Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:43:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Altcoins going to rock in this year !  (Read 2114 times)
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:23:57 PM

I think that this year the crypt will not particularly make big discoveries or be remarkable for the rise in prices for altcoins ..
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:24:36 PM

Well,the altcoins have taken a major hit after the price depression that happened of late.However,looking at the fact that the price dump was more of a test of resilience,which kind of showed the coins which have more support and thus were held by investors more during the dip because of the great potential of those projects as opposed to those that were dumped because investors felt they were not worth a hold.This thus imo kind of has sanitized the cryptospace so as to allow the best altcoins bounce back from the dip and continue it's upward trend.This with time probably not this year will see altcoins mooning.

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:40:07 PM

Well,the altcoins have taken a major hit after the price depression that happened of late.However,looking at the fact that the price dump was more of a test of resilience,which kind of showed the coins which have more support and thus were held by investors more during the dip because of the great potential of those projects as opposed to those that were dumped because investors felt they were not worth a hold.This thus imo kind of has sanitized the cryptospace so as to allow the best altcoins bounce back from the dip and continue it's upward trend.This with time probably not this year will see altcoins mooning.
Yeah, I believe this year has a potential to grow altcoin and explodes more in prices and if that might happen we're all enjoying the profits we earned. Positivity is the way to achieved fulfillment in this kind of technology that unstable price.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sinone

Activity: 597
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:43:04 PM

Yes, Altcoin will rock in this year, But there has a condition! And that is, Before any other coin, Bitcoin needs to rock first. I mean every coin depends on Bitcoin. If bitcoin rocks then every other coin will rock too. In this year, we can hope for a big pump at the end of this year. Maybe in November - December we can see a good pump like past year.
Uncertaintea

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:49:44 PM

It's quite unfortunate but that's just the fact, The market. Is so low and a number of coins has actually lost value, it seems like the alts are headed for the bottom.  However there are still hopes that some value can still be salvaged from this red situation, all we can now do is to patiently wait and let the market recover
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:54:18 PM

Altcoins can differ from Bitcoin in a range of ways. Some have a different economic model or a different coin-distribution method, like altcoins that were given away to all citizens of a country. Others employ different proof-of-work mining algorithms, perhaps to resist specialized mining hardware — or maybe they don’t even rely on proof of work at all. Several altcoins offer a more versatile programming language to build applications on top of, while yet others offer more privacy compared to Bitcoin. And there are also altcoins that serve very specific, non-monetary use cases, like domain name registry or data storage pointers.
indeed, altcoins are good investment. But making expectations and speculations at this early would be absurd. But for now, hold and wait in order to be safe on any uncertainty. The market will soon recover and let's just hope that it will be in favor for altcoins this year once the increase have taken place.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
GolruShu

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:52:52 PM

Tragically, this is valid, yet is it expected to be like this? All through the historical backdrop of crypto-showcase bitcoin's strength was by and large diminishing, however at the circumstances when the cost was going down, it was expanding. The present predominance is exceptionally solid, so right off the bat we require btc to begin recouping and afterward we will see individuals being open for different speculations. In any case, something may change later on, in light of the fact that numerous blockchain ventures don't have much in a similar manner as bitcoin and ought to be considered as speculation open doors notwithstanding to what is occurring with btc.
imrul5 (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:58:53 AM

Price of alternative coins are very dependent on bitcoin that is wht there is so much potential if the bitcoin goes up again in the market. Altcoins have moved the industry into the new level which gives different categories like exchanges, blockchains, data sharing and many more. In the future I know time will come that altcoins will dominate the market.
I also hope cryptocurrency market will go forward along with prosperity. Yes, the whole industry depend on BTC for sure. But it is not easy to regain it's past position very fast. It will take some times.
imrul5 (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:02:36 AM

It's quite unfortunate but that's just the fact, The market. Is so low and a number of coins has actually lost value, it seems like the alts are headed for the bottom.  However there are still hopes that some value can still be salvaged from this red situation, all we can now do is to patiently wait and let the market recover
It is true that all the cryptocurrency lost too much already.  But this is the time to buy. Good time will come very soon.
Rajatkatyal

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:08:31 AM

Yes according to me in last of this year or next year altcoins are going to rock the market for sure.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:11:08 AM

not knowing in advance how the market will unfold, any situation is only good hypothetical, but as soon as you find yourself in it - everything unfolds in bad scenarios. Earlier I would say thank you for such a bottom, but being in it seems that you are in a well without a bottom and around a hopeless sadness. but I think the future for the Altcoins, especially if you have a lot of altcoins.
imrul5 (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:14:32 AM

I think that this year the crypt will not particularly make big discoveries or be remarkable for the rise in prices for altcoins ..
But I have a good hope. I hope later this year cryptocurrency will be boom.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:17:22 AM

The first problem for the altcoins is that they are living under the shadow of Bitcoin, so if Bitcoin is depressed then unfortunately the majority of the altcois will also be suffering with a drop in prices. However we also have some opportunities for a strong recovery when Bitcoin picks up. The coins that are a little different are the newly minted ICO coins which tend to operate within their own parameters for the first couple of months after launching.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
@Nice_Try

Activity: 308

bridgex.network

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:21:33 AM

This year, all altcoins are only falling in price. I hope at the end of the year we will see a mega pump. But so far it turns out to make money on new ICO and bounty.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
imrul5 (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:12:23 PM

This year, all altcoins are only falling in price. I hope at the end of the year we will see a mega pump. But so far it turns out to make money on new ICO and bounty.
This is just a initial stage of cryptocurrency for sure. Definitely ICO and bounty hunter will earn so much. But I have a hope to see a rocking market in future for sure.
Tanmoy98

Activity: 325

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:18:57 PM

I think so.The market will be recover at any time of this year.So everyone don't be panic.I hope at the end of this year will be a big pump for altcoins.I think also it is a great time to buy some altcoins.
Cubic Earth
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:23:17 PM

As soon as the market begins to recover, I think we will see a good growth of promising altcoins. So we just wait and believe.
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:34:31 PM

Altcoins can differ from Bitcoin in a range of ways. Some have a different economic model or a different coin-distribution method, like altcoins that were given away to all citizens of a country. Others employ different proof-of-work mining algorithms, perhaps to resist specialized mining hardware — or maybe they don’t even rely on proof of work at all. Several altcoins offer a more versatile programming language to build applications on top of, while yet others offer more privacy compared to Bitcoin. And there are also altcoins that serve very specific, non-monetary use cases, like domain name registry or data storage pointers.
The most promising alts are those related to improving blockchain, data storage and building dapps. All others have little chance to rock even in the end of this year.
At the same time, altcoins are strongly dependent on main cryptocurrencies - bitcoin and ethereum and we will be able to see a lot of "to-the-moon" coins if these two currencies rapidly go up.

papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:44:12 PM

Generally, I personally doubt more than a few altcoins to make such a jump. And if they do, in my opinion, this will be in the coming years, not right now. As you have written, there are a lot of different coins and that's why I personally rely on the fact that some altcoin will soon catch up with the BTC.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
lositech

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:48:50 PM

It's possible that altcoin will rock this year, if the approval of crypto investment by big investors we are expecting next month pulls through then the altcoin will rock so hard like last year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: