Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:20:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Meritt Protocol - Decentralised Token Creation for Everyone  (Read 1042 times)
raddish

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:05:08 AM

Will that be possible to infuse different types of coins into one wallet? As from what i know different coins have their own type of wallets to hold them.

Should be possible, from what i think is that they are just using different codings for different types of token.
Shadovka

Activity: 896
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:56:17 AM

Will that be possible to infuse different types of coins into one wallet? As from what i know different coins have their own type of wallets to hold them.

I agree with what raddish say, having a wallet to accommodate different types of coins will be convenient to user as user does not need to keep changing the wallet for different types of coins transaction.

Shadovka

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:59:36 AM

Should be possible, from what i think is that they are just using different codings for different types of token.

Another solution to it is that meritt protocol  can consider to make a platform with different section to store different type of coins.

MerittProtocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:01:39 AM

I agree with what raddish say, having a wallet to accommodate different types of coins will be convenient to user as user does not need to keep changing the wallet for different types of coins transaction.

The pilot dApp include an ERC20 wallet, other coins standard such as bitcoin, NEO will be integrated in line with the timing on the roadmap

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀         ███████
██████▀▀    ▄▄█▀     ████████
████▄    ▄█▀▀        ████████
████████          █████████
███████ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀

MERITT PROTOCOL
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance
magrospic

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:10:58 PM

Join the Meritt protocol at the Fintech week in London, we are in booth 22!

http://www.meritt.co  http://www.fintechweek.com

https://twitter.com/MerittProtocol/status/1014831689913249792

Ridorie

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:12:59 PM

I like the idea of your project. Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.
I need register in WL to can participate in other stages of ICO?
magrospic

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:15:26 PM

I like the idea of your project. Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.
I need register in WL to can participate in other stages of ICO?

Hi there is a telegram channel - come join us!

The whitelisting details will come soon Smiley

https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=g271334441
Shadovka

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:49:58 AM

The pilot dApp include an ERC20 wallet, other coins standard such as bitcoin, NEO will be integrated in line with the timing on the roadmap

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀         ███████
██████▀▀    ▄▄█▀     ████████
████▄    ▄█▀▀        ████████
████████          █████████
███████ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀

Do you think adding different types of coins wallet will be more of a hindrance rather than advantage to meritt protocol app when there is a big amount of user  and it might have some hiccup due to the big number?

forestharvest
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:05:23 AM

In your introduction on first page there is not much information on what will be the fees structure involve may you help to clarify this?
Shadovka

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:34:03 AM

Raddish and forestharvest, what are your views on the type of target audience that will use this platform?

forestharvest
Copper Member

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:42:45 AM

Raddish and forestharvest, what are your views on the type of target audience that will use this platform?

I will think they should be targeting crowds that wish to leverage on their innovative marketplace.
raddish

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:09:46 AM

I got a different view from forestharvest, since they got a wallet function and most user that know this appin the first placemost probably is a crypto user they should attract users to use their wallets first then slowly from there they are able to realise how the platform is able to benefit them.
Shadovka

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:05:17 AM

I will think they should be targeting crowds that wish to leverage on their innovative marketplace.

Will you want to elaborate more on how or why you have this thinking?

Shadovka

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:14:21 AM

I got a different view from forestharvest, since they got a wallet function and most user that know this appin the first placemost probably is a crypto user they should attract users to use their wallets first then slowly from there they are able to realise how the platform is able to benefit them.

I can understand that you are using the wallet as a stepping stone for creating more awareness to meritt protocol however does that also means meritt protocol is unable to market using its platform services?

forestharvest
Copper Member

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:55:11 AM

Will you want to elaborate more on how or why you have this thinking?

Since meritt protocol create this distinguish app is to provide this fabulous service to the crypto user/ general public. They should really use this to market out how the app is able to benefit them in long or short term.
raddish

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:13:23 AM

I can understand that you are using the wallet as a stepping stone for creating more awareness to meritt protocol however does that also means meritt protocol is unable to market using its platform services?

As from my previous post i have list out that early adopters most probably is a crypto user so i use wallet as a stepping stone, but i does not mean that meritt protocol should not start with marketing out what their app can do, as starting out from crypto user is a better alternative than targetting non crypto users.
forestharvest
Copper Member

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:38:17 AM

As from my previous post i have list out that early adopters most probably is a crypto user so i use wallet as a stepping stone, but i does not mean that meritt protocol should not start with marketing out what their app can do, as starting out from crypto user is a better alternative than targetting non crypto users.

I can see where raddish is coming from as word of mouth advertisement is always better than pure advertisement. Most probably he want to use those crypto users as adopter first then hoping that once they benefits from the app hope that they will introduce it to their friends.
Tatyana lushchik

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:41:59 AM

Meritt Protocol open protocol for self-governed creation and servicing of peer-to-peer financial contracts on the Blockchain. For decentralised fundraising, financing tokens and more! Open protocol for on-chain formation and execution of peer-to-peer financial contracts.
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:14:18 PM

During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding? Invest in the Meritt Protocol project is promising. If large investors come this is good. Small private investors are even better. They will complement each other and the token will be more stable.
saLve88

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:43:17 AM

Merit will revolutionize the credit reporting and lending industries. Beyond the classic credit score as we know it, Merit will provide an individual, personally-controlled profile made up of factors that you determine are reflective of your true and accurate credit worthiness, or your “Merit”. Significant and individually relevant data can be combined with a classic credit score to facilitate a more accurate and fast credit worthiness evaluation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: