Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:52:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What bitcoin brings to its users?  (Read 1752 times)
Anhmai (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:52:54 PM

I watch a lot of information on the television talk about bitcoin (mainly the news about the bankruptcy, the bad side of bitcoin). On the other hand, I read a lot of online articles about the benefits of Bitcoin. What does Bitcoin offer the user?
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:07:02 PM

Actually Bitcoin has been a failure in all its uses talked about (taxation, anonymity, anti-government)

I read that shops/stores sell bitcoin immediately after they get payment from fear of price change and loss.

$1 to $8,000 in 9 years brought world attention to Bitcoin and 2nd richest man 'Warren Buffet" said "Bitcoin will end up badly"
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:10:23 PM

I watch a lot of information on the television talk about bitcoin (mainly the news about the bankruptcy, the bad side of bitcoin). On the other hand, I read a lot of online articles about the benefits of Bitcoin. What does Bitcoin offer the user?

For me, bitcoin offers a very high profit in the user. If they invest in bitcoin, they will get a high profit. And when they work on bitcoin like joining signature, bounty and other social media campaigns, they will be rewarded a bitcoin and that is the key to have a lot of money.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:11:26 PM

how long it have been that you invested in Bitcoin? 2/3 years? or less?
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:13:41 PM

Bitcoin offer to user a bright future,to earn a lot of income and to continue invest using bitcoin but it is just for those positively believe in bitcoin no matter what will happen. And now that market fall bitcoin offer to user that not really know what bitcoin is and why it was created is only FUD that brings them to panic selling and instead of gain profit they gain losses.
drmilind2004

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:18:02 PM

Aside from the monetary incentives, the idealism behind Bitcoin promises freedom from the tyranny of centralised government surveillance, and bad decision making.  In this context, it's important to note that the 2007 global financial meltdown, and the subsequent hand-outs to the big bankers, was the immediate impetus to the release of Bitcoin.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:41:35 PM

I'd say the freedom of using your own money wherever and whenever you want it would be the top benefit of using bitcoin. Apart from that, due to bitcoin's flexibility, it can also act as an investment on the side for people who have the means to save and invest at the same time. There are a lot of benefits on simply holding bitcoin and most users already realized that, that's why they're still invested even if the prices aren't performing good or crashes happen everytime.

Josiah Dave Leonor

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:53:05 PM

Bitcoin is a product of blockchain . It brings to its users crypto or online currency that you can use for different functions , it can be use for buying and also trading, it is like a stock market. it brings to its user a faster and secured program
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:55:39 PM

It's bring us ease of use and worldwide transaction.
Also it's give us privacy, but bitcoin today is not safe yet.
Maybe if it's more safe, bitcoin will be global payment
altcoinanalyst1

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:03:40 PM

Bitcoin offers total decentralized electronic cash system with maximum security and anonymity to the users. Its a peer to peer connection on which no third party has control over it. The transaction process is done by blockchain technology which is an incorruptible digitized public ledger.
Persiville

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:10:14 PM

It's bring us ease of use and worldwide transaction.
Also it's give us privacy, but bitcoin today is not safe yet.
Maybe if it's more safe, bitcoin will be global payment

Although lots of government parties will oppose that idea but i agree with you somehow. I guess the security also depends on you, that is what makes it more safe disregsrding the developments that are upcoming to make it more secure. Blockchain technology brings a smooth transactions and other stuffs that also makes bitcoin earned a lot of trust.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
bebebs12

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:12:15 PM

in fact much offered from bitcoin to its users both from the decentralized concept as well as from the technology that is blockchain like the speed in transacting done transparently
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:15:46 PM

Security of ownership identity . With the blockchain technology, every bit of bitcoin is codified and nobody can point at the owner of bitcoin or how much bitcoin available to him.
CODE200

Activity: 1456
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:16:07 PM

Absolutely bitcoin can gives the best it can give to people. It can offers a easiest, fastest and much convenience way of making transactions. It can also gives a lot of benefits and opportunities to us in a way of giving us a chance to earn much more profit than the usual profit that we can earn from our current job. It also open to everyone even if we are a child or an old person as long as we understand the used of the system and most especially we can meet our financial freedom because of it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Josiah Dave Leonor

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:27:22 PM

Bitcoin brings to its user faster and more secure process of transactions, it is the process of blockchain, and On the other hand, I read a lot of online articles about the benefits of Bitcoin.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:31:37 PM

The most important thing is where do you live? Because if the place you live in, the government forbids all activities of bitcoin, all the news will talk about its negative side. Conversely, good side will be more pronounced in places where bitcoin is acceptable.
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:37:44 PM

Bitcoin provides a secure most way of doing online transaction. By using API and building payment gateway for Bitcoin is safer than Net Banking or any other way of payments like Debit Card, etc. No worry of information leaking, bank fraud or anything else.
Thus, cryptocurrencies are actually Money 3.0 and if used in a right way can solve various financial issues across world.
albantani

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:42:00 PM

Bitcoin is being hit by all-out rivals, news which is not good for bitcoin.
actually a lot of benefits that we can use from bitcoin. in addition to transactions with no intermediaries or third parties, the blockchain system is used by automotive, service providers of energy, robotics and others.
its users in easy to transact between countries, no need to think about the authority of each country.
that bitcoin with a myriad of benefits to human life today.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:43:48 PM

Bitcoin brings ease in transactions, we can transact anytime and anywhere because the Bitcoin network runs 24/7, Bitcoin network never sleeps even on weekends and holidays, also Bitcoin brings anonymity to protect the user privacy and nobody owns the Bitcoin network, Bitcoin brings decentralized currency, this is a revolution in the currency given to users

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:44:34 PM

Bitcoin is a very profitable investment option that is available these days. No doubt the market is down from the last few days but I don't think that should matter when you know the fact that crypto market is volatile and such peaks n valleys in the prices are a normal part of the market.

However apart from being a good investment option, bitcoin is a preferable option because of many other reasons. And these are its safety, ever increasing demand n value (considering the normal market fluctuations), faster transmission speed and lower transaction fees, easy storage, lesser burden and what not!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: