Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:48:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unpaid bounty  (Read 2351 times)
Fuck You (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:25:57 AM

When you have followed some bounty then at the end of the bounty they promise to distribute their tokens based on the time they have specified. But in fact, after waiting some time token not sent. What's worse, it turns out bounty that we have followed is a scam.
How do you deal with this while your time has gone to work on bounty to promote their projects.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 08:29:51 AM

Take a short feel down, but keep on trying after some time, take a rest for a few days. After all crypto isnt 100% sure to earn money thete is always bad experience just like what happen on you. We are the rights to pick bounty so its our fault to trust. Moveon and be more critical in choosing a campaign

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:36:22 AM

When you have followed some bounty then at the end of the bounty they promise to distribute their tokens based on the time they have specified. But in fact, after waiting some time token not sent. What's worse, it turns out bounty that we have followed is a scam.
How do you deal with this while your time has gone to work on bounty to promote their projects.

It feels worst but you have to let go as you can not do anything ahead of such big conspiracy that is played by these scammers. This never works for many reasons, you can not complain about them to anyone because this market is open source, you had all your options open in front of you when you invested in it. Sometimes people may finger you and say it was your own mistake as you did not make your own research about it. I think this is the way the crypto currencies here work and believe me, you literally have to put stone on your heart and let that feeling go. Start joining new bounties with whole new energy and thats what you can do about it.  Roll Eyes

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:38:41 AM

Most of the bounty in this forum was managed by the bitcointalk users itself, so no worry about the unpaid bounty. If you have an unpaid bounty, just report the bounty manager on Scam Accusation board or Reputation board.
VVginial

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:40:34 AM

Most of the bounty in this forum was managed by the bitcointalk users itself, so no worry about the unpaid bounty. If you have an unpaid bounty, just report the bounty manager on Scam Accusation board or Reputation board.

That doesnt get you the money though, you just get the person a red trust which they dont care about
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:44:08 AM

Yeah, reporting scam won't help you get your payment for the job done, unfortunately. Also the bounty manager is often without a fault, and gets scammed just like you, although it is his job to verify the project before starting campaign. So, to be honest, there is not much you can do about it, just try to DYOR next time, before you waste your time promoting another project.
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:46:30 AM

I have been working on a campaign that was ended March of the current year. Sad to say untill now they haven't distributed yet and listed on any exchange. They just kept on updating their participants as well as their investors that they are going to be listed soon. I feel so bad because kept on promising us and now it is almost end of June and it is not listed until now. Patience is what I have right now, because I am still hoping that they will pay us soon.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kenellis2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:47:28 AM

Condolence to you, you can choose the good bounty manager: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085997.0
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:48:36 AM

I use this case as risk of my job because actually all kind of job has each risk. But so far all bounty campaign that i joined paid me , so i think just little bit bounty is not paying.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:50:35 AM

You said it all it one of the several scamming project that is running ICO. What can you do than to move ahead. There are some that will even sent the token but that will be the end because that token will never be listed in any exchange and you will be left with a worthless token in the wallet. I have several of them.  
sirenmoon

Activity: 121
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:51:55 AM

Because of that same situation through analyzation prior to joining the bounty is needed to be made. Even in the cases when you have studied fully before joining the bounty this situation can happen and all your time is actually lost in vain. Try to contact the developers be consistent with your questions about your reward and n the end try to join with a bigger group which has the same problem like you that is caused by a same developer team and project.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:52:49 AM

actually it always happened mate. Especially if the project does not succeed to achieve goals within the date on which the ICO ends. But it will continue to run and will adjust the evaluation or distribution of token it depends as well if the project is classified, so  If i were you join on telegram group of the ICO to obtain more information about the situation of the ICO or updates.  
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:54:30 AM

i think sometimes it is difficult to avoid this situation
If you observed certain scam projects such as hashcard and impressio
it was until late that it was figured that it were scam,
situations like this does not help and we can only keep trying and earn as much as we can

we can try to report such scams and reduce the loss and victims
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:55:52 AM

Yes, that's always awful. Sorry to hear that it happened to you.

You have put in the work but you don't get paid for it, that's always unfair.

I would suggest creating a thread in Meta and asking a DT member to tag the campaign manager. This way other people will know that the user is a scammer and will avoid him in the future.
ms.moon

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:57:21 AM

I think before participating in a project you should look into it for example the development team, the community, the potential, the project manager, and you also need some luck in it.
andongdanisi

Activity: 379

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:00:15 AM

As a bounty hunter, there is really no way to solve this situation, because the current bounty mission can not give us any guarantee, he is like a box of chocolate! We can only choose the task as carefully as possible to reduce the chance of being cheated!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Paniudto

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:01:32 AM

We participate on a bounty on our own risk, so before participating in a bounty campaign be sure to check whether it is a legitimate one or a scam. Don't just wait at the end and caught by surprised that your bounty campaign is a scam.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:01:52 AM

there are a lot of scam bounty campaign today. when i am still a newbie i joined a scam bounty after it finish i get paid but the coin have no value. for now i look for bounty campaign manage by higher rank with or without higher trust rating. it have a higher chance to be legit compared to bounty manage by low rank specially newbie.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:03:40 AM

One thing that I have really eluded from is the unpaid bounties. I have participated in so many bounties and at the end they pay though.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:03:55 AM

You cant helo but be sas about it since you cant do anything about it tbh. There's no way to get paid with a scam bounty. This is why i always check the porject and ask manythings in theirntelegram to know whether they are legit or not. Not because it is handled by a reputable manager it will not fail, there is always a chance that the project will end up scam or failure so choose well.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: