Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:08:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LSD experiences  (Read 1179 times)
DrHerbSmoker (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 06:00:48 AM

I don't know if this is allowed but I figured it would be a good place to post something like this. Does anyone have any eye opening experiences using LSD and have learned something knowledgeable from it. I know I have and will explain later if people are interested and can relate.

Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 06:28:48 AM

I don't know if this is allowed but I figured it would be a good place to post something like this. Does anyone have any eye opening experiences using LSD and have learned something knowledgeable from it. I know I have and will explain later if people are interested and can relate.

Smiley

I would honestly like to hear what you have to say! I know there is some statistic out there with people who experience psychedelics have a more general positive aspect on life then people who have never done it, and that it does unlock certain parts of the mind that has been suppressed.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 07:41:37 AM

Me and my sister took lsd together, started tripping our ass off.... I went balls deep in her sugar walls and it was the most amazing sex i've ever had. The next day i remembered that i didnt have a sister. But the weird thing is that someone was definitely with me

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
railzand

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 09:38:25 AM

my friend took it with his bro and they had a joint hallucination. both were convinced that they were talking to this guy sort of an authority figure to them both, but the guy turned out was never there.

one of them saw books floating off shelves and rearranging selves in alphabetical order. he's quite anal. so wish-fulfilment?

they both spent a lot of time saying, shit man, take this shit and you just know. know what never became clear.

minor trips recurred for 2 weeks after.

bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 10:30:08 AM

It's always a trip. 
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:32:48 PM

Me and my sister took lsd together, started tripping our ass off.... I went balls deep in her sugar walls and it was the most amazing sex i've ever had. The next day i remembered that i didnt have a sister. But the weird thing is that someone was definitely with me

Sugar Walls lol. Wasn't there a character from something called Sugar Walls?
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:58:43 PM

Sugar Walls lol. Wasn't there a character from something called Sugar Walls?
That's some serious shit man Cheesy I wonder what woul've happened if you really had a sister  Lips sealed

DrHerbSmoker (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:20:14 PM

I have taken LSD a handful of times and have experienced most of the things people are talking about besides the sister lol. I've had the feeling of I know and that something you need to know. Also I've been tripping with someone on the same trip. We knew exactly what was going on but no one else did it seemed. And we watched the world change infront of us
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:27:57 PM

LSD seems to get majority of people lol.

I heard some guys LSD trip on a podcast of his experience, something about his friend seeing demons and shit.

DrHerbSmoker (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:53:56 PM

LSD seems to get majority of people lol.

I heard some guys LSD trip on a podcast of his experience, something about his friend seeing demons and shit.

I guess it's possible in a higher dose but when I dose a couple tabs I normally see much happier and easy going visuals that are not as crazy as a demon lmao
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:54:09 PM

I would love to hear what you have learned from a drug, I hate drugs and will never do it no matter how cool or in i will be after having that. Its just simply stupid and life ending thing cuz i have seen people around me willing to do anything worst just to get the money for drugs.
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:48:58 PM

First time I did acid was when I was 17.  I didn't hallucinate much at first but after a couple hours of staring at a fractal generator on my computer I started seeing the energy form figures.  I could tell I had some control over it.

First time I did acid with friends was at the beach during spring break 2012, at 18.  Long story short, we bonded as if we had known each other forever.  We easily had the best time of our lives, it was heaven on earth.  Very few parts were negative and when they happened they were very constructive.

So a couple bizarre things that happened, first, me and two other friends experienced egodeath, nirvana.  Ego death is where your consciousness lets go of your body and is basically a near death experience induced consciously.  When one encounters egodeath, their mind opens up to all frequencies of the universe.  You become everything and everywhere at once.  What you see is completely white light, you become a singular ball of consciousness.  What you feel is complete infinite love, imagine feeling 1000x happier than the happiest time of your life, that might compare to what you feel during egodeath, you feel complete inner peace.

So I was laying on the beach and Elise and Rebecca were burying me into the sand making me into a merman.  The sun was blasting in my eyes, the ocean was singing a soft tune and I was literally connected to the earth.  I had the girl by my side that I later fell in love with and a girl who I just met and felt like best friends with.  In other words, I don't know how I could be more connected and at peace than that moment.

It did not take long and the red under my eyelids began to brighten.  I relaxed my body and I could feel myself exponentially letting go of this dimension.  It didn't take long and everything had turned white.  I had found my soul.  I would guess maybe a minute passed like this but I really have no recollection of that whatsoever.  When I opened my eyes, I was reborn.  I didn't even contemplate what had just happened, it just was.

This was on 2-3 hits of acid, mind you, not a significant amount, but the setting was right for it.

Elise later said she touched her soul and was in tears, I felt so happy for her, I don't know how to properly articulate it.  Only then did I realize what I experienced earlier was egodeath.

Telepathy

I was talking with Ford and Shaun and were experienced moments of telepathy where we would say about 2-3 words of a sentence and know exactly what the other person was talking about.  We said what we were going to say to make sure it was really happening.  We were communicating through thought.

Telekinesis

While we were in the beach house there was a lamp on a good sized table in the middle of the room, behind the couch.  Nobody was on the couch or near the lamp.  The lamp sporadically leaped off the table.  Multiple people, including myself, saw the lamp fall but we didn't make a huge deal that physics were just violated.  It sorta seemed normal at that point.

At one point, we all got in my 540i and were driving 100 mph on the beach road, all tripping balls of course.  No one had fear, we were all comfortable even though this was probably the first or close to the first time I had driven on acid.  The neighbor had a motorcycle and I asked if he wanted to race and we did, obviously I lost but it was a good race.

So much more happened than just this.  I could go on for a while with my first experience with MDMA, when I channeled spongebob and he exploded and came back together.  Note: that was the only time I had full out visuals like that, there was so much positive energy and connectivity I was able to control my mind in wonderous manners.  Overall this trip was way more spiritual than any of us had ever intended.  This was my friends' first time tripping and we had a very positive, mind opening and enlightening experience.  We handled it very responsibly while having the time of our lives.  During this trip, I found understanding of god and for the first time believed in god, the universe.  My recommendation to you: if you ever have the chance to try LSD or another psychedelic, do it.  If you have the chance to do it at the beach with friends, definitely do it.

I will post about the time I took 60 hits later. Smiley

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: