Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:53:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Meritt Protocol - Decentralised Token Creation for Everyone  (Read 1042 times)
raddish

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:44:20 AM

Shadovka and forestharvest pardon me for adding in my own opinions, from what i see the discussion between both of you is just what this ICO project can and able to do have you all think of things like security to the wallet coins, how is the data of the user being collect, storage and use, as in the recent years personal data is a topic most of the people are very concern about.
Shadovka

Activity: 896
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:11:13 AM

Shadovka and forestharvest pardon me for adding in my own opinions, from what i see the discussion between both of you is just what this ICO project can and able to do have you all think of things like security to the wallet coins, how is the data of the user being collect, storage and use, as in the recent years personal data is a topic most of the people are very concern about.

Indeed what you point out is an important aspect to attract investors and potential investors, i am quite sure that this ICO will not miss out the security area, which can be considerable factor for the survival of this particular ICO.   

kiminjhon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:23:28 AM

Indeed what you point out is an important aspect to attract investors and potential investors, i am quite sure that this ICO will not miss out the security area, which can be considerable factor for the survival of this particular ICO.   
Meritt project Protocol indeed should offer their projects to potential investors who have yet to learn about the project Meritt Protocol which I feel is very good for long-term investment
forestharvest
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:04:43 AM

You point out something valuable that the ICO should focus on as the current development idea of the ICO is already something to look upon but if there is a lack of security in either part of the platform the confidence level of the users will definitely be affected regardless of how good and convenience the ICO platform can provide to them.     
Shadovka

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:35:47 AM

How will Meritt Protocol sustain the platform? If i did not misread there is no fees involve in any of the transactions?

raddish

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:55:45 AM

Since you are touching on attracting investors, what do you think are the crucial points that can help this ICO to attract more investors and creating more awareness to the crypto users to let them know the existence of this amazing ICO?
Lock$mith

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:07:50 AM

How will Meritt Protocol sustain the platform? If i did not misread there is no fees involve in any of the transactions?

I read that a % of MTTs worth of the financial contract value are deposited/staked until the contract is over, creating scarcity in the supply
raddish

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:22:13 AM

You point out something valuable that the ICO should focus on as the current development idea of the ICO is already something to look upon but if there is a lack of security in either part of the platform the confidence level of the users will definitely be affected regardless of how good and convenience the ICO platform can provide to them.     

Will you want to share more information on what is the ideal platform that is able to give the users and potential investors more confidence in participate in this ICO?
forestharvest
Copper Member

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:31:45 AM

Since you are touching on attracting investors, what do you think are the crucial points that can help this ICO to attract more investors and creating more awareness to the crypto users to let them know the existence of this amazing ICO?

From my personal humble view is that, since we are in crypto which means you are on your own there is on one to safeguard your coins so security should be the utmost priority no matter which platform you are in .  Now is a digital media era so the development team should consider using more social media power to their advantage by tying up with the influencers to promote their ICO in creating awareness.
forestharvest
Copper Member

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:46:51 AM

Will you want to share more information on what is the ideal platform that is able to give the users and potential investors more confidence in participate in this ICO?

To me there is a few important points  for me to consider it as an ideal platform. Firstly as i mention in my last post security is the most needed thing, i does not want my effort of either doing bounty or trading be wasted if i am unable to secure my assets. Secondly the platform must be fast in the speed of loading and user friendly. Lastly if there are fees involve it must be reasonable however everyone have their reasonable amount for different platform so i am unable to give a specific answer for this.   
Shadovka

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:35:32 AM

forestharvest have given an answer similar to what i wanted to express. However i still got some add on to it, normally investors will look at the team involve in the whole ICO and the usefulness of the product whether it is needed or not needed. As most investors come with capital and the simplest thing is like what forestharvest say which is security without it everything is futile.

Jondum

Activity: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:33:53 AM

This platform app leverages the Meritt protocol to allow their users to fund or raise funds based on peer-to-peer. Great service for user application satisfaction.
Shadovka

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:47:08 AM

This platform app leverages the Meritt protocol to allow their users to fund or raise funds based on peer-to-peer. Great service for user application satisfaction.

Hi jodum you seem to have some idea on this ICO, will you be supporting this ICO?

rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:48:01 AM

Let me say that this is a rare project!
Not many great concept like this, and there is still plenty of time to get what you need in order to be able to raise enough find for development. Do you consider bounty campaign as marketing event?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
raddish

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:02:15 AM

forestharvest have given an answer similar to what i wanted to express. However i still got some add on to it, normally investors will look at the team involve in the whole ICO and the usefulness of the product whether it is needed or not needed. As most investors come with capital and the simplest thing is like what forestharvest say which is security without it everything is futile.

Great for your personal view points on a good ICO which aspect of this project does it attract you the most? 
raddish

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:23:16 AM

To me there is a few important points  for me to consider it as an ideal platform. Firstly as i mention in my last post security is the most needed thing, i does not want my effort of either doing bounty or trading be wasted if i am unable to secure my assets. Secondly the platform must be fast in the speed of loading and user friendly. Lastly if there are fees involve it must be reasonable however everyone have their reasonable amount for different platform so i am unable to give a specific answer for this.   

So that explains your ideal platform, if using the criteria you mention to use it on meritt protocol how will meritt protocol fare to you?
forestharvest
Copper Member

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:22:34 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 10:48:53 AM by forestharvest

Great for your personal view points on a good ICO which aspect of this project does it attract you the most?  

I am not really attract to this idea at first but after i read up at the first page i find that there is endless of possibilities that this platform is able to bring to the users and there is no fees and middleman involve which is a thing i like for transaction as it is time consuming and mostly we are just paying for something which we can do on our own, why do we need to pay people if we are willing and able to do the job on our own and the fees can be horrible just by doing a simple thing.
raddish

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:51:36 AM

I am not really attract to this idea at first but after i read up at the first page i find that there is endless of possibilities that this platform is able to bring to the users and there is no fees and middleman involve which is a thing i like for transaction as it is time consuming and mostly we are just paying for something which we can do on our own, why do we need to pay people if we are willing and able to do the job on our own and the fees can be horrible just by doing a simple thing.

I suppose you have some bad experience before regarding "fees and middleman transaction before"?
forestharvest
Copper Member

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:03:02 AM

I suppose you have some bad experience before regarding "fees and middleman transaction before"?

Not really my experience though this is my what my friend had been through, i won't want to expose which platform is it but just to point out that this project do help solve this problem.
raddish

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:55:25 AM

Not really my experience though this is my what my friend had been through, i won't want to expose which platform is it but just to point out that this project do help solve this problem.

Even though you are not the victim of this bad experience, but i still feel sorry for your friend regarding his case and i am quite certain that youwill be a happy user for this app from what you have say before.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: