Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:53:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Altcoins going to rock in this year !  (Read 2114 times)
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:55:16 PM

Im really hoping that altcoin will gonna rock hard this later year of 2018 so that we all gonna experience good profit. We are down for so long we need recovery we need profit so that many people will be encourage to invest in cryptocurrency the bigger the demand the better price we will see.
sisylirdyani

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:59:51 PM

A decent inquiry, the response to it is most likely sitting tight for the entire crypto world, as everybody is pausing, particularly I know the folks who live ideal on the grave, and the subject of what they live, if the investment funds were not especially, and the organization isn't generally paying. And all the sepulcher has subsided,I understand this is an exceptional made to the general population.
moanna123

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:01:45 PM

yayyy definitely  is  going to happen  but just a littie patience
we have to show and everything is going to arrange and can t wait to see that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
nurinmaulida

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:06:21 PM

Altcoins are novel and diverse from numerous points of view. That is the reason individuals have a tendency to differentiate their ventures while picking altcoins to contribute to. Despite everything we have a large portion of multi year to see whether the market will recoup or if there will be another positively trending market this year.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:10:41 PM

Altcoins can differ from Bitcoin in a range of ways. Some have a different economic model or a different coin-distribution method, like altcoins that were given away to all citizens of a country. Others employ different proof-of-work mining algorithms, perhaps to resist specialized mining hardware — or maybe they don’t even rely on proof of work at all. Several altcoins offer a more versatile programming language to build applications on top of, while yet others offer more privacy compared to Bitcoin. And there are also altcoins that serve very specific, non-monetary use cases, like domain name registry or data storage pointers.

I doubt that altcoins this year will boom. probably by next year I think. Because this year 2018 it the whole season of declined market or red market

in my opinion. But I'm still not sure of it because as we all know the market in trading industry was very unpredictable.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:52:20 PM

Yes, Altcoin will rock in this year, But there has a condition! And that is, Before any other coin, Bitcoin needs to rock first. I mean every coin depends on Bitcoin. If bitcoin rocks then every other coin will rock too. In this year, we can hope for a big pump at the end of this year. Maybe in November - December we can see a good pump like past year.
If you want all the market of altcoins to skyrocket then you definitely need bitcoin to skyrocket first, however that does not mean that individual coins cannot go up in their own, right now there are many coins presenting a very healthy growth in the last 24 hours coins like KickCoin and DigiByte present a very good growth and if you are able to invest in those coins before they go up you could multiply your money many times over in a matter of days.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Gwyn

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:14:53 AM

With the craziness of last year, this year's encryption market has maintained a continuous downward trend, so in my view, it is unlikely that it will continue to rise.
handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:27:09 AM

Altcoins can differ from Bitcoin in a range of ways. Some have a different economic model or a different coin-distribution method, like altcoins that were given away to all citizens of a country. Others employ different proof-of-work mining algorithms, perhaps to resist specialized mining hardware — or maybe they don’t even rely on proof of work at all. Several altcoins offer a more versatile programming language to build applications on top of, while yet others offer more privacy compared to Bitcoin. And there are also altcoins that serve very specific, non-monetary use cases, like domain name registry or data storage pointers.
I think this year wil be a big year for altcoins because despite on a bear run. bull run comes after it. so expect some big profit. In order to achieve that. we need Bitcoin to rise again. investor will sure invest more
K_rock

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:29:54 AM

if later bitcoin prices go up it will follow altcoin because bitcoin like altcoin alend prices alive it all or part but i am sure altcoin will grow well in the future
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:35:14 AM

In the market, there are really a lot of coins that differ, but as we see at the moment the price of altcoins depends on the price of bitcoin. I do not think that this trend will change.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
oo666oo

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:37:51 AM

Well, in time Bitcoin dominance is decreasing, even though it occasionaly spikes in the time of strong BTC rallies, now it is less than 50%, so in the Whole I'd say that Altcoins will rock more and more in time - this year included.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Kimbohh

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:38:18 AM

Yes it has. For my speculation it has a potential that altcoins could join bull run hopefully this year. Everyone is waiting the bull run for the sake of their investments to gain some great profits.
Testimony50

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:39:26 AM

Why not , altcoin is going to higher rate. Income return for altcoin is big in every ICO. Even though the value is low, the difference is the volume that we have.
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:53:12 AM

I also believe that altcoins are only a shadow of bitcoins. Because they react instantly to the rise or fall of bitcoins. Once they go up, so altcoin also go up, they go down and altcoins go for them down. So I dare to
suggest that the altcoins are unlikely to overtake the bitcoin price this year. We'll see where we are.
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:54:51 AM

I am not sure that this is going to happen this year already but who knows, perhaps, we will see this in the nearest future. life in not predictable and the market especially as i think
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:21:34 PM

Well, in time Bitcoin dominance is decreasing, even though it occasionaly spikes in the time of strong BTC rallies, now it is less than 50%, so in the Whole I'd say that Altcoins will rock more and more in time - this year included.
Decreasing for what? It has been increasing a lot since a few days before. Due to the latest news from the coinbase about the U turn decision that has been taking to their previous announcement and that was giving impact to the whole of altcoins but there is a thing that doesn't make sense right now because the another platform was getting an impact too. There no still any clarification about that.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:38:47 PM

Decreasing for what? It has been increasing a lot since a few days before. Due to the latest news from the coinbase about the U turn decision that has been taking to their previous announcement and that was giving impact to the whole of altcoins but there is a thing that doesn't make sense right now because the another platform was getting an impact too. There no still any clarification about that.
Yes, it has a chances to rock in this year because its more demand right now and a lot of investors are trusted for altcoin, all we need to do is to be patience and had a long time for hodling your coin until it explodes.
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:42:18 PM

I have other information. Some analysts think that this year all the altcoins may fall heavily in price, and bitcoin will grow several times.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
tomsoier

Activity: 784
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:47:19 PM

The advantages of bitcoin is that it appeared first of all crypto-currencies, its creator does not affect what is happening with it, and bitcoin now has a reputation of digital gold. But the possibilities of altcoins are much wider, and in my opinion, sooner or later bitcoin will lose the first place in capitalization.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:49:52 PM

Based on some experts in these crypto-sphere there are a high possibilities that the market will make a new all time high these year after the wave of regulation and some big investors join these space. maybe the long hold is over if the altcoin rock this year  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: