Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:42:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain S4-B1 2TH $1495.- / ASICminer Tube 800+GH $350 / 112bit.com  (Read 72466 times)
techman05

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 12:37:11 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2014, 01:16:39 PM by techman05

MultiMiner works great in monitoring your miners and having them auto switch to the most profitable coins.  I have also tested leasing hash power with it and it works well.
When I had my S1 is found it and I was able to mange it from the panel and my phone.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=248173.0

They need to hurry before people see the 17 Billion difficulty next week.

After S3 release you will see a significant Difficulty jump. Will be the same as S1 first orders will get better results.

Regards

Juan

And there's the reasoning why the people won't be rushing to sell their s1. If we ever get api support built in I'd be happy to buy into cgwatcher remote[or something else if available] and continue the search for alt coins.

I'm kinda hoping for more renting my equipment so I can make the most out of these machines than fighting for physical bitcoins.

Would I still need to find proper instructions to enable api or does that get controlled by it logging in with wrt to have it control the miners like s1? Theres a troubleshooting page for these but don't speak of what.command is needed to change cgminer config from  ssh as is why I'd like this enabled through configuring in the s1/s2/s3 gui.

Edit

Wow it did show up without api setup. Kinda makes me wonder if there's another security key I have to setup to keep guests on my network from changing things.

Edit edit.
  Eh still looks like I can see but not touch. I'll have to look over the multiminer page later and see if I'm missing not including api though that didn't seem to be able to change pools with it on non antminer devices with it either.

Like the info address for potential tips Wink
BTC 1CL5BnNhdL2wDVmSDwMbW1cNhZew87CAPV
* http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=563

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:53:37 PM

I did not have to do anything.  I did setup several pools on the S1 and then MM was able to switch between them.
I do not have one still or I would check the exact setup.

MultiMiner works great in monitoring your miners and having them auto switch to the most profitable coins.  I have also tested leasing hash power with it and it works well.
When I had my S1 is found it and I was able to mange it from the panel and my phone.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=248173.0

They need to hurry before people see the 17 Billion difficulty next week.

After S3 release you will see a significant Difficulty jump. Will be the same as S1 first orders will get better results.

Regards

Juan

And there's the reasoning why the people won't be rushing to sell their s1. If we ever get api support built in I'd be happy to buy into cgwatcher remote[or something else if available] and continue the search for alt coins.

I'm kinda hoping for more renting my equipment so I can make the most out of these machines than fighting for physical bitcoins.

Would I still need to find proper instructions to enable api or does that get controlled by it logging in with wrt to have it control the miners like s1? Theres a troubleshooting page for these but don't speak of what.command is needed to change cgminer config from  ssh as is why I'd like this enabled through configuring in the s1/s2/s3 gui.

Edit

Wow it did show up without api setup. Kinda makes me wonder if there's another security key I have to setup to keep guests on my network from changing things.

Edit edit.
  Eh still looks like I can see but not touch. I'll have to look over the multiminer page later and see if I'm missing not including api though that didn't seem to be able to change pools with it on non antminer devices with it either.

Molex1701

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:58:36 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2014, 07:22:31 AM by Molex1701

Hello,
   I need to see about getting service of my S1 from order 664. Chain 1 stops working after a short period.  I have to turn off power supply to make it work again. Then chain 1 stops again. At first I thought it might had been the power supply but, after trying another PSU, I am still having the trouble.  I have used this second power supply on a different S1 and both chains stay running 24/7 with it.

I tried to get information on this from the chat box on the web site when there was suppose to be someone there but never received a response.

Good Day.

Do they watch this any more?  I also sent a request to your email.  Really need a response soon to get fixed.
Molex1701

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:01:20 AM

Hello,
   I need to see about getting service of my S1 from order 664. Chain 1 stops working after a short period.  I have to turn off power supply to make it work again. Then chain 1 stops again. At first I thought it might had been the power supply but, after trying another PSU, I am still having the trouble.  I have used this second power supply on a different S1 and both chains stay running 24/7 with it.

I tried to get information on this from the chat box on the web site when there was suppose to be someone there but never received a response.

Good Day.

Do they watch this any more?  I also sent a request to your email.  Really need a response soon to get fixed.

Sigh two days later and still no response on how to get service with this 90 Day warranty.  I guess the warranty is crap.  I've tried through this, the web site and with the jg@112bit.com email address.   Does anyone have have another email address to use for them?  Since I've gotten my request posted here and submitted via the 112 web site, I consider that before the 90 days time and will be bugging you till I get some answer.
topminingcontracts (OP)

Activity: 532

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 06:05:33 PM

Hello,

Good Day.

Sigh two days later and still no response on how to get service with this 90 Day warranty.  I guess the warranty is crap.  I've tried through this, the web site and with the jg@112bit.com email address.   Does anyone have have another email address to use for them?  Since I've gotten my request posted here and submitted via the 112 web site, I consider that before the 90 days time and will be bugging you till I get some answer.

Richard,

Your unit still in warranty, Scott already contacted you and we are waiting for your answer we will fix your miner and honor warranty as we did always.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 07:46:54 PM

Antminer S2 $1805.-

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
s2miner

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:07:10 PM

Given the current difficulty level (and upcoming higher difficulty) and failure of popular pools in making enough hits, how does everyone feels about the price of Antminer S2 or any other miner today.
ROI doesnot seem feasible at all in my recent experience in last few weeks.
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 11:45:43 PM

Given the current difficulty level (and upcoming higher difficulty) and failure of popular pools in making enough hits, how does everyone feels about the price of Antminer S2 or any other miner today.

BTC Price low + Difficulty Hot = The Perfect Storm.

The magic of Bitcoin this will self adjust.

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
techman05

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 12:49:13 PM

BTC Price low + Difficulty Hot = The Perfect Storm.

The magic of Bitcoin this will self adjust.

Juan

More like lousy hurricane with all the hashing standards people are pushing on the side if I'm following coinchoose.com right. Lets hope it ends like in the movies and the good ones survive.

Any speculation on when we might find out about the s3's?

topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 07:45:58 PM

Antminer S2 $1790.-

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 01:54:13 PM

Finally we have Antminer S3 sales will open soon.

Price u$s 465 (may change daily)

Shipping will start between July 10th and July 20th, 2014.

http://www.112bit.com/product/antminer-s3-dual-blade/

Juan!

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 03:01:46 PM

Antminer S3 sales open.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:05:54 PM

Is a BIG Difference.   2 x better value than s2.
techman05

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 04:31:23 PM

Question . Are we supposed to buy this through bitmaintech even though you have a buy button in 112bit.com ? At least your page has a limit of one for now.

I'm more happy at least that the comments state I only need 2 pci express plugs to run properly without overclocking.

ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:10:57 PM

No Limits I just purchased 2 through 112bit.
I hope this helps.
 Smiley

Question . Are we supposed to buy this through bitmaintech even though you have a buy button in 112bit.com ? At least your page has a limit of one for now.

I'm more happy at least that the comments state I only need 2 pci express plugs to run properly without overclocking.

techman05

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 05:50:45 PM

Sorry miss worded.  I mean you need to buy more than one to purchase right now at least if I follow the page instructions. I gotta get someone to buy my s1 before I go for an s3 right now anyway(check U.S amazon for details) and Juans competitive price makes that hard Wink .

Gamer67

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:53:20 PM

I am confused.

The first post in this thread says S3 cost $465 each. Yet on the 112bit site they are listed for $489 each. On top of that there is also a $35 UPS charge for a grand total of $524.00 for one machine if purchased through the 112bit site.

First question: What is the correct price. Is it $465 or is it $489

Second question: Why is there a shipping charge. Please correct me if I am wrong but you are only drop shipping these units. They come direct from Bitmain in China to the customer.

Why the extra charge for shipping that has already been paid for ?

Third question: Why would a customer purchase this from you when they can get it direct from Bitmain and for a cheaper price ?

Thank you for your time responding to these questions for me.

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 10:57:00 PM

I am confused.

The first post in this thread says S3 cost $465 each. Yet on the 112bit site they are listed for $489 each. On top of that there is also a $35 UPS charge for a grand total of $524.00 for one machine if purchased through the 112bit site.

Second question: Why is there a shipping charge. Please correct me if I am wrong but you are only drop shipping these units. They come direct from Bitmain in China to the customer.

Third question: Why would a customer purchase this from you when they can get it direct from Bitmain and for a cheaper price ?

Hello

S3 price is related with BTC price BTC up price UP.

We charge shipping on orders under u$s 1500.- but you can order 1 unit in Bitmain China you have to order 2 or more.

Bitmain China does free shipping but force you to order 2 or more, if you order 4 here is also free shipping , and you are free to order 1 if you wish.

Customers buys from us because we accept payments in US Dollars, we provide service and warranty in USA, you don't need to send the unit back to China in case service is required.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Gamer67

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:42:02 PM

Thank you.

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
Alpha359

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:52:45 PM

I am confused.

Hello

S3 price is related with BTC price BTC up price UP.

We charge shipping on orders under u$s 1500.- but you can order 1 unit in Bitmain China you have to order 2 or more.

Bitmain China does free shipping but force you to order 2 or more, if you order 4 here is also free shipping , and you are free to order 1 if you wish.

Customers buys from us because we accept payments in US Dollars, we provide service and warranty in USA, you don't need to send the unit back to China in case service is required.

Regards

Juan

Juan,

1) Do you allow customers to arrange their own shipping in lieu of the shipping charge? (ie. sending you a prepaid label)

2) And what is the carrier and shipping speed for the shipping charge?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: