Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:36:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What bitcoin brings to its users?  (Read 1763 times)
trangoccho

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:38:40 AM

Yes, that is the opposite of reality because television is under the control of the government so they will have to post to the government. Moreover, such information is easily inflated to attract views
trangoccho

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:40:28 AM

I watch a lot of information on the television talk about bitcoin (mainly the news about the bankruptcy, the bad side of bitcoin). On the other hand, I read a lot of online articles about the benefits of Bitcoin. What does Bitcoin offer the user?
I don't agree with the fact that Bitcoin leads to bankruptcy. How can Bitcoin lead to bankruptcy? Bitcoin offers more than even what some users know. Aside enjoying low transaction fees compared to other digital currencies, fast transaction speed, good security, owner control over transactions, Bitcoin also offers good platform to invest for a long term.
My friend went bankrupt because of Bitcoin. Because the investment was so big when he took Bitcoin at $ 20,000 and did not sell it. Then there was a terrible storm.
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:41:54 AM

I watch a lot of information on the television talk about bitcoin (mainly the news about the bankruptcy, the bad side of bitcoin). On the other hand, I read a lot of online articles about the benefits of Bitcoin. What does Bitcoin offer the user?
Actually Bitcoin does not provide much benefit to anyone except it is a great money transfer tool. However, it has made some people very wealthy when the market is pumped in late 2017.
Bitcoin only bring profits to the investors to be patient and make the transfer of transnational become easier.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Anhmai (OP)

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:45:39 AM

Bitcoin is the community's choice because bitcoin offers several benefits. First, bitcoin offers freedom of payment. This freedom of payment allows users to send and receive money instantly anywhere and anytime without being impeded by state limits. Secondly, bitcoin gives full control over their money to its users. Thirdly, transaction costs through bitcoin are very low. Bitcoin transaction processing takes a very low cost even without cost. Fourth, bitcoin offers a low risk for sellers. Sellers are highly protected because transactions with bitcoins are very secure, irrevocable, and do not contain any personal information from customers.

I'll just add some of the offers that the bitcoin offers. Bitcoin protects sellers from fraud and cheating because of irrevocable transactions. Bitcoin markets are also wider than ordinary markets because bitcoin is decentralized around the world. Bitcoin users have full control over their transactions so that no one intervenes. Then, bitcoin is safe because bitcoin offers payment with bitcoin that can be done without a personal identity. This is to avoid fraud and identity theft. Lastly, bitcoin is safe and neutral. All information related to the bitcoin money supply is available in the chain for anyone who wants to verify or use it. No individual or organization can control or manipulate the bitcoin protocol because it is very cryptographically safe.
That's why its price is $ 10,000 just after 9 years. But that does not seem to be enough to prove Bitcoin has no bad side of it. I hope you will clarify so that I can address this issue
Trangngu

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:48:07 AM

Actually Bitcoin does not provide much benefit to anyone except it is a great money transfer tool. However, it has made some people very wealthy when the market is pumped in late 2017.
Bitcoin only bring profits to the investors to be patient and make the transfer of transnational become easier.
Right. I think by the end of this year, Bitcoin's prices will return to their value. The current market time is very volatile so Bitcoin can not keep its value. However, it still stood at No. 1
Anhdzai

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:51:39 AM

I am waiting for a change of Bitcoin. I still think it's good but there are still many shortcomings
trangoccho

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:57:54 AM

Bitcoin has proven its position because of its benefits. I admit it.
Anhdzai

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:59:28 AM

Digital currencies are undoubtedly a giant revolution, bringing wealth to many people, but also many times already lost everything they had because they acted hastily
Many new players are afraid their money is falling too much so they sell when Bitcoin is low and buy at high prices. That is why they always lose money
trangoccho

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:09:00 AM

It is worth mentioning that the sharks are always speculating a lot Bitcoin number to 400 million dollars. And when Bitcoin's prices are at their peak and the market is in a hurry
mcabrito

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:09:28 AM

Well, for me bitcoin is just giving benefits to all people that knows how to play the unstable price of bitcoin, because yearly most new investors are losing money because of buying high selling low while expert traders already knows this trend.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:17:31 AM

Bitcoin brings joy to its user and it also brings a huge amount of profit on its users. I see that the most amazing coin is really the bitcoin and I believe that it will always take a crown on this crypto currency feild. Maybe we only have to wait foe a verry few months because bitcoin is now slowly recovering.
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:24:58 AM

For me Bitcoin had a good and bad effects that brings by Bitcoin, the good one is you can earn money or invest money through online  and investing money online is not so hassle and hard for its users , and the bad one is you are not able to complete your 8 hrs sleep in short you are going to uave lack of sleep or bed problems and it can be result to a some illness ,.
Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 04:26:11 AM

so far bitcoin offers the benefits and benefits you get if you invest there, already many people even companies who already feel the benefits of bitcoin, but not a little also feel the loss when the price began to fall.
Husen Alikhsan

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:00:29 AM

I will always say freedom by using your own money wherever and whenever you want, then it will be the most important advantage by using bitcoin. Apart from that, too, because bitcoin flexibility can also act as an investment in addition to people who have the means to store and invest at the same time. You benefit a lot by just holding bitcoins and most users are already aware of it all, which is why they are still investing even if the price is not performing well or crashes happen every time.
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:50:08 AM

Well I think bitcoin does great things to its user, they become knowledgeable about currency, market value, able to connect to different people across country, they view of economics becomes wider and higher and make friends to community, they're able to join different bounty campaign and make profit and most of all use bitcoin.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 792

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:53:21 AM

Bitcoin is the community's choice because bitcoin offers several benefits. First, bitcoin offers freedom of payment. This freedom of payment allows users to send and receive money instantly anywhere and anytime without being impeded by state limits. Secondly, bitcoin gives full control over their money to its users. Thirdly, transaction costs through bitcoin are very low. Bitcoin transaction processing takes a very low cost even without cost. Fourth, bitcoin offers a low risk for sellers. Sellers are highly protected because transactions with bitcoins are very secure, irrevocable, and do not contain any personal information from customers.

I'll just add some of the offers that the bitcoin offers. Bitcoin protects sellers from fraud and cheating because of irrevocable transactions. Bitcoin markets are also wider than ordinary markets because bitcoin is decentralized around the world. Bitcoin users have full control over their transactions so that no one intervenes. Then, bitcoin is safe because bitcoin offers payment with bitcoin that can be done without a personal identity. This is to avoid fraud and identity theft. Lastly, bitcoin is safe and neutral. All information related to the bitcoin money supply is available in the chain for anyone who wants to verify or use it. No individual or organization can control or manipulate the bitcoin protocol because it is very cryptographically safe.

I think that kind you slut of you Bitcoin will gives many people a lot of respond to be and richer in any kind anyone it will be the reason many people in the middle class will be able to invest in a kind and also ready to face all the problems for their future so this kind of quality for all the people.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
iotarocket

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:54:15 AM

Bitcoin offers users power from central authorities. No government or central bank can simply take over bitcoin without either failing or getting strong repercussions. Bitcoin is also finite, so no government can manipulate the amount of it in existence.
makutu

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:00:51 AM

Bitcoin offers many benefits to users of Blockchain technology, which is profitable for its investors and owners, owning a comprehensive, stable income for many, generating passive income. some people
phosphine

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:16:00 AM

It brings us knowledge and new life. For using bitcoin is so easy and helps our lives easier.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:19:26 AM

Bitcoin can offer an educated person to have a lot of gains while just waiting and holding. They don't truly understand what they are investing in and just got in because of money making and not how the way it works.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: