Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:08:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unpaid bounty  (Read 2351 times)
offstage

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:08:25 PM

I tooked part in a few bounties which were not paid and it dissapointed me because I value every minute of my time. Unfortunately it's happening and in most cases we can't do anything to recieve our paid. We just should choose bounties more carefully

Unfortunately nowadays is not a surprise, I would say it is normal that bounty is unpaid.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:12:01 PM

When you have followed some bounty then at the end of the bounty they promise to distribute their tokens based on the time they have specified. But in fact, after waiting some time token not sent. What's worse, it turns out bounty that we have followed is a scam.
How do you deal with this while your time has gone to work on bounty to promote their projects.
don't give up and take this as a lesson to be more careful in participating a bounty
bungutko

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:26:35 PM

It's not only you who had experienced such incident where in fact there were many bounty hunters had been to that kind of situation. Though we had tried to screen out for ourselves on what bounty should we join but still in the end, we end up being scammed by some stupid ICO's.
It's so sad to think in this kind of situation where bounty hunters are with this campaign for let's say 3 months, then nothing happens wherein our sacrifice and sleepless nights were just being neglected. It's so unfair for our part being a bounty hunter and we end up harvesting nothing.
ayo_deji1

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:29:47 PM

I'm always disappointed anytime I find out some bounties I participate in will not be paid. It's always disappointing. One just needs to be wise in discerning good bounties from the bad ones. Also, one shouldn't use that as a means to stop participating in bounty programs. When you fall, you just have to rise up again.
Gonzo1977

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:29:58 PM

I know what you are saying and there is nothing you can do but to try to be more careful in the future. Because what happened is that you got robbed and you do not know who the thief is. Try to find projects that are trusted by people or that have good teams and good projects. Then hope for the best.  
Telegramrazer

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:31:53 PM

Now on I took part in so many bounties but of course before taking part in them I reserach about the proejct if it can be scam, if it is not I do them and I got 99% of the bounties until now
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:33:32 PM

When you have followed some bounty then at the end of the bounty they promise to distribute their tokens based on the time they have specified. But in fact, after waiting some time token not sent. What's worse, it turns out bounty that we have followed is a scam.
How do you deal with this while your time has gone to work on bounty to promote their projects.

I would like to know first why you think it was a scam? And was there no announcement or update why bounty payments were delayed? You have to provide more info here. Anyway, if it was really a scam, you can either move on or spend more time chasing them.
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:34:42 PM

Yes, it's sad. But I'm not upset. I go further, take a new project. Any work has a risk.
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:39:06 PM

This has happened to me, and more than once. The only thing we can do in this situation is to spread the information about dishonest participants of these campaigns. It's sad, but no one will return you the time and money spent.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 12:39:45 PM

Yeah, reporting scam won't help you get your payment for the job done, unfortunately. Also the bounty manager is often without a fault, and gets scammed just like you, although it is his job to verify the project before starting campaign. So, to be honest, there is not much you can do about it, just try to DYOR next time, before you waste your time promoting another project.

I agree with you. The manager is partly at fault if the campaign that he/she is handling turned out to be a scam. The question is, is the manager well-known in this forum or a member of the team that was behind the project? Because, managers that has no reputation or history of handling a campaign might not really end well. So, doing your research thoroughly is a critical point in joining a campaign.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:42:40 PM

I know it's too much frustated and can't handle type of position but it is the fact. We have to handle that situation clamly and try to step forward. But to avoid these type of things, we should join only that bounties which have strong team, website, whitepaper and roadmap. Four or five times i get these type of scams bounty when i'm newbie in this world, but after that i joined only that bounties which have strong project. This is the best thing to avoid these type of scam!
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:43:27 PM

I know what you are saying and there is nothing you can do but to try to be more careful in the future. Because what happened is that you got robbed and you do not know who the thief is. Try to find projects that are trusted by people or that have good teams and good projects. Then hope for the best.  
I agree. Since that this case always happen then we should be more careful when joining bounty campaign. As what some expert says, do not work so hard, instead work smart.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:46:19 PM

I faced 2 times with bounties without payment. Envion didn't pay at all. EOZ was a scam. Denaro did pay, but they are scam!
 There is nothing to do with it. Just accept it and go forward

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:52:02 PM

That is very unfair. After of all you've done just like that thank you or nothing updates anymore. What kind of management was that? Maybe you got scammed buddy, or the project did not succeed. However, incase they become successful then I assume that they are the kind of people who are not worthy to follow the campaigns. Our effort is not for free! We give time. We give efforts as long as we can. We put money to to our task but at the end nothing! Unfair.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:11:32 PM

we are all experienced and also can be to a new bounty hunters. just stay tuned not all projects are scam, there is hope must be careful and study about the true and legit enough enough projects when joining. bless us mates!
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:49:33 PM

it's true that I also experience that, almost all bounty hunters also experience it in my opinion if they are scam because they do not reach their sales then they do not pay and can scam, I think it is better to leave it and move on to another project that is better and potential.
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:59:02 PM

This is also my question. I participated in the bonus campaign and at the end I only know to wait to receive money only. I have no way to force them to pay more quickly.
Schwifty27

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:02:55 PM

yeah this kind of job is so risky because it takes alot of months and the manager wont pay.
franciscoDC

Activity: 357

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:07:13 PM

If i countered unpaid bounty i rapidly reported it ,but there are people who put redtrust in the manager profile who manage the bounty.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:07:46 PM

Sadly, there are many such projects, which are just scam, and they cheat not only bounty hunters but firstly their investors. And you can do nothing with them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: