Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:29:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Meritt Protocol - Decentralised Token Creation for Everyone  (Read 1042 times)
MerittProtocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:12:10 PM

Cool idea. Can you update the dapp testnet link please?

https://meritt.block360.org
make sure you install metamask !
Will also be posted on the new website to be released this week Smiley

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L      WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance
███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████

MERITT PROTOCOL
MerittProtocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:43:07 PM

There are two other types of Ethereum alternative like NEO/ Stellar why does they development team want to build it on Ethereum and not the others? Although the main dominant now is Ethereum however there is also a lot of room for improvement for Neo/Stellar, what is the views of the development team so that the investors, hunters or even the crypto user interested in this particular ICO will have a clearer view of where you are coming from.

Indeed, the main blockchain for smart contracts (and therefore smart bespoke tokens) is ETHEREUM, we remain open to alternative like NEO & Stellar for future developments.

MERITT PROTOCOL
MerittProtocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:46:42 PM

There are two other types of Ethereum alternative like NEO/ Stellar why does they development team want to build it on Ethereum and not the others? Although the main dominant now is Ethereum however there is also a lot of room for improvement for Neo/Stellar, what is the views of the development team so that the investors, hunters or even the crypto user interested in this particular ICO will have a clearer view of where you are coming from.

Hey forest you are here as well how do you find this project in long term wise?

From my own opinion is that even the crypto is in a down trend now but i got the confidence that in the near future crypto will be adapt by more and more people and this ICO will serve as an advantage to the crypto users.

Agreed, future of crypto will resides with participants issuing their own tokens according to their need, with Meritt, anyone can easily create & distribute their unique digital assets themselves according to their need - whether to issue equity to fundraise, issue a loan to get finance or issue a token to trade assets or services directly with peers. Meritt removes the middle man and the fees and puts the power back into your hands.

MERITT PROTOCOL
MerittProtocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:48:32 PM

While i was reading this thread i see that you mention trusted network and crypto wallet, since this is based on ethereum if i am not wrong. Does the wallet support all crypto coins or only selected?

The Meritt wallet is an ERC 20 compatible wallet supporting Ethereum and any ERC20 crypto

MERITT PROTOCOL
MerittProtocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:51:59 PM

Hey forest you are here as well how do you find this project in long term wise?

From my own opinion is that even the crypto is in a down trend now but i got the confidence that in the near future crypto will be adapt by more and more people and this ICO will serve as an advantage to the crypto users.

Never notice your reply yesterday. Would you want to share the advantages that this ICO will bring to the crypto user in the ling run?

From what i have understand is that this project enable the users to "issue equity to raise funds", "issue a loan to get finance or to trade assets" and "services directly with peers". And all of these above services is without a middleman which  will help in lessen or reduce the transaction cost involve and the time needed to perform the following actions.

This is definitely some great advantages they can provide to the users. From one of the previous post i remember that i read that this particular ICO is actually developing an app that can store different types of crypto coins also. Do you think this extra function will help in growing awareness and users for this platform?

The Meritt decentralised application enables users to create their own bespoke token and to choose the distribution channel for selling it depending on their individual circumstances. Because the dApp allows custom made creation and distribution at almost no cost (only gas fee is payable) we believe that the adoption will be viral 

MERITT PROTOCOL
MerittProtocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:57:21 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 04:15:33 PM by MerittProtocol

Shadovka and forestharvest pardon me for adding in my own opinions, from what i see the discussion between both of you is just what this ICO project can and able to do have you all think of things like security to the wallet coins, how is the data of the user being collect, storage and use, as in the recent years personal data is a topic most of the people are very concern about.

You point out something valuable that the ICO should focus on as the current development idea of the ICO is already something to look upon but if there is a lack of security in either part of the platform the confidence level of the users will definitely be affected regardless of how good and convenience the ICO platform can provide to them.    

Security is of course a key concern from the beginning of the project. Meritt uses Zero knowledge base smart contracts for breaking transaction links.  Meritt wallets are binded with zero knowledge algorithm based smart contract so incoming transactions to that wallet cannot be tracked so you cannot be traced back from Meritt dapp. Moving towards encryption, now smart contracts support encryption, so we have this on our roadmap to make payments encrypted.

MERITT PROTOCOL
MerittProtocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:02:17 PM

Is it the storing of coins part?

Ya that's right, storing of coins wallet is a big advantage to users that are using this particular app.

You have your point there,  in long term wise if the users amount grown to a huge number wouldn't the wallet app be more of a hindarance rather than advantage as it will slow down the whole platform.

I does not see this as a problem as long as meritt protocol is able to come out with a good platform with good support and technology this does not pose as a problem to the application.

It is important to keep in mind that we offer a decentralised application , therefore our capacity to scale is only limited by the capacity of the underlying Ethereum blockchain. In addition, other community applications like telegram or bitcointalk and community platforms can leverage the Meritt protocol to enable their users to issue digital assets on peer to peer basis

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L     WHITEPAPER
███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████

MERITT PROTOCOL
MerittProtocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:09:21 PM

Shadovka and raddish so sorry that i am unable to join in the discussion since morning today was a busy day for me.... mostly i am  very active in this forum.

Dont need to feel sorry or bad about it meand shadovka is only having our mini conversations and this ICO analysis, just feel free to join in when you are free or have some ideas in mind.

ok sure! Since the whitepaper is not out yet what are the areas you think meritt protocol can improvement on?

What we discuss before security is the first thing that should not be overlook is security then follow by user Xperience.

Will you want to elaborate more on what you mean by User experience so me and forestharvest can know more on what you mean by that...

I think it is something related to user friendly.

Meritt protocol should put more emphasis on how the users is able to use the app interface, as meritt protocol provides many different typesof transaction that is available to user if the app is laggy or there is some bug it will not look nice on them and the users willnot want to continue using it.

User Interface and User experience is important to the success of Meritt. The challenges to build a good dApp are numerous and we do rely on the future improvement expected on the ethereum blockchain in term of scalability and speed. Low latency and scalability is a challenge that we are facing in the same way as any other projects in the blockchain space.  

MERITT PROTOCOL
MerittProtocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:15:16 PM

I try to open the white paper on your website but after i press the download white paper tab i was point back to the website can you fix this problem or is this problem on my end please help.

Hi, yes indeed, we will release the whitepaper in August 2018, in the meantime we are adding more information on the website. Please contact info@meritt.co if you wish to receive the whitepaper personally.

MERITT PROTOCOL
MerittProtocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:19:20 PM

Is it the storing of coins part?

Ya that's right, storing of coins wallet is a big advantage to users that are using this particular app.

You have your point there,  in long term wise if the users amount grown to a huge number wouldn't the wallet app be more of a hindarance rather than advantage as it will slow down the whole platform.

I does not see this as a problem as long as meritt protocol is able to come out with a good platform with good support and technology this does not pose as a problem to the application.

The Meritt protocol is a thin layer on top of existing ethereum blockchain. So the Meritt protocol leverage the security and the popularity of this network, on the other hand it remains subordinated to the scaling issues seen on the Ethereum at the moment, which we believe will be resolved in the near future.

MERITT PROTOCOL
magrospic

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:37:09 PM

Hey there everyone! Don't forget to join the telegram rooms-

https://t.me/Merittprotocol

https://t.me/Merittbounty
shahidriyakh

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:29:48 PM

great Project good airdrop Meritt Protocol
Shadovka

Activity: 896
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:25:27 AM

Yes we have seen couple of token issuance platform but they are either (i) centralised or with access conditional to fee payments. The Meritt Protocol is unique because it allows the user to choose by themselves the features of their tokens (ie. whether it s a service backed token, an asset backed token or a financial contract token for financing and fundraising. Also with the Meritt Protocol users and token issuers choose the way they want their tokens to be distributed i.e. on chain or off chain.
MERITT PROTOCOL

From your explanation i am able to get some idea on how meritt protocol differentiate itself from its competitor.

forestharvest
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:19:43 AM

Hi meritt protocol i can understand the advantages of this platform from your explanation above however as a consumer point of view we does not just focus on what the product can lead us to but also what are the fees involved and how will it be like? 
Shadovka

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:45:43 AM

Indeed, the main blockchain for smart contracts (and therefore smart bespoke tokens) is ETHEREUM, we remain open to alternative like NEO & Stellar for future developments.

So you mean that there is a possibility of accepting other types of coins as well?

raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:59:20 AM

Oh good to hear this news if meritt protocol is able to incorporate NEO and STELLAR coins all in one wallet i bet many crypto users even those not planning to use the features of your app will want to use your app as a wallet for their different types of coins.
Turbo-S

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:55:23 AM

Meritt is not a bad project, it would be great for long-term investments! I'm curious, but does the purse support all the crypt coins?
Shadovka

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:43:23 AM

Oh good to hear this news if meritt protocol is able to incorporate NEO and STELLAR coins all in one wallet i bet many crypto users even those not planning to use the features of your app will want to use your app as a wallet for their different types of coins.

However if they are able to provide live values of the coins/ charts and many more functions which is something like etherscan.com that will be a very good and innovative wallet.. 

Shadovka

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:46:09 AM

Meritt is not a bad project, it would be great for long-term investments! I'm curious, but does the purse support all the crypt coins?

From what meritt protocol explanation above they are rolling out a wallet supporting ethereum and erc20 tokens and they are open to have wallet for different types of coin if i am not wrong.

forestharvest
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:43:15 AM

Will that be possible to infuse different types of coins into one wallet? As from what i know different coins have their own type of wallets to hold them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: