choice of bounty campaign. The better you study the project the less chance that you will not be paid. Recently, even popular managers do not give confidence in 100% payment for participation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lolehiM92

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:56:37 AM

It is sad that we have put all our efforts and efforts to devote our efforts to the success of bounty programs as well as ico but then they cheat for us by not breaking the neck. very sad part
Irvanremok

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:18:37 AM

yes I think this is a good question I often experience what you are asking. I am very annoyed if I have waited a long time in the ico and no reward rewards are sent. how to get the token and why there is such a gift. it makes me will not the spirit to work. the bounty hunter can only be patient and wait for the token to send it. and questioned her

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:30:28 PM

When you have followed some bounty then at the end of the bounty they promise to distribute their tokens based on the time they have specified. But in fact, after waiting some time token not sent. What's worse, it turns out bounty that we have followed is a scam.
How do you deal with this while your time has gone to work on bounty to promote their projects.
bounty is like opening a box of chocolate, you'll never knew what you get, i take several bounties at once, and keep maintain it, whenever there is a scam, i stop to work for that bounty and search another one to replace it
chenhaonan

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:57:08 PM

We can only continue to try the next task because the bounty hunter is not protected by any law or regulation. Doing anything is our own choice, although I will be angry when I encounter this situation, but I don't blame anyone!

Flyne d Coin Digger

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:07:39 PM

There is nothing we can do to get the token we deserve since even we get the token we can't sell it either so it is still useless. Better to do to make a thread in scam accusation board and make a detailed info about this project and the team involve so in the future people will decide if they still want to join project under them or not.
Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:44:42 PM

My first entry in Bitcoin world, I immediately follow the signature and the project was a success. actually the number of tokens already exists but hitherto have not gotten into my wallet and i assume this is a lesson for me.
but I'm not here just give up so I keep trying and finally I can get a gift from one bounty that I follow. it is my experience of unpaid rewards.
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:21:59 PM

gaining experience like this is a risk for bounty players, such as unpaid is a very disappointing thing because we from the beginning do not know if the bounty leads to failure. But we must be careful when choosing bounty, must choose a trusted manager

adamreb

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:52:06 AM

In any case, you need to analyze the situation, learn from mistakes - your own and others'. The next time you join a Bounty campaign, learn more about the prospects and opportunities of the project in advance.
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:07:27 AM

If this happens, it can be very disappointing as time and resources whey dedicated to promote the project but sometimes, it is good to be patient as some bounty take time to distribute rewards and some do not, you can only learn form this and be extra careful next time when choosing a bounty to participate in.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:22:35 AM

In any case, you need to analyze the situation, learn from mistakes - your own and others'. The next time you join a Bounty campaign, learn more about the prospects and opportunities of the project in advance.

i did learn from my mistakes but why i still getting scammed on a bounty? i guess scammed on a bounty wont be possibly be avoided because scammers are simply smart. the best thing to avoid being scammed on these bounties is to stop joining them permanently , instead join only campaigns that pays in coins that is already been listed .

like for example if a campaign pays eth or btc per week but dont forget about cheking their escrow because escrow is still the most important thing in order to avoid a scammed project.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:57:14 AM

Unfortunately, you can not do anything but you should have learned from it. I do it like this, too. Next time I try to find a bounty campaign that is not scam. Gradually you learn so which ICO you can be trustet and which not. Unluckily, there is no other way. This is learning on the hard way. Unfortunately you can not always recognize scam ICOs before. The scammers are getting better and better and it's really hard to spot all scam ICOs. Falling into a cheater can also happen to very experienced users. Should something like that happen to you, do not let that put you off and look for a good ICO.  Wink
Nyo hai

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:43:39 PM

I agree with the topic because a lot and a bounty that no pay token after completion here should have  auditing bounty scam
rupesh2

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:52:16 PM

Before joining bounty we should check everything about project , because we are going to do work for that project for some months and no one do charity for anyone . after many moths of work if we know such things that project was just exit scam or even did not completed ICO successfully then we lose our payment and also it feels very bad that all efforts gone waste .
I saw few bounty managers are managing scam ICOs , i call those ICOs scam because of in experienced team with shady details about project . also in past many ICOs they managed turned out as scam . so bounty manager also should take responsibility .
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:20:42 AM

I think many of us are victims of this and of a truth  that is why majority of cryptocurrencies liver are not really investing because Alot of scamming are going on.  I have promote many bounties that has refused to pay.  I have also invested to some icos that has also refused to distribute the tokens. I think alot need to be done for us to progress on this.
lihongjing

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:39:21 AM

I always think that the bounty task is similar to gambling. We can choose the type of task, but there is no way to choose the result (reward)! I often encounter tasks that don't assign rewards, but I don't have any way to solve this situation!
UIXID

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:05:24 PM

Previously, it was very difficult to meet projects where you did not pay the money. Now every 3 project deceives its investors and bounty campaign participants.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:18:18 AM

If there is already a scam accusation then you can post there and warn others about the bounty scam. I experience this one countless times already so somehow when I participate in a bounty I don't have my hopes up that I will be paid. I learn that if I always have my hopes up and I compute how much will I receive from that bounty then I would just be disappointed most of the time. If you can see a scam bounty then warn others about it.

We cannot do something about it because we don't even know the people behind it most of the time. One of the things that I look for when joining a bounty is the team if they are active in joining the conferences because that would mean they are willing to show their face and the less possibility of being scammed.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Wahanna

Activity: 170
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:13:29 PM

I feel disappointed when I joined a Bounty but they didn't pay me.. I'm almost 2 months to participate but in the end is nothing. Waisting my time and efforts. The bounty manager is scam, he didn't distribute the bounty payment to the participants
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:35:04 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 06:47:54 PM by sud

@Wahanna

That's a real shame if bounty manager steals from hunters, seriously it's even worse than scam project not paying. Can you name the bounty and who was managing it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: