Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:53:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What bitcoin brings to its users?  (Read 1751 times)
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:19:43 AM

Their are such a significant number of advantages that offered bitcoin to me, I simply utilize my acquiring to spend for my college course and furthermore I utilize this to contribute for in any altcoins that I get some to earn profit every day, so I can help in our daily expenses at home. I have such a significant number of advantages with bitcoin and I am so appreciative with that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boksoon

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:33:57 AM

I watch a lot of information on the television talk about bitcoin (mainly the news about the bankruptcy, the bad side of bitcoin). On the other hand, I read a lot of online articles about the benefits of Bitcoin. What does Bitcoin offer the user?

The main vision of bitcoin  is to make the people changed the various method and being comfortable for every transaction and the one most influential features that really embraced with the people is the peer to peer transaction which means both person are making transaction in easy way and fastest way with out any third party like collecting agency or bank. that's the good intention of bitcoin to user.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:45:28 AM

It would be convenience. People nowadays don't like waiting, falling in line or making an effort to do things and what bitcoin offers is convenience. Bitcoin brings you your bank and remove the middlemen which always complicate things and make the process longer.
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:53:11 AM

I watch a lot of information on the television talk about bitcoin (mainly the news about the bankruptcy, the bad side of bitcoin). On the other hand, I read a lot of online articles about the benefits of Bitcoin. What does Bitcoin offer the user?
Bitcoin offers very high profit to its users.And if they join in signature,bounty campaign they will paid in bitcoin and they can get more money.And also bitcoin makes easy to the users to pay any bills without moving out they can pay and bitcoin transaction is faster.
dotrang61549566@gmail.com

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:26:08 AM

You can pay the transaction, trading holding and much more with Bitcoin and it's not as bad as the media say.
vuquang1763164@gmail.com

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:31:03 AM

I think you should refer to the legendary members and hero members. This will give you a more objective view. They are knowledgeable and have expertise
Miha Kot

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:32:55 AM

Cryptocurrency-is a kind of exchange on a par with minerals like Gold,Diamonds, and oil and Gas industry buy one valuable sell on the other.
dotrang61549566@gmail.com

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:38:39 AM

Bitcoin gives us a very new look at what we see and what happens. Did Bitcoin ever go against your whole mind? And most of this happens with new people
Khatrisahil411

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:40:28 AM

It gives a lot of things to its users , it's very helpful in off topics for the newbies to know the general knowledge , through Bitcoin one new thing comes in the Market is that to earn online and online transaction ,we can improve our English also by earning side by side which most useful to its users
Toraokun

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:49:11 AM

Bitcoin give you new way to do transaction and bitcoin give you high profit you understand how to do investment. I think many news talking about bad side of bitcoin because they only have news about bad side bitcoin.

▁▁▁▁▁█  SERENITY  █▁▁▁▁▁
▮▮ SERENITYSOURCE.com.au ▮▮
▔▔▔ENERGY  ON  THE  GO▔▔▔
quyenquang1654135@gmail.c

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:02:49 AM

Many people are scared of Bitcoin but I think that is not the case. The virtual currency market is always very exciting. Many people invest and find their money lost too much. They sell to reduce the damage but they are wasting their money and start barking Bitcoin
artichandra

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:05:03 AM

Bitcoin offer high profit to their user but yeah, in order to get high profit you need extra patient and obviously doing investment in bitcoin. you can do transaction and trading too with bitcoin.
fcf1081

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:05:48 AM

Bitcoin gives us many options like we can invest, we can save and make profit to it, not mention that bitcoin gives us a chance to connect people from different countries form all walks of life. It can make us realize that we can also do things like we never did before and its not too late yet to venture in business.
shackleford

Activity: 281

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:16:14 AM

For me, bitcoin is an opportunity to be at the right time, and take the best place in the market. If today is to plant a seed in the ground, then after 5 years you can grow a good tree. The seed in my example is the bitcoin and cryptocurrency market.
barcelona 94

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:20:21 AM

New players are scared when their money slips without brakes. So they sold to cut losses before Bitcoin's price. And they are scared!
dalvitka

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:20:49 AM

btc brings in revenue, anonymity and sometimes makes the user lose money anymore.
Sofiyah

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:25:32 AM

if you already know the bitcoin, and keep looking, I think butcoin is very useful for its users. useful for transactions, useful for investment, useful for savings. maybe if there are many who say the bad side about bitcoin, they have not understood the usefulness of bitcoin. initially I also do not believe in the use of bitcoin that can make money, but after I get the money from the free by collecting bitcoin, I believe and starting focus to continue to collect bitcoin for free.
giaoduc24h

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:31:02 AM

I think Bitcoin is a product of blockchain . It brings to its users crypto or online currency that you can use for different functions , it can be use for buying and also trading, it is like a stock market. it brings to its user a faster and secured program
jurelmartin

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:52:25 AM

It gives users the ability to make transactions globally without having thinking of what will be the transaction fees based on how much money they will send. It also gives user to earn money to use them for supporting his/her own financial status
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:05:58 AM

Bitcoin brings to its users a chance to make money and keep growing their money because there is a lot of things to choose from in the market of bitcoin and with the use of bitcoin they can try and put their bitcoin into another type of coin which is called altcoin that can help them to create more money and make a lot of profit with it and live the lifestyle that they want.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: