Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:04:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What bitcoin brings to its users?  (Read 1763 times)
inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:27:50 PM

I watch a lot of information on the television talk about bitcoin (mainly the news about the bankruptcy, the bad side of bitcoin). On the other hand, I read a lot of online articles about the benefits of Bitcoin. What does Bitcoin offer the user?

Aside from business or entrepreneurship side of bitcoin, learning here I guest is the most important thing i gained and still gaining from here. Yes I earn here but before that, I learn from it first.
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:47:26 PM

Other than bringing or yielding higher rewards/profits to the investors and Traders of Bitcoins, Maximum security of electronic on line currency cut short of any strict regulation resulting to transactionary freedom, anonymity stake where no one can venture into holders account with information on what he has accumulated, the peer to peer nature easy and fast in any economy of the world and more... I also feel the prestige of holding and using the new innovated digital currency alone is eminent in the users which makes them appear special in their community.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:03:00 PM

I watch a lot of information on the television talk about bitcoin (mainly the news about the bankruptcy, the bad side of bitcoin). On the other hand, I read a lot of online articles about the benefits of Bitcoin. What does Bitcoin offer the user?

I think everyone thinks that bitcoin is just a profitable asset to anyone. This is true of course but others do not see it as a learning tool for future businessmen. On the other hand, some receives hurtful situation in bitcoin due to the fact that they are being scammed or other related things.
nanasei

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:05:16 PM

Bitcoin major benefit to its users is the ability for them to increase their dollar value on the holding of bitcoins they possess. In addition , the speed and manner which they can transmit money from one place to another also gives them some benefit.
DunnDy

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:12:17 PM

Bitcoin is a real treasure containing many facilities and modern ideas. What does Bitcoin offer us and we can not count on it using fiats? It allows us to make transactions from anywhere in the world at any time, which is extremely convenient and in addition, these transactions cost a few cents. Next, it's worth mentioning that Bitcoin allows partial anonymity and independence from other structures. I am a bank myself. At the end, it's worth appreciating Bitcoin for its decentralization which assures us of the credibility of this cryptocurrency.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Zachwolf

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:26:34 PM

Bitcoin is a very profitable investment option that is available these days. No doubt the market is down from the last few days but I don't think that should matter when you know the fact that crypto market is volatile and such peaks n valleys in the prices are a normal part of the market.

However apart from being a good investment option, bitcoin is a preferable option because of many other reasons. And these are its safety, ever increasing demand n value (considering the normal market fluctuations), faster transmission speed and lower transaction fees, easy storage, lesser burden and what not!!

Bitcoin change the lifestyle and a kind of living of it's users because it has a good profit investment. Many countries and people are already benefited from bitcoin crypto currency especially to those who believe it.
prefontaine1982

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:32:30 PM

it depends on the way that you want to see the goof part of it, if you invested a few months ago, then i am more than sure in that it has brought nothing to you
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:48:15 PM

Most of the time news do actually just talk about the bad side or negative side of bitcoin which they are trying to discriminate bitcoin from people or to keep them away from it. There are many positive things about bitcoin which most people don't know because of the news. If they do their own research they would actually be the surprise of how bitcoin can benefit us the public. Bitcoin is independent which means that there are No Third-party Interruptions, like the government which means that it doesn't also have tax whenever you purchase something online. Another thing is that it has Very Low Transaction Fees and there are more positive things about bitcoin. We should share this with other people so that it can bring more people and not just be ignorant and let's not trust the media.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:50:45 PM

Chance. That's what bitcoin is given to its users. If you can use the opportunity with a good, then users will get a profit. Remember, this opportunity cannot be maximal when the user can not use it properly. That's why I say that bitcoin provides an opportunity, not just a profit because investing with bitcoin is not just about profits but there are also disadvantages.

cmaxwell

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:57:59 PM

bitcoin is profitable to her investors irrespective of what the market is saying at this moment. bitcoin still remains the best among all and offers the best. bitcoin has raised so many hope most especially in under developed world.
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:04:09 PM

It's more convenient to invest to crypto as long you know to manage it and you know all of things about cryptocurrencies. The benefits is it will give to you a good profit and you can use bitcoin in many ways like investing and buying things that you like that the payment is bitcoin. Yes bitcoin is risky but its up to people uf they want study and learn it..

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
Mary Ofosuhene

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:04:50 PM

Bitcoin has negative sides, however, it offers quite a number of benefits to it users. Few of it include; transacting with bitcoin is tax free and it does not have to go through a third party during transactions.  
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:05:23 PM

Bitcoin is offering a change. Change in our life and the economy we're in. Bitcoin gave us the chance of changing our lives in a more profitable way. Though the change it's giving comes with the feeling of risk. But all the way bitcoin never fails those who trust in it.

jirene21

Activity: 140

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:11:00 PM

Bitcoin brings to the users of it are some advantages that they cant feel while using of fiat money like gaining much higher profit from bitcoin, you can invest it to other investment so you can earn much higher profit from it.

keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:11:39 PM

In recent time people are using bitcoin for two purposes. One is investment purpose and another one is payment option. From last two years bitcoin has got much popularity and started to be used as investment option. Before that it was mainly used for payment option.
Yes, at first bitcoin was created was for transaction process only. But now that it was continue growing and developing, bitcoin gives income to its user, it also brings opportunity to have a better life. Bitcoin was also used for investment now because it was very profitable.

normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:37:20 PM

I think bitcoin users brings to become success on life because of good price on bitcoin and people can get extra income through buying bitcoin and i think bitcoin will become popular so that bitcoin will continue to use people and become high pricing like gold.

Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:05:49 PM

It can bring to everyone who have efforts and patience a better future and success. If you have a fully trust in bitcoin,and do not losing your hope while it price sometimes going down,you will be succeed. Just have and keep your patience while waiting the right time.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:07:10 PM

I think bitcoin users brings to become success on life because of good price on bitcoin and people can get extra income through buying bitcoin and i think bitcoin will become popular so that bitcoin will continue to use people and become high pricing like gold.
Bitcoin brings to users all the advantage that we could have, we have really the ability to change the world because of this, we can change the payment system and makes everyone a financially free if we will just wish to, it is just not an extra income, this will change everyone's lives.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:13:03 PM

Bitcoin brings to users all the advantage that we could have, we have really the ability to change the world because of this, we can change the payment system and makes everyone a financially free if we will just wish to, it is just not an extra income, this will change everyone's lives.
Right.Bitcoin is not just giving us more freedom and convenience in performing its transactions,but bitcoin itself is also  a means for a good investment.It will definitely give us good profits in time if we just learn to hold it patiently.So basically bitcoin has brought people a lot of good benefits,its just that others were not able to realized.
rob143

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:14:28 PM

If bitcoin is good for you and you know how to use it in a proper way, then ia m mor ethan sure in that it is gonna be more than profitable for you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: