Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:46:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Altcoins going to rock in this year !  (Read 2114 times)
Pecinan

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:57:25 PM

Altcoins can differ from Bitcoin in a range of ways. Some have a different economic model or a different coin-distribution method, like altcoins that were given away to all citizens of a country. Others employ different proof-of-work mining algorithms, perhaps to resist specialized mining hardware — or maybe they don’t even rely on proof of work at all. Several altcoins offer a more versatile programming language to build applications on top of, while yet others offer more privacy compared to Bitcoin. And there are also altcoins that serve very specific, non-monetary use cases, like domain name registry or data storage pointers.
maybe in the 3rd quarter of this year bitcoin will increase even though it is not significant and it will be followed by all altcoin, I think so
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:59:05 PM

I also believe this year, 2018, is a good year for altcoin and ICO project but I think that although altcoin is being in its best time but Bitcoin will be still the king of cryptocurrency world this year and maybe next few years Cheesy. Because different between price of Bitcoin and altcoin is the biggest problem Smiley)
garymorgen

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:18:22 PM

As you know altcoins price are somehow dependent on the price of BTC. The price of BTC is low now but it is being predicted that the price will recover within the end of 2018. If it happens I hope that the price of Altcoins will also recover and the market price will rise high.
trc22@gmail.com

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:23:04 PM

It should be G20 in July, I think BTC will soon drop to 4K dollar levels. I think it would be right to wait for the purchase.
rdelaney88

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:26:30 PM

Are you kidding me? Some Alt coins are pumping whilst in this shitty bear market. Look a CNN (content neutrality network). I'm still up 200% in the last month or so from buying. Just need to choose solid projects
siagh357

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:26:52 PM

Most offline corporations are all migrating to the cryptocurrency market for blockchain development and raise funds for their ICO to develop more on their products and services. Altcoins are going to be the new thing for every investor to have in his portfolio,
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:38:15 PM

All coins have time to rock and time to fall so if we see coins low,  it is its time to be low. Surely, good time will come for it to rock. I am very hopeful that altcoins like last years, will rock again.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:48:15 PM

They do differ from bitcoin, but that does not mean that it will take over the crypto field. Most of them are just duplicate/clone of each other. Tons of shitty altcoins are filling the market. Thus, this gives a very bad image to altcoin market. Again, the price of altcoins are also driven by the price of bitcoin. If we see bitcoin skyrocketing, we also see the price of altcoin going up. Altcoin needs  to have their own totally independent value for it to take over to actually "rock this year".

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
energodar2019

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:50:16 PM

Coins will grow necessarily, but only when? I very much hope that soon! There will be growth after bitcoin! My opinion!
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:53:41 PM

A good question, the answer to it is probably waiting for the whole crypto world, as everyone is waiting, especially I know the guys who live right on the crypt, and the question of what they live, if the savings were not particularly, and the company is not really paying?!And all the crypt has subsided,I realize that this is a special made to the people to expel from the crypt,and the crypt pereprodaet in the hands of the Whales,so it remains only to wait for those who are in them.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:55:15 PM

No, I don't think anything in crypto will rock this year, market doesn't look that positive. It would be nice if coins will at least stay on he level they are now.
Temmy007

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:57:07 PM

I don't see a good future or a moon Lambo for altcoins until it stop being dependent on bitcoin
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:58:50 PM

I think yes, for sure market will raise this year much more than year before! Need to wait this moment! it will be good chance to trade
Nakasoshi

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:03:02 PM

at the moment altcoins have not been a very profitabelinvestment. Maybe they will have a bull run by the end of 2018 in q4 of this year. Lets see and hope the best lol

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:05:57 PM

Altcoins can differ from Bitcoin in a range of ways. Some have a different economic model or a different coin-distribution method, like altcoins that were given away to all citizens of a country. Others employ different proof-of-work mining algorithms, perhaps to resist specialized mining hardware — or maybe they don’t even rely on proof of work at all. Several altcoins offer a more versatile programming language to build applications on top of, while yet others offer more privacy compared to Bitcoin. And there are also altcoins that serve very specific, non-monetary use cases, like domain name registry or data storage pointers.

Altcoins are unique and different in many ways. That is why people tend to diversify their investments when choosing altcoins to invest to. We still have almost half a year to see whether the market will recover or if there will be another bull-market this year. Last year was really profitable and fruitful for everyone, let's hope that the end of the year will be good.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:11:21 PM

If you asked me a month ago i would say yes, but right now and after all this time and seeing how the market has been going down hill and how much bad news has been thrown at it, it makes me think that this is not the year for the cryptocurrency, ever since ICO have became a popular thing back in December 2017 a lot of shit coins have been entering the market with no actual purpose other than taking advantage and making profit from users and i think a lot of people realized that and that is why the market is slow, so until something new comes out the market is going to stay the way it is .
Cryptogladys

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:17:54 PM

cryptos will rock n roll. ahahahahahaha  Cool
Warry

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:22:06 PM

Everyone also believe that 2018 is a good year for altcoin but seem like at the moment, cryptocurrency market is trying to stop it Smiley). Whole market is dumping and painted in red so I think we still need to wait until the end of this year to see if it's a really good year for altcoin or not Grin
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:58:10 AM

the possibility is so and if altcoin rocked this year everyone would have a happy and something is difficult because if altcoin prices rocked at a low price sure everyone will be sad and if altcoin prices rocked at high prices would be happy because it can benefit

PWntarisheither1474956

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:58:45 AM

Go to the moon
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: