Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:45:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💠Advanced Technology Coin💠Secure💠Anonymous💠Fast💠  (Read 21880 times)
d-angel2001

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:27:06 AM

Any update on the "technical issues"??

No good news... I'm regulary watching ArcticCoin feed at Twitter and Facebook. Still saying work in progress....

I'm also watching Block-Explorer and today I noticed some new blocks for 14 Aug 2018... previously it was stuck some days at same block-count! So either this is some testing by the DEV-Team or someone's masternode is working again?!

http://explorer.arcticcoin.org/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoculprit

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:41:01 AM

Any update on the "technical issues"??

No good news... I'm regulary watching ArcticCoin feed at Twitter and Facebook. Still saying work in progress....

I'm also watching Block-Explorer and today I noticed some new blocks for 14 Aug 2018... previously it was stuck some days at same block-count! So either this is some testing by the DEV-Team or someone's masternode is working again?!

http://explorer.arcticcoin.org/

When I look through the list of masternodes, there are a handful that are active/enabled. I connected to those in my config file and cleared the wallet cache but mine still wouldn't sync. Either those nodes are completely overloaded since there are only a few, or they aren't actually enabled...no idea what's happening here, but I want out. If only my transfers to Cryptopia would confirm... Undecided
d-angel2001

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:06:50 PM

When I look through the list of masternodes, there are a handful that are active/enabled. I connected to those in my config file and cleared the wallet cache but mine still wouldn't sync. Either those nodes are completely overloaded since there are only a few, or they aren't actually enabled...no idea what's happening here, but I want out. If only my transfers to Cryptopia would confirm... Undecided

I can confirm this... I tried restarting my masternode some times... even today. Still no sync possible stated by:

$> arcticcoin-cli mnsync status
{
  "AssetID": 1,
  "AssetName": "GOLDMINENODE_SYNC_SPORKS",
  "Attempt": 0,
  "IsBlockchainSynced": false,
  "IsGoldminenodeListSynced": false,
  "IsWinnersListSynced": false,
  "IsSynced": false,
  "IsFailed": false
}
d-angel2001

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:40:43 AM

Yesterday I build arcticcoin v0.12.1.2. Still same issue! Blockchain seems to work (there is progress in Blockchain on http://explorer.arcticcoin.org/).

Looking on masterode/network map most masternode state having same version as mine!
http://explorer.arcticcoin.org/network
> Arctic Core:0.12.1.2

There are currently only 8 masternodes online!!!

My Masternode is still stuck on blockcount 376908 and mnsync status:

{
}
rewse

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:16:01 AM

Yesterday I build arcticcoin v0.12.1.2. Still same issue! Blockchain seems to work (there is progress in Blockchain on http://explorer.arcticcoin.org/).

Looking on masterode/network map most masternode state having same version as mine!
> Arctic Core:0.12.1.2

There are currently only 8 masternodes online!!!

My Masternode is still stuck on blockcount 376908 and mnsync status:

{
}
How did you sync the wallet? What node you added to conf?
I have the same version, but my wallet is not being sinchronized.
I see in explorer, than network was jerked once, but still stucked on block #381070.
d-angel2001

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:45:48 AM

How did you sync the wallet? What node you added to conf?
I have the same version, but my wallet is not being sinchronized.
I see in explorer, than network was jerked once, but still stucked on block #381070.

I wish I could say it's working ... but indeed I never said it is working. I'm running same version than the nodes shown "working" here:

But my wallet/node keeps struggling having Sync-Issue at block 376908... where as BlockExplorer currently is forwarded to block 381070!

I don't know the running nodes are by the DEV-Team for working out their technical issues or if they are running by them-selfes to sell-out their coins to themselve yet :-(
Of course I don't have any proof - this is just my personal worst-case scenario that could be possible. I don't get any updates by the DEV Team. I already asked by PM in Forum to them if there still is any progress - no answer yet!

If someone know's how to get the wallet in sync again please let us know! I also already tried to do full resync (deleted everything except wallet.dat in my wallet-data folder). No full-sync yet! Still stuck at same block ...
cryptoculprit

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:57:01 PM

Mine is stuck on the same block and the block explorer hasn't updated in days now...I think we're screwed unless the Devs come back with an update here at some point...
d-angel2001

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:16:53 AM

Great news... today my masternode went to mnsync status "GOLDMINENODE_SYNC_FINISHED". I already was able to start masternode!
cryptoculprit

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:35:13 PM

It seems transactions are being confirmed again on the blockchain today. I sent a small payment this morning and it went through ok. However, all the previous payments I sent are still sitting unconfirmed...anyone know if it will eventually confirm those? Seems strange that new ones are being confirmed but old ones haven't yet.
ser6luigi

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:08:34 PM

Hi people, in my case the client on the wallet is updated till the date but the problem is on the server, so my question is there should be a way to re index or kind of restart the client to get the data from the beginning that was what I did on the client wallet and it worked perfectly...

If any of you know the commands to do this on Putty please let me know, I'l appreciate it

d-angel2001

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:43:18 AM

Great news... today my masternode went to mnsync status "GOLDMINENODE_SYNC_FINISHED". I already was able to start masternode!

My wallet went to state "GOLDMINENODE_SYNC_SPORKS" again... it was running fine for some days now. I really think about selling the coins if the technical issues will continue like this!!!  Angry
d-angel2001

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:47:45 AM

Hi people, in my case the client on the wallet is updated till the date but the problem is on the server, so my question is there should be a way to re index or kind of restart the client to get the data from the beginning that was what I did on the client wallet and it worked perfectly...

If any of you know the commands to do this on Putty please let me know, I'l appreciate it

You can give it a try. You have a desktop or CLI (command line) wallet? For desktop you need to get into console-menu.

try these commands:
mnsync status

will show you something like:
{
  "IsBlockchainSynced": false, <-- should be true
  "IsGoldminenodeListSynced": false, <-- should be true
  "IsWinnersListSynced": false, <-- should be true
  "IsSynced": false, <-- should be true
}

mnsync reset

If this won't work and you want to do a full resync of the whole blockchain follow this guide:
if this won't work make a backup of your wallet.dat in save place (you should anyway!). Then delete every files in wallet-home looking like these (IMPORTANT: don't delete: wallet.dat and goldminenode.conf!)

This files/directories are save to delete:
blocks/
chainstate/
database/
peers.dat
netfulfilled.dat
governance.dat
gmpayments.dat
gmcache.dat
d-angel2001

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:13:01 AM

My masternode is going to stuck again for days now and I don't know why!

mnsync status
{
}

Tried to restart a few times for the last days, but it's always stuck here: GOLDMINENODE_SYNC_SPORKS

debug.log is full of this:
2018-09-07 08:09:55 CGoldminenodeSync::ProcessTick -- nTick 3403 nRequestedGoldminenodeAssets 1 nRequestedGoldminenodeAttempt 0 nSyncProgress 0.000000
2018-09-07 08:10:01 CGoldminenodeSync::ProcessTick -- nTick 3409 nRequestedGoldminenodeAssets 1 nRequestedGoldminenodeAttempt 0 nSyncProgress 0.000000
2018-09-07 08:10:07 CGoldminenodeSync::ProcessTick -- nTick 3415 nRequestedGoldminenodeAssets 1 nRequestedGoldminenodeAttempt 0 nSyncProgress 0.000000

Anyone has a hint how to get over this? Is there any network issue or is there's something broken in my local blockchain or data-files?!
ser6luigi

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:33:08 PM

PLEASE
PLEASE

Someone here knows how to restart or re-index the client on the server through PUTTy??? The client is stacked and I need to restart it in order to keep the master node up and running.... There should be a command for that, coz everything we can do with the client on window desktop we can do it at the server ( VULTR)

PLEASE
PLEASE
MrNico

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:04:15 AM

It has been a long time since everything has fallen, nor is there any concern for them to fix things, a pity.
Surely for them this is a toy, I learned a lot using this blockchain, but it seems that it is all endorsed.

Does anyone know any information if this is going to be fixed or not?
d-angel2001

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:46:16 AM

PLEASE
PLEASE

Someone here knows how to restart or re-index the client on the server through PUTTy??? The client is stacked and I need to restart it in order to keep the master node up and running.... There should be a command for that, coz everything we can do with the client on window desktop we can do it at the server ( VULTR)

PLEASE
PLEASE

add "reindex=1" in your arcticcoin.conf file and restart the daemon.
pfs

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:40:52 AM

MN Issue

Set up a MN based on the instructions here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShGuGeibPGc

When I run 'mnsync' it returns: 

"AssetID": 999,
  "AssetName": "GOLDMINENODE_SYNC_FINISHED",
  "IsBlockchainSynced": true,
  "IsGoldminenodeListSynced": true,
  "IsWinnersListSynced": true,
  "IsSynced": true,

When I run 'goldminenode status' it returns:

error code: -32603
error message:
This is not a goldminenode

MY 'local wallet' started the alasi and is showing a 'PRE-ENABLED' status

Server ports are open etc.

Any and all assistance appreciated, tyia
rewse

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:17:26 AM

PLEASE
PLEASE

PLEASE
PLEASE
add "reindex=1" in your arcticcoin.conf file and restart the daemon.
Utter nonsence. Just start daemon with -reindex flag.
./arcticcoind -reindex
rewse

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:20:47 PM

Explorer http://explorer.arcticcoin.org/ stucked again. Do devs plan something?
dandan1010

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:28:11 PM

Hi. How much is total supply for this coin? With what equipment can this be mined? And will be this coin add masternode in time? And on what exchange is listed now and what is next exchange planned? And can this coin be staked?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: