Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:20:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO v/s ETH  (Read 795 times)
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:23:48 AM

In one word ? China Cheesy

But seriously, NEO is a very interesting project, promises more efficiency and has a super strong team behind it hence why people support it, even though it's not reflected well on the price at the moment :/

Mehdi
Indeed, the Chinese are the most populous people on this planet and I see how they could get a lot of investors if properly promoted within the country.

But when you're comparing this coin to Ethereum I think this is absurd.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
copypaste

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:35:42 AM

Seeing the current scenario, which one of these can be the currency of future which will be acceptable worldwide?
I see the development of these two coins I think Ethereum and NEO will be a valuable currency in the future, these two coins have advanced technology so I believe the future of these two coins is very bright.
Queen12

Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:42:13 AM

For now, BTC and ETH are most likely.
If the throughput of BTC and ETH can be improved, then these two tokens will become one of the commonly used currencies.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 07:44:09 AM

For now, ethereum is better than Neo. But in the future I have very big expectations from Neo, it will come to good positions.
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:48:54 AM

while we can say that the Ethereum is much stronger and more interesting than NEO. Look at how many projects are published on the Ethereum network in a year. But this year neo-nachinut there are good projects. It will be interesting to see who will win them.
jporter80

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:53:26 AM

they both coin are potential coins both ETH is leading,investors will hold on NEO because it's value will still rise high,though they crypto market is volatile but they future is bright for cryptocurreny
Mike Tyson

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:53:32 AM

in my mind, if ETH will be a good coin for the long term. It has a lower risk compared to NEO. NEO, on the other hand, is also a good project. But Between Neo and Ethereum certainly for better future prospects is Ethereum, this coin is the best type of altcoins in its class but neo is also strong for the future.

antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 08:06:17 AM

I think that could be the winner between them is etherum, because in terms of current value and in terms of platporm used already seen that etherum as the second champion after bitcoin
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:08:27 AM

If to compare both these coins may be quite difficult. because of the price of only several inches away. Total supply is also very much. Neo is still an affordable altcoin are suitable for short term investment. While the ethereum obvious altcoin the best and suitable for the long term.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 08:09:07 AM

between the two altcoins this then both almost similar good. but certainly the ethereum has more potential and the name is now also very tested. even a rise of the previous ethereum certainly still open up opportunities for the ethereum for could be higher. but NEO himself owned China certainly has its own way to market his NEO for the better. Therefore the development of the second coin is worth the wait.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Black_fox

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:09:34 AM

Personally, I see the future currency ETH. This is a very promising coin. It has a very great potential. Many will agree with me.

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:11:07 AM

I think if 10 more projects like neo and new and better blockchain networks launch, still Ethereum will hold its place and importance, Ethereum network is the pioneer in the field of tokenizing and smart contract applications so it will maintain its worth and value.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Siberian Husky

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:31:00 AM

Seeing the current scenario, which one of these can be the currency of future which will be acceptable worldwide?
Both of these coins have advanced technology and have a large community in the market so in my opinion these two coins will be accepted by many people and I am sure over time will be a valuable coin in the future.
psoo7 (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:52:03 AM

I see the development of these two coins I think Ethereum and NEO will be a valuable currency in the future, these two coins have advanced technology so I believe the future of these two coins is very bright.
Indeed the future of both is very bright. but if you have to choose one?
psoo7 (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:53:27 AM

between the two altcoins this then both almost similar good. but certainly the ethereum has more potential and the name is now also very tested. even a rise of the previous ethereum certainly still open up opportunities for the ethereum for could be higher. but NEO himself owned China certainly has its own way to market his NEO for the better. Therefore the development of the second coin is worth the wait.
worth the wait! It will come with full force.
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:56:43 AM

NEO is in great position to develop value this year, quite a few ICO like Spotcoin are now being launched under NEO structure as NEP5 because it has technological advantages to do so.

dommerty

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:58:10 AM

Neo is one of the strongest coins and I think I can get as close to the ethereum as possible. Moreover, most likely a year or two and neo will go around the ethereum. I consider NEO a very promising coin, and I advise many to look at it, because by the end of the year the course can surprise with a good hand
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:12:27 PM

If Ethereum is Goliath, NEO is David. If Ethereum is Brad Pitt, NEO is Brad Pitt’s cousin, Zach Pitt—younger, better dressed, and more talented — but right now relegated to serving cocktails to Brad and his friends while he acts on the side. Ethereum did it first. It was revolutionary and exciting and took the crypto world by storm. Today almost every ICO is built on Ethereum’s ERC20 token platform and Vitalik Buterin is one of our time’s greatest minds. Yet if we’ve learned anything from the fact that Alibaba is closing in on Amazon’s market cap and WeChat dominates China’s social media scene, it’s that China plays by their own rules. The Land of the Red Dragon uses their own technology, their own networks, and cares little for what the U.S. is doing. The question is, can NEO compete with Ethereum, and does it even need to?
Well, NEO can easily compete with ETH and even overtake it in the long run. NEO as we all know is backed up by Chinese market which is one of the major contributing markets in crypto currencies in the whole world. NEO is also known as Chinese Ethereum as it is same as ETH, but is much more advanced in terms of technology and scalability. NEO has a great development team as we all know, so I would bet my money on NEO in the long run.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:18:52 PM

Ethereum Vs NEO. Ethereum is current rank #2, while NEO is rank #13 according to coinmarketcap.com.

1. NEO and Ethereum are both blockchain projects specifically designed to host smart contracts, ICOs, and DApps in a decentralized manner.
2. Their respective blockchains are fueled by crypto-assets (GAS in NEO, Ether in Ethereum).
3. Both the projects are open-source, Turing complete, and have ample community backing with great, responsive teams.

For me, NEO and ETHEREUM main project is about Smart Contracts, like for ICOS and DApps.  And while you are holding NEO in your NEO wallet, you are earning GAS from NEO, which is using for as fee for sending NEO/any TOKEN under NEO. And for my own experienced, transaction fees in NEO are much cheaper compare to ethereum. That's why I am holding some NEO now so that I can earned GAS while holding it to my wallet without doing anything.

Source: Coin Sutra – The Community of Cryptocurrency Lovers.
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:33:42 PM

Of course the most likely is ethereum. Ethereum has an ever-increasing community, a good development team that has the potential to grow. In addition, many projects are using it so the demand for more and more communities is getting bigger. NEO also has potential but far behind the ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: