Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:31:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Altcoins going to rock in this year !  (Read 2114 times)
imrul5 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:05:53 PM

I have no hope for many altcoins. Bitcoin rally has to start for altcoins shinny days I think. And BTC can't make its move anyway. If Bitcoin will start rising, then we can wait for alts
It is true that only bitcoin has to come forward to overcome this worst situation. But bitcoin can't do it by itself.  Other cryptocurrency have to come forward and work with BTC .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:11:45 PM

Actually it depends but if they in the good situation in this business
because they are too in demand in this industry then there’s a possibility that alternativcoin is going to rock in this year.
imrul5 (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:26:23 PM

because they are too in demand in this industry then there’s a possibility that alternativcoin is going to rock in this year.
I don't think ,cryptocurrency market has a good demand right now. Due to wrong conception about the cryptocurrency, people are losing their capital. Until bitcoin come forward and do something special there is no hope.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:46:01 PM

I don't think ,cryptocurrency market has a good demand right now. Due to wrong conception about the cryptocurrency, people are losing their capital. Until bitcoin come forward and do something special there is no hope.

The title is very enthusiastic and that generates many doubts in the current market, it is not expected to create expectations in this Bear market. Regarding your comment imrul5 i agree that there is practical usage needs for bitcoin or some means to increase your expectation in the digital world. However, the market has gone through worse things and that means that despite the criticisms and opinions Bitcoin is the symbol of the new financial system in the 21st century.
JeffreyBasil

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:44:37 PM

Altcoins can differ from Bitcoin in a range of ways. Some have a different economic model or a different coin-distribution method, like altcoins that were given away to all citizens of a country. Others employ different proof-of-work mining algorithms, perhaps to resist specialized mining hardware — or maybe they don’t even rely on proof of work at all. Several altcoins offer a more versatile programming language to build applications on top of, while yet others offer more privacy compared to Bitcoin. And there are also altcoins that serve very specific, non-monetary use cases, like domain name registry or data storage pointers.
Not sure about every altcoin but PRG, ICX are going to rock for sure with their upcoming massive projects that have stolen everyone’s hearts. These coins are working on some great projects and can give high earnings.
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:00:08 PM

It's quite difficult for me to support you, your opinion. I did not notice such a trend that altcoins would become independent and showed the best result than bitcoin. I tend to believe that they depend on the price of bitcoin straightforwardly.

RoryDennis

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:35:19 PM

Altcoins can differ from Bitcoin in a range of ways. Some have a different economic model or a different coin-distribution method, like altcoins that were given away to all citizens of a country. Others employ different proof-of-work mining algorithms, perhaps to resist specialized mining hardware — or maybe they don’t even rely on proof of work at all. Several altcoins offer a more versatile programming language to build applications on top of, while yet others offer more privacy compared to Bitcoin. And there are also altcoins that serve very specific, non-monetary use cases, like domain name registry or data storage pointers.
Not all. All the altcoins are not very competitive. Bitcoin is in this industry since a long time so obviously the coins cannot replace it. The coins like TAU, NEO and ADA are classic and can totally lead the market and perhaps replace bitcoin too in the near future.
ngocnga0051

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:42:09 AM

As you know altcoins price are somehow dependent on the price of BTC. The price of BTC is low now but it is being predicted that the price will recover within the end of 2018. If it happens I hope that the price of Altcoins will also recover and the market price will rise high.
peterpan19z99

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:23:48 PM

All coins have time to rock and time to fall so if we see coins low,  it is its time to be low. Surely, good time will come for it to rock. I am very hopeful that altcoins like last years, will rock again.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:33:09 PM

We pray that happened and cryptocurrencies get on it feat as almost all of them are currently in red.  Bitcoin is what is pulling down most of them because there all depends on bitcoin for survival. Most of them are made to solved one economics problem or the other and I believe in future we would see recovery.
max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:48:31 PM

Coins will grow necessarily, but only when? I very much hope that soon! There will be growth after bitcoin! My opinion!
I will agree with you on that no one now when it can be grow or down.We were hoping that by the end of this year it can grow.As like yours too, all altcoins  will depend on Bitcoin
max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:55:11 PM

Most altcoins are not based on a ready product and these projects need at least 8 months to finish their work.
I think we will see a rocket jump in the first quarter of 2019 (that's the milestone indicated in many roadmaps) but there wouldn't be significant changes up till the end of 2018.

santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:01:20 PM

I think altcoin really has great potential for future value growth. But of course, values ​​and trends are always consistent with bitcoin. The popularity from altcoin is still expanding. And the balance from a lot of altcoin is a big difference. So, it takes a lot of time to grow. Maybe next 3-5 years.
andongdanisi

Activity: 379

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:06:26 PM

Altcoins need a process of growth, they are still too small, the market is very fragile, and it is easy to be manipulated by people. These are the problems that altcoins urgently need to solve, but at the moment, I have not seen altcoins become more mature, on the contrary most altcoins are docking to scam.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
PayneCharity

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:08:37 PM

I'm not sure about this. Altcoin is under the control of Bitcoin. What we need to do is increase in Bitcoin prices this year, so the price of altcoin will certainly increase
WhaleTank

Activity: 172
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:15:38 PM

MAYBE in the end of the year they will
But now no new money, cuz all hold and that's why no new buyers, need to get out hamsters
whaletank club
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:36:51 PM

Actually we should not forget the fact that altcoins are already given lot of importance despite the fact that they are most scamming projects around here. Bitcoin however always surpass the altcoins because it is so much popular and gaining the popularity on top of this in exceptional ways! Its development is slow due to the public interest keeps fluctuating about its development whenever government is making mega changes in the laws. ALtcoins surely are on top with some alternative methods of using them but they will never surpass the bitcoin tech or its place in the future by nay means that for sure.
In my opinion, it will rock soon. Altcoin is alternative for bitcoin it just need time to be able to hit on the market. Crypto market is just volatile then who knows, it will come soon.
BinaryBotch

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:06:34 PM

Altcoins are alternative coins for bitcoin, and I would like to believe that an Increase or further decrease in bitcoin, will relatively affect the altcoins. That means there's an indirect relationship between these two. I do not see bitcoin rocking this year, we will have to wait for next year until that happens. That means judging from my above theory, altcoins would only rock until next year.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:15:41 PM

I believe that the cryptocurrency market is like HYIP projects in its time. Many believed in them for real. Of course there are 10-20 worthy projects, but the rest of the Scam.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

imrul5 (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:49:54 PM

Coins will grow necessarily, but only when? I very much hope that soon! There will be growth after bitcoin! My opinion!
I will agree with you on that no one now when it can be grow or down.We were hoping that by the end of this year it can grow.As like yours too, all altcoins  will depend on Bitcoin
But too much dependenc on BTC will bring a bad effect on cryptocurrency market. Instead of focusing only on BTC we should accept some other cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: