Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:59:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What bitcoin brings to its users?  (Read 1752 times)
rob143

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:14:28 PM

If bitcoin is good for you and you know how to use it in a proper way, then ia m mor ethan sure in that it is gonna be more than profitable for you
roomboy85

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:23:48 PM

Bitcoin brings people to the world of success by using digital coins. Also it helps people to use digital currency for smooth transactions to pay some bills. It changes people financial life because bitcoin is a profitable investment which some people not beleive on it.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:26:48 PM

Bitcoin brings high income from investments and the independence from bank system. It has also a comfort, safety, and easiness of use.

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:34:27 PM

Bitcoin brings opportunity to its users because if the users have bitcoin in their investment then they have the opportunity to earn more money because bitcoin is a really great investment since its price is very volatile so it means that they can earn a lot of money in just a shorter term of time and that is why bitcoin is a great option for other people who want to invest their money.
cryptosharon

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:44:06 PM

Bitcoin and alt coins are here to bring some business and financial solutions to its users; It is a decentralised financial system, you have your funds close to yourself, it can easily be converted to fiat currency and moreso, give increase in price which brings profit.
Anhmai (OP)

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:12:43 AM

Actually Bitcoin has been a failure in all its uses talked about (taxation, anonymity, anti-government)

I read that shops/stores sell bitcoin immediately after they get payment from fear of price change and loss.

$1 to $8,000 in 9 years brought world attention to Bitcoin and 2nd richest man 'Warren Buffet" said "Bitcoin will end up badly"
In your opinion Bitcoin is bad, but if it's bad, its price can not be more than $ 10000. It also has to be beneficial for the user to use it
Anhmai (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:15:14 AM

Bitcoin brings opportunity to its users because if the users have bitcoin in their investment then they have the opportunity to earn more money because bitcoin is a really great investment since its price is very volatile so it means that they can earn a lot of money in just a shorter term of time and that is why bitcoin is a great option for other people who want to invest their money.
that's right But bitcoin is the largest exchange rate difference. That means your money can be converted into a zero for one night. This makes me rather confused
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:20:45 AM

I watch a lot of information on the television talk about bitcoin (mainly the news about the bankruptcy, the bad side of bitcoin). On the other hand, I read a lot of online articles about the benefits of Bitcoin. What does Bitcoin offer the user?

Please be careful when you watch Bitcoin in the television. I have watched several of those and I can say that the people in front are not actually well-informed on what they are talking about. They missed almost all the important characteristics of Bitcoin. Bankruptcy? That is what I am talking about.

To make it concise, Bitcoin can give back to you your precious freedom. That has long been taken away from you by the banks.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Anhmai (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:25:08 AM

I watch a lot of information on the television talk about bitcoin (mainly the news about the bankruptcy, the bad side of bitcoin). On the other hand, I read a lot of online articles about the benefits of Bitcoin. What does Bitcoin offer the user?

Please be careful when you watch Bitcoin in the television. I have watched several of those and I can say that the people in front are not actually well-informed on what they are talking about. They missed almost all the important characteristics of Bitcoin. Bankruptcy? That is what I am talking about.

To make it concise, Bitcoin can give back to you your precious freedom. That has long been taken away from you by the banks.
You are right. Because the government often does not like the digital currency. Because they are afraid of the risks it brings, not looking at the benefits of Bitcoin. Economic benefits, technological benefits.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:42:44 AM

Better ask what is the benefits of bitcoin to each HOLDERS since bitcoin nowadays dont uses as what is intended to be its functions,instead this has been managed as asset that most of the people who has this had been treating this as for their portfolios coin and not for any transaction uses

But asking about the benefits?ofcourse income in the future not by tomorrow
Anhmai (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:25:46 AM

Better ask what is the benefits of bitcoin to each HOLDERS since bitcoin nowadays dont uses as what is intended to be its functions,instead this has been managed as asset that most of the people who has this had been treating this as for their portfolios coin and not for any transaction uses

But asking about the benefits?ofcourse income in the future not by tomorrow
But the information on TV is also quite accurate information. But they just exaggerated it. However, I also deny the good that Bitcoin brings to the user. The problem here is that the more benefit or the more harm
lodcoling

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:56:11 AM

Bitcoin brings many new things to its user. People get a new thing and Idea through bitcoin. It introduce a new platform. Because we think without bitcoin this platform may not invented. Before the age of bitcoin people do not think of decentralized currency. People cannot think the currency which cannot be controlled by any single person. It is a new idea introduced by bitcoin. It is also a technology base currency. People also could not think that any currency can be invented and run based on only technology. And people also get it as an investment platform though it is created as a currency.
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 945

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 02:59:11 AM

Anonymity, fast transactions, low fees and no central control over your money. Sometimes it's blessing other times curse.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Trangngu

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:59:27 AM

Everything has two sides of it. We find it good or bad because of the way we perceive it. Personally, investing in Bitcoin is pretty good, but it's pretty risky
Anhmai (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:13:41 AM

Everything has two sides of it. We find it good or bad because of the way we perceive it. Personally, investing in Bitcoin is pretty good, but it's pretty risky
Yes, Bitcoin is good for advanced players in the crypto market. But it is also a double-edged sword with a newcomer. Immediately change their amount to zero. Because the exchange rate difference of Bitcoin is extremely large
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:15:43 AM

Mostly the buyers are interested because of the profit they can get, imagine there are many people became rich because of bitcoin they double their money by investing on bitcoin and it is proven but too make it happen we need to know on how to handle bitcoin carefully we need right timing on when to pull the trigger.
KrakenZ

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:18:07 AM

Bitcoin is the community's choice because bitcoin offers several benefits. First, bitcoin offers freedom of payment. This freedom of payment allows users to send and receive money instantly anywhere and anytime without being impeded by state limits. Secondly, bitcoin gives full control over their money to its users. Thirdly, transaction costs through bitcoin are very low. Bitcoin transaction processing takes a very low cost even without cost. Fourth, bitcoin offers a low risk for sellers. Sellers are highly protected because transactions with bitcoins are very secure, irrevocable, and do not contain any personal information from customers.
135cc

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:25:13 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin offering the users some advantages that very beneficial for our life especially to our financial life. Bitcoin offering us the new style of payments that is totally free and more efficient because the minimum role of the third parties who usually bring the most cost and time. Beside that, bitcoin also can be our long term investment.

Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 03:26:50 AM

Bitcoin is the community's choice because bitcoin offers several benefits. First, bitcoin offers freedom of payment. This freedom of payment allows users to send and receive money instantly anywhere and anytime without being impeded by state limits. Secondly, bitcoin gives full control over their money to its users. Thirdly, transaction costs through bitcoin are very low. Bitcoin transaction processing takes a very low cost even without cost. Fourth, bitcoin offers a low risk for sellers. Sellers are highly protected because transactions with bitcoins are very secure, irrevocable, and do not contain any personal information from customers.

I'll just add some of the offers that the bitcoin offers. Bitcoin protects sellers from fraud and cheating because of irrevocable transactions. Bitcoin markets are also wider than ordinary markets because bitcoin is decentralized around the world. Bitcoin users have full control over their transactions so that no one intervenes. Then, bitcoin is safe because bitcoin offers payment with bitcoin that can be done without a personal identity. This is to avoid fraud and identity theft. Lastly, bitcoin is safe and neutral. All information related to the bitcoin money supply is available in the chain for anyone who wants to verify or use it. No individual or organization can control or manipulate the bitcoin protocol because it is very cryptographically safe.

Anhmai (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:34:30 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin offering the users some advantages that very beneficial for our life especially to our financial life. Bitcoin offering us the new style of payments that is totally free and more efficient because the minimum role of the third parties who usually bring the most cost and time. Beside that, bitcoin also can be our long term investment.
It's free. The fact that you have to spend a lot of money moving it to the floor and withdrawing it to the dollar. That fee does not seem to be small. Bitcoin can make long term investments that is right.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: