Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:44:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ROI biggest opportunity - BTC / ALT?  (Read 470 times)
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:45:11 AM

That would depend on how you will invest your money. I myself hold BTC and a few alt coins as a long term investment. But i also have mid term and short term investments. This would also include a very small percentage in ICO. I join ICOs here and there but they're more of short term investments.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:00:47 AM

I am mostly now in a project called PUNDI X. Why I chose this above all else is because it will help with mass adoption. Although speculators are waiting fro the institutional money to come in, I want to see blockchain tech and crypto hit the grassroots levels and be really decentralised and in the hands of the People, as it was supposed to be and PUNDI X is what will help really deliver that dream. Also they are giving airdrops to Pundi holders for the next 2.6 years still, so evne in this bear market, you will slowly accumulate more coins over the next few years.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:13:27 AM

Well if you're looking into a big payout. Then i would suggest investing on alt coins. Especially the ones that just opened up to the public exchanges. I'm saying they have a huge payout because they have the biggest potential but you have to be careful since it is very risky. You really need to do research because they maybe worthless a week after.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:16:26 AM

I would suggest to go with alts for anyone looking for higher ROI.

I don't believe that BTC will give a higher ROI in short term because of the Bitcoin futures. Bitcoin futures were the reason that BTC experienced such a steep fall. Bitcoin won't be able to experience a constant bullish rally because futures trader will keep on shorting BTC. You must have noticed that since the inception of BTC futures in December last year, price has been going down. This also is happening because the correction was highly needed to bring the price out of a bubble to the actual growth. But BTC futures will prevent any rapid appreciation of price in short term as we have seen last time.

Whereas alts have higher chances of giving multiplier profit in short term. Only make sure to invest in coins which have potential and use case.
tonyosa

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 06:22:05 AM

In terms of ROI, altcoins seem to perform better. It is difficult to get 10x or more for bitcoins but it is a frequent occurrence for altcoins. Part of the reason can be attributed to smaller market caps for those altcoins. The downside is that those altcoins are also subject to much more fluctuations as bitcoin price changes
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:27:51 AM

At this time when Bitcoin and crypto tethers on the bring of bull run or a
Recovery from its languishing around $6k should we be concentrating
more on BTC rather than ALT's?

If most people are here for the medium to long term outlook isnt is BTC
which will provide the biggest ROI?
Some altcoin's growth rate is very huge when compared to bitcoin but the task is how to find that coin because altcoins means the group of all cryppto currencies other than bitcoin which is around more than 1500 coins for now.So it is not easy to find which one will give more profits so I will always go with bitcoin because shitcoins have more risk than bitcoin.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 06:29:08 AM

I am mostly now in a project called PUNDI X. Why I chose this above all else is because it will help with mass adoption. Although speculators are waiting fro the institutional money to come in, I want to see blockchain tech and crypto hit the grassroots levels and be really decentralised and in the hands of the People, as it was supposed to be and PUNDI X is what will help really deliver that dream. Also they are giving airdrops to Pundi holders for the next 2.6 years still, so evne in this bear market, you will slowly accumulate more coins over the next few years.
I have seen a couple  of sugesstionsfor PUNDI X, it would be nice to constantly  be getting tokens aurdroped for holding some. Much like POS model. The challenge however is the effect of such airdrops on the price. It could lead to gradually  price dilution unless there is a mechanism to tackle that. It is a nice deal anyway. I mean the PUNDI X
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:44:42 AM

In that case, if you want to be assured that you will get your ROI then it is better to choose BTC over Alts but if you want to get both ROI and to possibly earn a huge profit in a short-term then you could opt for Alts. Just be sure that the alt you will be choosing has a huge potential to attain these things to you because alts can increase its price to 100% in a day and you could double your investments immediately.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:27:50 PM

Bitcoin will still have the possibilities to return ROI in just a few months. Most of the Altcoins are just following the steps of bitcoin. Thus, if you invest on bitcoin now since it breaks the resistance of $6k and it hit down the price of $5.8m twice this week, then there is a big chance for the bull run and it will possibly have a chance to return the ROI.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:38:07 PM

Yes you are right.This is the best time to buy bitcoins at much cheaper price than before and hold it as a long term investment Untill it once again reaches its previous ATH instead of investing in altcoins which seems totally unpredictable when compared to bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 05:44:39 PM

Yes you are right.This is the best time to buy bitcoins at much cheaper price than before and hold it as a long term investment Untill it once again reaches its previous ATH instead of investing in altcoins which seems totally unpredictable when compared to bitcoin.
much people often said it previously and the fact bitcoin price still goes down.is it too risky for us if buy menawhile bearish trend still contiune.personally i am prefer wait it reach around $5k
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:11:28 PM

There are so many alts competing for space. This has reduced alts challenge against ROI to bitcoin. In recent times though some alts are better than bitcoin in ROI.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:32:15 AM

I think if you want to make the biggest ROI then you should use bitcoin for a long-term than to use altcoin. altcoin can give the biggest ROI in the short-term but altcoin can also give the biggest ROI in the long-term for some of the altcoin. bitcoin can give you a profit in the short-term but the amount of the profit is not too big depends on the long-term because we know that when bitcoin price increase higher, the profit you can get can be more than $500-unlimited. so it depends on what you want to do with your bitcoin and altcoins.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:15:37 AM

I would try to invest on both Bitcoin and altcoin. That is what can make yourself more safer to invest in those cryptos. Of course you have to have a good entry point in every way.
poorwhale

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:30:39 AM

Alts.. you can still have profit even in this time through alts.. but i feel bull karket is comming,l
btctime

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:32:55 AM

It all depends on how much profit you expect as an investor and what maximum risk you can afford. If you are willing to risk, then invest in altcoins, if you are not willing to risk, then invest in BTC.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:43:53 AM

Cheap coins always bring huge profits. Last year, if you would compare BTC with ETH beginning February - you will notice that IF ONLY you placed the long term bet on ETH rather than BTC, you could have definitely doubled the gains.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:17:50 PM

Bitcoin will surely give you an ROI no doubt but when it enters the bull market, then alt will also rise and those who have a good utility in the crypto world will surely bring you a bigger ROI than bitcoin. They could go to0-200% change in price in an instant or more so if you bought in the bearish market, then you will have a satisfactory profit.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:40:22 PM

It's obvious that alts can return far more than BTC. They can also lose you a ton more too and die completely to boot. A lot of alts that are somewhere right now will be nowhere relatively soon. Do some reading and hedge your ass.

Lol, liked the last part. Well, I believe bitcoin is equally important too and far more profitable because you never know when it will be more than 20K USD sooner or later. Look at the market today, its already gaining some importance and has started to move up. Do you think the current dip was completely natural? I guess it was fully manipulated and whales are now entering the market back. This is similar to whatever happened last year. Now I am 100% sure that they will spike it to unbelievable prices like those! Stay tuned and be ready with your bitcoins.  Cool
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 04:57:45 PM

For long term, I believe both of them will perform best as with the time we can always get enough popularity and developments for them to receive hikes! But I do believe that altcoins are more beneficial when it comes to the investment as they are always cheap and you can just buy huge units of the coin as compared to the bitcoin with same investment. Further for the altcoins it is far easy to hike 10x or more as they are having less value and market cap thus making it possible for better hiking. So you can practically have both, I would suggest diversification.  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: