Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:58:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO v/s ETH  (Read 795 times)
psoo7 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:47:29 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2018, 05:15:28 AM by psoo7

Seeing the current scenario, which one of these can be the currency of future which will be acceptable worldwide?
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kzr_sk

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:59:23 AM

If Ethereum is Goliath, NEO is David. If Ethereum is Brad Pitt, NEO is Brad Pitt’s cousin, Zach Pitt—younger, better dressed, and more talented — but right now relegated to serving cocktails to Brad and his friends while he acts on the side. Ethereum did it first. It was revolutionary and exciting and took the crypto world by storm. Today almost every ICO is built on Ethereum’s ERC20 token platform and Vitalik Buterin is one of our time’s greatest minds. Yet if we’ve learned anything from the fact that Alibaba is closing in on Amazon’s market cap and WeChat dominates China’s social media scene, it’s that China plays by their own rules. The Land of the Red Dragon uses their own technology, their own networks, and cares little for what the U.S. is doing. The question is, can NEO compete with Ethereum, and does it even need to?
psoo7 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:04:17 AM

If Ethereum is Goliath, NEO is David. If Ethereum is Brad Pitt, NEO is Brad Pitt’s cousin, Zach Pitt—younger, better dressed, and more talented — but right now relegated to serving cocktails to Brad and his friends while he acts on the side. Ethereum did it first. It was revolutionary and exciting and took the crypto world by storm. Today almost every ICO is built on Ethereum’s ERC20 token platform and Vitalik Buterin is one of our time’s greatest minds. Yet if we’ve learned anything from the fact that Alibaba is closing in on Amazon’s market cap and WeChat dominates China’s social media scene, it’s that China plays by their own rules. The Land of the Red Dragon uses their own technology, their own networks, and cares little for what the U.S. is doing. The question is, can NEO compete with Ethereum, and does it even need to?
You actually dint answer my question. Above mentioned assertions were the reason why I asked this question. Anyway thanks for elaborating!
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1781

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:24:21 AM

Ethereum any day. if you are looking at MASS adoption, then Ethereum is the real deal. Many projects are using it's network to launch their tokens and many more are coming in,NEO on the other side doesn't look to be so established and will remain in the shadow of Ethereum. If you are looking at profitability then NEO is the way to go

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:28:03 AM

Definitely ETH for the future.  Tongue.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:28:30 AM

Absolutely, they have similar characteristics but the answer to this question base on what we are seeing presently is Obviously is EThereum
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:30:58 AM

Seeing the current scenario, which one of these can be the currency of future which will be acceptable worldwide?
There are other coins that are able to overtake the ETH, so neo do not consider one of such. Another competitor with its technology and good development, we all know the successes of the Chinese in any sphere of life. He is promising but not able to compete with ether and bitcoin.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
psoo7 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:33:33 AM

Ethereum any day. if you are looking at MASS adoption, then Ethereum is the real deal. Many projects are using it's network to launch their tokens and many more are coming in,NEO on the other side doesn't look to be so established and will remain in the shadow of Ethereum. If you are looking at profitability then NEO is the way to go
as of now NEO doesn't look established but as NEO has a huge user base and the project is promising(read whitepaper). I think after establishing in China, They can capture other markets too?
psoo7 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:36:58 AM

There are other coins that are able to overtake the ETH, so neo do not consider one of such. Another competitor with its technology and good development, we all know the successes of the Chinese in any sphere of life. He is promising but not able to compete with ether and bitcoin.
I agree as of now ether is far more promising but I see huge potential in NEO to capture the markets other than china. Usability is one aspect and profitability is another. Neo>Ether in the latter aspect, I think. so It is a tough competition in coming years.
Rayakitty

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:38:31 AM

Between Neo and Ethereum certainly for a better future prospect is ethereum, this coint is the best type of altcoint in its class, but neo is also strong could be for the future can rival ethereum, we'll see in the future
psoo7 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:47:32 AM

Between Neo and Ethereum certainly for a better future prospect is ethereum, this coint is the best type of altcoint in its class, but neo is also strong could be for the future can rival ethereum, we'll see in the future
what can be the factors deciding that? Have you read the whitepapers?
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:49:17 AM

ETH remain the best and speaking for the future already base on my own opinion. Only the ICO industry would be enough to justify this as a matter of fact.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:52:28 AM

First of all, NEO has a specific asian marketplace in the crypto space. Though with a lot many Dev Cons and updates they are trying there best to touch base at ETH level. However, most of the project we see on NEO are still coming from Asia.

Talking about worldwide acceptable currency, please, both NEO and ETH are having no currency use case, they are never going to be accepted as a currency for buying and selling goods. They are meant to be smart contracts to enable dApps and ICO contracts.
psoo7 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:18:27 AM

First of all, NEO has a specific asian marketplace in the crypto space. Though with a lot many Dev Cons and updates they are trying there best to touch base at ETH level. However, most of the project we see on NEO are still coming from Asia.

Talking about worldwide acceptable currency, please, both NEO and ETH are having no currency use case, they are never going to be accepted as a currency for buying and selling goods. They are meant to be smart contracts to enable dApps and ICO contracts.
Yeah that is true. I correct it to technology/project instead of currency.
thanks for your valuable answer.
wirosableng

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:55:53 AM

neo vs eth? always ethereum be the best,
because ethereum has been trusted by china country and become number 1 there
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:04:30 AM

neo vs eth? always ethereum be the best,
because ethereum has been trusted by china country and become number 1 there
True if we compare between ethereum and neo I think the winner is definitely ethereum,
because ethereum itself has good potential in the future and its development is quite significant,
so I do not think we need to doubt about ethereum anymore
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:07:33 AM

I don't get why people are so excited about NEO.

Since ETH is already being used in a lot of transactions and there are a lot of altcoin/ETH pairs on exchanges, I think ETH already is being used world wide. Since ETH's transaction fee are also not as dependent as BTC is when the price fluctuates, that can only be a good thing, right?

On the other hand NEO is not as popular as ETH and I don't see a bright future for it.
O9NpJ9ld1opS

Activity: 176

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:11:58 AM

I think ETH would be a good coin for long term. It has lesser risk compared to NEO. NEO on the other hand is also a good project. But the problem is, it depends on the Chinese market. Many would have remembered what happened to neo last July. A Chinese fud can easily kill it.
NEO has a good growth potential also, but greater risk.
ETH is adopting more and more technologies including sharding and plasma. Will definitely help inass adoption.
oldminer78

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:14:09 AM

I do not trust NEO, because the coin is under the control of the Asian market. This makes it very unpredictable. Therefore I am for the Etherium.
tunglong

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:14:55 AM

Hello everyone, in my opinion, I fully believe in ETH, the ETH is now very good and Universal! Neo is also good, i think NEO will be come the top 5 coin in the near future!
steins19

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:21:17 AM

I think both has the possibility to be acceptred worldwide. But the bottomline is who will be superior to the other. And I think that ETH will reign as the winner if ever two of these coin are compared.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
vlom31

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:23:07 AM

I don't get why people are so excited about NEO.

In one word ? China Cheesy

But seriously, NEO is a very interesting project, promises more efficiency and has a super strong team behind it hence why people support it, even though it's not reflected well on the price at the moment :/

Mehdi
refaelsh

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:25:20 AM

To date, the Etherium has come quite close to its goal - it is the leader in the new market. both platforms have roughly the same capabilities, however, the differences in their goals play a fundamental role in the question of comparing them, since they determine their further development.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:27:08 AM

until now I still support ETH for registration and I will never use another transaction, because I have been using ETH and will never be replaced, I like ETH

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
sorehammer

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:28:48 AM

Both are very solid coins and right now ETH is more stronger than NEO because ETH is matured and its community is increasing day by day.As per many investors ETH will lie between $2k-$3k at the end of 2018.NEO is underpriced new project and its project will be fully functional after 2-3 years.So investment in both is very lucrative and hold both of them. Presnetly price are low and buy as much as you can.Technologically both are outclass.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
dadababa

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:29:33 AM

maybe NEO has some advantages,but i still think ETH has more future than it
tweetbit

Merit: 112

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:37:46 AM

How I can compare a NEOphyte to a ETHlegend?
I don’t know much about NEO so in my eyes ETH has a greater future. It has many usage like investment and transaction. It has more supporters and solid developers. Time is on its side and popularity has concrete its status as the second next to bitcoin.
It’s my honest opinion and I respect yours.

HODL
KJMZNine

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:40:17 AM

Ethereum will be the one that makes the race, it will see more acceptance by the people because it was the one that was earlier in the market. NEO is also targeting the Asian market and Ethereum is targeting people all over the world. The will be better because they are already the biggest currency behind Bitcoin.
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:40:47 AM

it's hard to imagine it because the use of cryptocurrency as payment has been banned in some countries, also Ethereum and NEO are not focused on becoming a currency that will be accepted worldwide but they are focused on DApps infrastructure, but if in the future the world will accept cryptocurrency as payment I think Ethereum will be more widely used than NEO because Ethereum is a top 2 cryptocurrency that has a solid community

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:14:28 AM

I do not trust NEO, because the coin is under the control of the Asian market. This makes it very unpredictable. Therefore I am for the Etherium.

What Asian market? are you serious? NEO have proven its worth and now being supported worldwide so to think that NEO is under control of Asian market is unrelated to its worth and potential. I don't even think that a certain market can be controlled by any continent and in fact there is no way of knowing if one coin is being controlled at all.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

psoo7 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:15:30 AM

Ethereum will be the one that makes the race, it will see more acceptance by the people because it was the one that was earlier in the market. NEO is also targeting the Asian market and Ethereum is targeting people all over the world. The will be better because they are already the biggest currency behind Bitcoin.
As of now they are targeting asia but dont you think the will come with the full force? just wondering
psoo7 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:17:31 AM

What Asian market? are you serious? NEO have proven its worth and now being supported worldwide so to think that NEO is under control of Asian market is unrelated to its worth and potential. I don't even think that a certain market can be controlled by any continent and in fact there is no way of knowing if one coin is being controlled at all.
Crypto cant be controlled by one market! Project has capability and have proven its worth thats why it is in the race because 1000s of ICOs are trying to follow that strategy( targeting one continent/region) but failing very badly.
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:18:16 AM

i do jot thinkmthat it is right to compare ethereum with any other cryptcurrency because ethereum is rwally stronger

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Hoenya

Activity: 252

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:18:51 AM

Crypto cant be controlled by one market! Project has capability and have proven its worth thats why it is in the race because 1000s of ICOs are trying to follow that strategy( targeting one continent/region) but failing very badly.
i do not still think that ethereum will doe, yeah, it might have some troubles, bit everywhere, thar is why i believe in it

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:19:09 AM

I dont know why you even have that confusion. The ETH is always be on the top for many reasons! ETH is expressing in their developments lately and Vitalik know the fact that other platforms are raging in their development too. He will never let the ETH platform collapse in any way and for that they will pace up the raging issue solution sooner. For example they are already speeded up the scale up issue solving by investing heavily in it. By the time market recovery starts they might even publish the good news. This double dose of goo does can make ETH go on high peaks! So stay tuned with it.  Wink
psoo7 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:19:40 AM

Being earlier in the market does give you some advantage but Neo is coming with full force!
engesi

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:20:01 AM

ETH has been operating in the cryptocurrency market for many years. Although the technology of NEO seems to be more mature, its user community and scope of use are still not as extensive as ETH. If I choose, then I still choose ETH!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:20:25 AM

Both were already acceptable worldwide but at this very moment, ethereum has the greater edge than neo.because theres a lot of ethereum user worldwide compared to neo. and if we talk about future, its still ethereum
psoo7 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:23:14 AM

I dont know why you even have that confusion. The ETH is always be on the top for many reasons! ETH is expressing in their developments lately and Vitalik know the fact that other platforms are raging in their development too. He will never let the ETH platform collapse in any way and for that they will pace up the raging issue solution sooner. For example they are already speeded up the scale up issue solving by investing heavily in it. By the time market recovery starts they might even publish the good news. This double dose of goo does can make ETH go on high peaks! So stay tuned with it.  Wink
Rightly said but I was just wondering about the case of Nokia and samsung. It might be possible...
psoo7 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:26:47 AM

Both were already acceptable worldwide but at this very moment, ethereum has the greater edge than neo.because theres a lot of ethereum user worldwide compared to neo. and if we talk about future, its still ethereum
At this very moment no doubt ethereum stands tall but what about 10 years down the line because NEO also have a very mature technology.
NeonXL

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:27:19 AM

NEO is developing much faster. I remember that only a year ago it was called "AntShares" and cost $9.
So ETH = standart, father of smart-contracts.
And NEO = platform for new solutions.

clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:29:43 AM

NEO has missed so many opportunities and I don't believe in NEO anymore. Ethereum has so many advantages rather than NEO

psoo7 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:36:52 AM

NEO has missed so many opportunities and I don't believe in NEO anymore. Ethereum has so many advantages rather than NEO
Which opportunities? If you can please enlighten us on this it will be very helpful. Thanks Smiley
psoo7 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:39:39 AM

NEO is developing much faster. I remember that only a year ago it was called "AntShares" and cost $9.
So ETH = standart, father of smart-contracts.
And NEO = platform for new solutions.
Despite the need of rebranding it have come so far! Neo is certainly a tough competition to Eth.
waiki

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:43:59 AM

Growth in price of ETH is far superior compared to NEO. Growth in one year ETH was able to rise approximately + 53.36% and NEO decreased by about -11.00%.
jepoyr1

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:46:05 AM

I prefer ethereum, Ethereum nowadays is popular and many investors uses ethereum blockchain as a support in their projects.
ADReHaJIuH4uK

Activity: 793
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:46:47 AM

Why NEO or ETH can be EOS?
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:50:52 AM

Ethereum is good as well as neo. These two altcoin has potential to boost on the future. Ethereum platform is in demand on so many ICO projects, some ICOs started to integrate Neo platform too. For now, just trust and hold some of them. These coins might lead you to become rich.☺

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
EvgenOrel

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:53:31 AM

Ethereum is good as well as neo. These two altcoin has potential to boost on the future. Ethereum platform is in demand on so many ICO projects, some ICOs started to integrate Neo platform too. For now, just trust and hold some of them. These coins might lead you to become rich.☺
Think so too because Ethereum is a finished product , and NEO is prefabricated. Take a look at the most ICO. True, 95% of them are on the Ethereum platform. I have seen very few tokens on the platform, NEO. Thus despite the higher speed of transaction project Vitalik Buterin looks much better. Ethereum is a brand, and NEO only promising coin from China , not more.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 11:37:31 AM

I think that it would be Ethereum. Since, Ethereum is much more improved than NEO. Having smart contract on Ethereum makes it the one -out of these two- that will be the widely accepted currency. Also, it is the coin that is sitting beside Bitcoin. It is more widely-known than NEO, in my opinion.
Nikolya

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:40:58 AM

I do not understand until the end why you compare Ethereum only with NEO. There are a lot of coins that have their own blockchain and are ready to move Ethereum.
psoo7 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:54:42 AM

Think so too because Ethereum is a finished product , and NEO is prefabricated. Take a look at the most ICO. True, 95% of them are on the Ethereum platform. I have seen very few tokens on the platform, NEO. Thus despite the higher speed of transaction project Vitalik Buterin looks much better. Ethereum is a brand, and NEO only promising coin from China , not more.
Thats the point. Neo is still developing and Ethereum is a finished product. so it has the capability to beat it.
9tails

Merit: 13

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:58:50 AM

In my opinion ethereum will be the acceptable crypto currency worldwide. Ethereum nowadays is popular and many investors uses ethereum blockchain as a support in their projects.
nytstalker

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:00:48 PM

I prefer eth than neo, Ethereum has a potential altcoin than neo. Ethereum nowadays is famous and many investors support ethereum blockchain.
unpack

Activity: 292

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:07:15 PM

Ethereum. NEO grows now with more ICOs NEO based, but still ETH is the basic exchange coin and it'll be possible, in my opinion, to pay by ETH in shops in the future. NEO is unpredictable.
psoo7 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:08:26 PM

I prefer eth than neo, Ethereum has a potential altcoin than neo. Ethereum nowadays is famous and many investors support ethereum blockchain.
Investors will support the one who will give them returns, its as simple as that. As of now they are with ethereum. They will be with Neo if that gives them profit. They dont have any control over the technical soundness of the project.
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:09:03 PM

although many say that NEO is the next ETH, but I am sure it will not happen because I think no one can replace ETH until whenever, therefore I choose ETH.

psoo7 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:09:27 PM

Ethereum. NEO grows now with more ICOs NEO based, but still ETH is the basic exchange coin and it'll be possible, in my opinion, to pay by ETH in shops in the future. NEO is unpredictable.
Everything is unpredictable in crypto as of now!
psoo7 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:28:27 PM

Growth in price of ETH is far superior compared to NEO. Growth in one year ETH was able to rise approximately + 53.36% and NEO decreased by about -11.00%.
% growth in the price cant define credibility!
Bittalk12

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:54:28 PM

It really so hard to decide because those two are my favorite coins. As of today, ETH is the most preferred altcoin  that are being accepted worldwide I think. Here in my county, I can change ETH to our fiat currency and was being planned to be accepted by other banks. I might say that if China will reconsider their acceptance with cryptocurrency, NEO might surpass ETH. Still, if you are going to choose which coins to hold for long term, I would suggest NEO since it is undervalued right now and can multiply your funds greater than ETH.
vlad230

Merit: 279

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:23:48 AM

In one word ? China Cheesy

But seriously, NEO is a very interesting project, promises more efficiency and has a super strong team behind it hence why people support it, even though it's not reflected well on the price at the moment :/

Mehdi
Indeed, the Chinese are the most populous people on this planet and I see how they could get a lot of investors if properly promoted within the country.

But when you're comparing this coin to Ethereum I think this is absurd.
copypaste

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:35:42 AM

I see the development of these two coins I think Ethereum and NEO will be a valuable currency in the future, these two coins have advanced technology so I believe the future of these two coins is very bright.
Queen12

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:42:13 AM

For now, BTC and ETH are most likely.
If the throughput of BTC and ETH can be improved, then these two tokens will become one of the commonly used currencies.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
cbIpok

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 07:44:09 AM

For now, ethereum is better than Neo. But in the future I have very big expectations from Neo, it will come to good positions.
kenjionline

Activity: 443

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:48:54 AM

while we can say that the Ethereum is much stronger and more interesting than NEO. Look at how many projects are published on the Ethereum network in a year. But this year neo-nachinut there are good projects. It will be interesting to see who will win them.
jporter80

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:53:26 AM

they both coin are potential coins both ETH is leading,investors will hold on NEO because it's value will still rise high,though they crypto market is volatile but they future is bright for cryptocurreny
Mike Tyson

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:53:32 AM

in my mind, if ETH will be a good coin for the long term. It has a lower risk compared to NEO. NEO, on the other hand, is also a good project. But Between Neo and Ethereum certainly for better future prospects is Ethereum, this coin is the best type of altcoins in its class but neo is also strong for the future.

antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 08:06:17 AM

I think that could be the winner between them is etherum, because in terms of current value and in terms of platporm used already seen that etherum as the second champion after bitcoin
briton

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:08:27 AM

If to compare both these coins may be quite difficult. because of the price of only several inches away. Total supply is also very much. Neo is still an affordable altcoin are suitable for short term investment. While the ethereum obvious altcoin the best and suitable for the long term.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 08:09:07 AM

between the two altcoins this then both almost similar good. but certainly the ethereum has more potential and the name is now also very tested. even a rise of the previous ethereum certainly still open up opportunities for the ethereum for could be higher. but NEO himself owned China certainly has its own way to market his NEO for the better. Therefore the development of the second coin is worth the wait.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Black_fox

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:09:34 AM

Personally, I see the future currency ETH. This is a very promising coin. It has a very great potential. Many will agree with me.

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
kindbtc

Activity: 1008

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:11:07 AM

I think if 10 more projects like neo and new and better blockchain networks launch, still Ethereum will hold its place and importance, Ethereum network is the pioneer in the field of tokenizing and smart contract applications so it will maintain its worth and value.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Siberian Husky

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:31:00 AM

Both of these coins have advanced technology and have a large community in the market so in my opinion these two coins will be accepted by many people and I am sure over time will be a valuable coin in the future.
psoo7 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:52:03 AM

I see the development of these two coins I think Ethereum and NEO will be a valuable currency in the future, these two coins have advanced technology so I believe the future of these two coins is very bright.
Indeed the future of both is very bright. but if you have to choose one?
psoo7 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:53:27 AM

between the two altcoins this then both almost similar good. but certainly the ethereum has more potential and the name is now also very tested. even a rise of the previous ethereum certainly still open up opportunities for the ethereum for could be higher. but NEO himself owned China certainly has its own way to market his NEO for the better. Therefore the development of the second coin is worth the wait.
worth the wait! It will come with full force.
ShareAccepted

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:56:43 AM

NEO is in great position to develop value this year, quite a few ICO like Spotcoin are now being launched under NEO structure as NEP5 because it has technological advantages to do so.

dommerty

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:58:10 AM

Neo is one of the strongest coins and I think I can get as close to the ethereum as possible. Moreover, most likely a year or two and neo will go around the ethereum. I consider NEO a very promising coin, and I advise many to look at it, because by the end of the year the course can surprise with a good hand
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:12:27 PM

Well, NEO can easily compete with ETH and even overtake it in the long run. NEO as we all know is backed up by Chinese market which is one of the major contributing markets in crypto currencies in the whole world. NEO is also known as Chinese Ethereum as it is same as ETH, but is much more advanced in terms of technology and scalability. NEO has a great development team as we all know, so I would bet my money on NEO in the long run.
ajiejot

Merit: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:18:52 PM

Ethereum Vs NEO. Ethereum is current rank #2, while NEO is rank #13 according to coinmarketcap.com.

1. NEO and Ethereum are both blockchain projects specifically designed to host smart contracts, ICOs, and DApps in a decentralized manner.
2. Their respective blockchains are fueled by crypto-assets (GAS in NEO, Ether in Ethereum).
3. Both the projects are open-source, Turing complete, and have ample community backing with great, responsive teams.

For me, NEO and ETHEREUM main project is about Smart Contracts, like for ICOS and DApps.  And while you are holding NEO in your NEO wallet, you are earning GAS from NEO, which is using for as fee for sending NEO/any TOKEN under NEO. And for my own experienced, transaction fees in NEO are much cheaper compare to ethereum. That's why I am holding some NEO now so that I can earned GAS while holding it to my wallet without doing anything.

Source: Coin Sutra – The Community of Cryptocurrency Lovers.
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:33:42 PM

Of course the most likely is ethereum. Ethereum has an ever-increasing community, a good development team that has the potential to grow. In addition, many projects are using it so the demand for more and more communities is getting bigger. NEO also has potential but far behind the ethereum.
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:36:20 PM

I think will be the ETH win in the game, I found that the current based on the NEP - 5 tokens are very few, so most of the ICO project will still choose ERC20 tokens as a platform for distribution, so I support the ETH.

█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
psoo7 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:53:17 AM

I think will be the ETH win in the game, I found that the current based on the NEP - 5 tokens are very few, so most of the ICO project will still choose ERC20 tokens as a platform for distribution, so I support the ETH.
yes!
lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:16:26 AM

If we are comparing between NEO and ETH, it’s pretty obvious that most of the people will vote for NEO to be the currency of the future. The reason is that NEO is much more technically advanced than ETH is. NEO is highly scalable and has zero transaction fees. Moreover NEO also operates smart contracts like ETH and is a much better platform for new ICO’s and projects.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:27:29 AM

Well, if you study the market carefully, you will understand that NEO has recently showed quite great progress in the past few months and has climbed up its way on coinmarketcap to the top 15 coins. NEO is better than ETH in every aspect.

It is technically more advanced, it has zero transaction fees, it is highly scalable and moreover NEO holders generate passive income in the form of GAS that is distributed to the NEO holders.
sharkpc2000

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:36:39 PM

Since ETH's process bung are and not as strung-out as BTC is when the price see-saw, that nevertheless be a acceptable thing
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:27:50 AM

You actually dint answer my question. Above mentioned assertions were the reason why I asked this question. Anyway thanks for elaborating!
between the NEO and the Ethereum, both have an increased development. so very good by relying on both to become the main coin. so to have both coins is very important, but for this Ethereum value is higher than NEO.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:47:35 AM

I personally have never had a coin NEO because I prefer and believe in Ethereum for the future because ethereum everyone knows that has great potential in the future.

Vampirepro

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:51:03 AM

Smart contracts work on both, but Neo offers the flexibility of programming languages. Also keep in mind that digital identity is a critical element for advanced smart contracts and Neo is simply built for that, whilst Ethereum originally was not. Have a look at the TheKey which will play a large role in digital identities for Neo. They won a prize in China recently.

Also, note that I can be said to be biased in favor of Neo, so always do your own due diligence as well.
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:04:53 AM

I personally think it would be Ethereum. Because, Ethereum is much better than NEO. Having a smart contract on Ethereum makes it one of these two things - which will be widely accepted currency and For now, just trust and hold some of them. These coins may lead you to become rich.

hot_ads

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:05:07 AM

The good times of neo have passed. The community development and code development of neo have not made much progress. Compared with eth, neo has no comparability at all, and eth ranks second only to BTC.

omar bakrie

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:09:07 AM

in my opinion, if compare the two then feels less fair. Since both of these coins have a difference large enough in terms of price. But I am sure that both the potential and the coins have a future.
Furious 7

Activity: 2842
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:46:14 AM

I personally have never had a coin NEO because I prefer and believe in Ethereum for the future because ethereum everyone knows that has great potential in the future.
I am sure you are just a bounty hunter, so you do not have a good coin to hold.
maybe one day ETH will be defeated by neo, neo have that chance. Grin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:51:27 AM

Ethereum is one good coin that has been created,the only problem is theres no updating happenings on this part,while Neo is a Chinese ethereum and only moving when china is making some issue for the market to panicked or rejoice.

So i believe that its ethereum will be the best among thoe two but not enough to take bitcoins place being top one
sanida

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:54:13 AM

Eth has more popularity than Neo as you can see right now many people are using it.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
freo01

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:01:57 AM

Ethereum has been around more than NEO base from the history itself. Ethereum has established a secured reputation for it and got a lot of partnership from different companies. NEO might be a good coin but in terms of usage and comfortability, Ethereum will rule it no matter what. I think Ethereum will be the currency of the future. Also, China is just a manipulative country when it comes to cryptocurrency. I don't see NEO prosper properly with it being in the hands of China.
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770

quarkchain.io

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:23:31 AM

For me i still prefer NEO over ETH as there are so many advantages to NEO. As there is no fee on sending in NEO and as well as having GAS Tokens by holding NEO Tokens. That is why many ICOs are now considering NEO Blockchain rather than the tradition ETH Blockchain.

quarkchain.io
sammiu0612

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:33:38 AM
Merited by bunny0612 (1)

Eth is good, but NEO is better for profit

WE ARE LIKER
Blockchain platform that combines Education & Technology
lakana

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:48:05 AM

I think NEO and ETH are the same, you choose 2 coin this is similar, it is strong you will see
Rayakitty

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:00:54 AM

Between today's NEO and Ethereum better still Ethereum, neo can not compete with ethereum, but for the future we can not predict, these two coints are good for investment
brenzosa

Activity: 162

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:04:04 AM

ethereum has a big advantage over neo being one of the earliest smart contract blockchain and open source.  lots of developers are using ethereum.  neo, on the other hand, enjoys having better technology and support by chinese crypto enthusiasts.  who will win in the future?  i think both will.
Ramtapsbtc

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:09:22 AM

There is no doubt that cryptocurrency environment has become highly competitive as various cryptocurrencies are trying for the same spot, both projects are similar in what they  primarily offer but for me the future currency between the two it would be ETH.
poodle63

Activity: 2660
Merit: 509

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:14:21 AM

Between today's NEO and Ethereum better still Ethereum, neo can not compete with ethereum, but for the future we can not predict, these two coints are good for investment
The popularity of neo was decreasing a lot since there were so many new smartcontract platfoms. I guess if there will be more competitors will come and NEo will die soon. As you can see that how the majority of people are still thinking it's worth to bet on the new platform because it can give you decent money instantly.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
gayan7788

Activity: 190

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:17:19 AM

eth is running rice up I think good buy time,  neo is very low, next two-week good bull ran open neo,
restia

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:22:45 AM

I see the development of these two coins I think Ethereum and NEO will be worthwhile coins in the future, these two coins have sophisticated technology and now have a big support community so I'm sure the future of these two coins is very bright.
Huruharacorp

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:34:15 AM

between the NEO and the Ethereum, both have an increased development. so very good by relying on both to become the main coin. so to have both coins is very important, but for this Ethereum value is higher than NEO.
it is clear that the price of ethereum is much higher than that of the NEO. and ethereum are also more investors, so volume of the ethereum market is much better than the NEO
nightways

Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:00:53 AM

Indeed the number of ICO’s and projects launching on ETH are more and ETH is well established in the market when compared with NEO. But recently we have seen significant decrease in the number of ICO’s launching on ETH platform whereas NEO has some great upcoming ICO’s such as NEX. People will soon understand that ETH is just over hyped and switch to much updated version of it that is NEO.
tuquyen44

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:30:07 AM

I think that it would be Ethereum. Since, Ethereum is much more improved than NEO. Having smart contract on Ethereum makes it the one -out of these two- that will be the widely accepted currency. Also, it is the coin that is sitting beside Bitcoin. It is more widely-known than NEO, in my opinion.
wabashky

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:33:47 AM

I suppose that NEO is doing well by developing technologies, but no way it cans surpass Ethertium in the nearest future. But for us this situation is a good one, as a competition always provides benefits to the community.
cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:58:03 AM

I think it will be hard for any future smart contract platform to surpass the Ethereum even they have new and better technology, like NEO, EOS or "blockchain 4.0" - Seele.
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:38:54 PM

I suppose that NEO is doing well by developing technologies, but no way it cans surpass Ethertium in the nearest future. But for us this situation is a good one, as a competition always provides benefits to the community.
NEO is not the only one to compete with Ethereum, there are other platforms which pri=ovide smart contracts, so I think it's tough for any coin to surpass the first and successful smart contract platform Ethereum.
carlzhao

Activity: 120

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:44:40 PM

ETH is more reliable, I’m sure in it at all.  Neo is a good alt too, but it doesn’t have full list of advantages as ETH has. I choose ETH here.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:46:08 PM

Socratus is a crypto project that will help you earn I advise you because I myself invest in Socratus and advise you
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:43:47 PM

The goal of Ethereum is to create a platform for the development of decentralized apps. It wants to give the public more options for developing the apps. Neo on the other hand aims to digitize assets and automate their management using the smart contracts. So, both have their own objectives and potential. Ethereum looks for fulfilling new demands and Neo aims for developing a product for anticipated future demands
argus312

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:59:24 AM

I think that etherium is the currency of the past, present and future, and no one can move this coin!
Rinaldi11

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:47:51 AM

Dimon is surely right about one thing: The cryptocurrency future will depend heavily on government. That could mean smothering it with regulation, stealing its thunder via FedCoin or cultivating it with a light regulatory touch. Bitcoin hit its 2018 low early on Feb. 6, the morning of a key Senate cryptocurrency hearing, briefly undercutting $6,000. The chairmen of the Securities and Exchange Commission and Commodity Futures Trading Commission both urged stronger oversight. But the financial regulators stopped short of sounding an alarm. Nor did they call for any legislation to rein in cryptocurrencies. In the weeks after that hearing, Bitcoin rebounded to around $11,000 but it has retreated yet again to below $7,000. Bitcoin had doubled in the first half of December, hitting a peak above $19,000 just as Bitcoin futures began trading on Cboe Global Markets (CBOE) and CME (CME). The anticipation of futures trading, touted as validation from U.S. regulators, stoked speculation
kreon112

Activity: 102

Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:17:22 AM

ETH is more reliable cryptocurrency because its value is very high.  So ETH is stronger than Neo and ETH is also better for holding and trading as well.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
wdelius

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:18:16 AM

NEO doesn't even have close to the level of decentralization of ETH. But they are working on changing that, right?

sumaneaiyandiya

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:50:04 AM

between the two altcoins this then both relatively comparative great. in any case, absolutely the ethereum has more potential and the name is presently additionally extremely tried. indeed, even an ascent of the past ethereum positively still open up open doors for the ethereum for could be higher. in any case, NEO himself possessed China surely has its own specific manner to showcase his NEO to improve things. Thusly the improvement of the second coin is justified regardless of the pause.
7EXter

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:47:33 PM

NEO and ETH are 2 great coins. ETH is stronger at this stage. If we are talking about investments, I will say that there is no choice. 50/50 or 70/30
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:33:56 PM

NEO is technically superior to Ethereum in many ways, but the hype and adoption are key when dealing with the top ten currencies so we can´t ignore that.
KpopLord

Merit: 6

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:53:05 AM

Absolutely, they have similar characteristics but the answer to this question base on what we are seeing presently is Obviously is EThereum
Correctly, Both have their own the same advantage and disadvantage. But when you are looking into one side. Ethereum is the most favorable for me because it has good potential for decentralization. also, Ethereum has higher currency compared to Neo. However, both altcoins is very good but Ethereum is greater than Neo.
seregaleon

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:55:49 AM

There is no doubt etherium was the first and best in its time and in its direction to at least catch up with neo will have to do something revolutionary in its technology!
mronezigger

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:04:31 AM

the two altcoins are great and profitable coins to hold for a long term investment,currently in 2018 the crypto market has recorded a high volatile trends,ETH is the leading altcoin and NEO has a great potential in the future
Almasani

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 08:16:40 AM

I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are the main choices to become world currencies. But if we look at the total supply of Bitcoin with the calculation of the world's population is not enough, so Ethereum can be the world currency.
ShitTL

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:46:55 AM

Have you ever bought an investment in NEO?
Currently NEO coin is listed on a total of 7 major electronic money exchanges around the world such as Bittrex, Binance, Yunbi, Jubi ... Neo is very potential you can choose to invest in NEO.
Go jack1

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:57:48 PM

I think ETH will be the successor of BTC where there are many investors and also the prices of the ETH ... hopefully this year ETH will be able to match at the end of 2017 where et can be much higher
Disculinair

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:07:49 PM

NEO looks overall better than ethereum, NEO's platform seems like an upgraded version of the one from ethereum and I think it could even work as a replacement, or at least they both will be the mainstream platform of their kind.
sanasara

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:13:02 PM

obviously no match of etherum because you can see all icos i mean mostly icos are supporting etherum and it second big coin in crypto trading so i guess etherum is more powerful coin then NEO beyond any doubt.
cumocmeo

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:23:25 PM

I think Neo has the potential to dominate the Asian markets if it works alongside the , Chinese Government in the near future and rapidly scales the adoption of their blockchain technology. I believe that Neo , is at a fraction of its potential price and will certainly compete with Ethereum in terms of market share.

MinerFTW

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:32:26 PM

In my opinion, at this stage, Ethereum has a greater chance of becoming a worldwide  currency. Ethereum has a much more advanced technology and is much more preferable to all other altcoins. Overall, I think NEO has a better application. But most of the advantages seem to be on the side of Ethereum.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
Matdog
Copper Member

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:34:36 PM

I think ETH will be the successor of BTC where there are many investors and also the prices of the ETH ... hopefully this year ETH will be able to match at the end of 2017 where et can be much higher
Yes, I also think that if ethereum will someday become the king of cryptocurrency,
but if for now I think that being the king of cryptocurrency remains bitcoin,
and in my opinion neo also has a bright and promising future
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:40:27 PM

Yes, I also think that if ethereum will someday become the king of cryptocurrency,
but if for now I think that being the king of cryptocurrency remains bitcoin,
and in my opinion neo also has a bright and promising future

I agree. There have been many rumors about how Ethereum will be Bitcoin's successor and given that I think even if Neo platform is very similar to Ethereum, Neo can't equal to Ethereum, which is why I'd go with ETH over Neo.
hoangthuphuong10

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:41:11 PM

In the future, I think NEO will beat ETH. NEO has great potential
Cryptoworld4

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:42:06 PM

I would say ETH. It has a more acceptability than NEO.
cha1ner

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:42:54 PM

With Ethereum it is a chicken and egg problem. The most used Ethereum protocol ERC20 ist very buggy. There is a thread on Reddit called "Researchers discovered 34,200 buggy smart contracts on Ethereum." - ironically it is on NEO subreddit Smiley So the smart contracts are buggy and unsafe - people already losing money because of the bugs, HOWEVER yet, it is the most used protocol with a relatively easy learning curve for new investors and fast-growing infrastructure like a wallet and purchase possibilities on exchanges. So even companies know of the bugs, they still want to use already built infrastructure. This is why there are many ICOs that moved from the ERC20 to either different blockchain or even created their own.

NEO, on the other hand, does not have these problems, its tech is safe and ecosystem growing, however, it is not that big yet and adoption means additional learning curve for investors if they ever get to discovering NEO in the first place. So being better project does not mean a brighter future just yet.
maximilian4aue

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:46:16 PM

I think ethereum is currently a better cryptocurrency, but NEO has a lot of potential and a lot of back up at the moment so it is capable of surpassing ethereum in the near future.
Clearstream

Merit: 4

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:58:42 PM

i will choose ether. it is the coin behind the bitcoin. so many ICOs raise funds on the ether platform. NEO just mimics ether. NEO's recent performance is not very good.
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:00:12 PM

With Ethereum it is a chicken and egg problem. The most used Ethereum protocol ERC20 ist very buggy. There is a thread on Reddit called "Researchers discovered 34,200 buggy smart contracts on Ethereum." - ironically it is on NEO subreddit Smiley So the smart contracts are buggy and unsafe - people already losing money because of the bugs, HOWEVER yet, it is the most used protocol with a relatively easy learning curve for new investors and fast-growing infrastructure like a wallet and purchase possibilities on exchanges. So even companies know of the bugs, they still want to use already built infrastructure. This is why there are many ICOs that moved from the ERC20 to either different blockchain or even created their own.

NEO, on the other hand, does not have these problems, its tech is safe and ecosystem growing, however, it is not that big yet and adoption means additional learning curve for investors if they ever get to discovering NEO in the first place. So being better project does not mean a brighter future just yet.
Lol this was absolutely true if you are shilling for NEO, it looks so pathetic blockchain even the majority of chinese are choosing EOS rather than NEO. You are creating another bullshit comment about that. you have discovered it on NEO subreddit and what a joke. Good bye with your shitty platform called NEO with no demand. lol

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278

simply getting the job done

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:53:37 PM

I think that they have a huge potential! NEO and ETH Have a great platform but I'm more inclined towards ETH.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:53:52 PM

There is no doubt etherium was the first and best in its time and in its direction to at least catch up with neo will have to do something revolutionary in its technology!

Chinese guys will not agree with you. They are absolutely sure that there is no one cryptocurrency which is better than NEO. Yes, the platform is well-developed but I trust Etrhereum much more.
Wilamot

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:39:07 PM

while we can state that the Ethereum is considerably more grounded and more intriguing than NEO. Take a gander at what number of undertakings are distributed on the Ethereum arrange in a year. Be that as it may, this year neo-nachinut there are great tasks. It will intrigue see who will win them.
digitran

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:43:46 PM

NEO and ETH are the best coins in crypto market. These coins having its own market and most of recent ICOs are using these platforms in the market.
infonik

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:46:08 PM

Although ETH and NEO have almost the same effect, their areas of service can be very different. NEO is more suitable for those who need to control economic power!
Dmitry Nagiev

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:46:19 PM

ETH is now almost the King and NEO still sink under somewhere. In fact that NEO has no chance to beat ETH. The guys who say that NEO is better thnan ETH or NEO will beat ETH someday are dreamers.
Classroom404

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:49:15 PM

Currently we are in the bear market and prices are low but that withstanding ETH and neo are both very good coin that has done good so far but I think ethereum beat neo ethereum is the second best coin in the crypto world
Xomeriyan

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:52:43 AM

between the two altcoins this then both relatively comparative great. be that as it may, positively the ethereum has more potential and the name is currently likewise extremely tried. indeed, even an ascent of the past ethereum absolutely still open up open doors for the ethereum for could be higher. be that as it may, NEO himself possessed China absolutely has its own specific manner to showcase his NEO to improve things. In this manner the improvement of the second coin is justified regardless of the pause.
andthereyou

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:29:43 PM

Of course I will choose ethereum over neo. I have recently a bad experienced with neo. I have lost a little of my fund during transaction. Unlike ethereum the transaction is very smooth.
Arata

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:58:12 AM

Neo and ethereum, among the two coins, I am more inclined to ethereum, judging by their development despite having experienced a decline in ethereum, I think it's still above the neo and I'm sure ethereum will reach its normal price again as the best altcoin
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:55:01 AM

From my personal preference, if the cryptocurrency is still self, as it is today. The growth of NEO and ETH is indeed quite good this year experiencing many improvements in terms of community and interest. For their own benefits, they have not been able to provide many results and profits in good numbers due to the depreciation of crypto. But overall they can provide long-term benefits in accordance with crypto conditions at that time.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:01:56 AM

Indeed ethereum and NEO have many interested people, but ethereum has more trust than the NEO, this makes eth more opportunities to move forward and prosper. We still see the eth platform that is always used by ICO, I think eth still remains in its position and continues to improve. NEO will occupy a position and according to its function.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
Garry_1

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:14:26 AM

Definately I will go for ETH for sure. Actually both are good and good to trade. But after seeing the difference in market conditions. More stable is Ethereum.

Even though the crypto market has seen a downside towards the ending of 2018, Ethereum is going to take an upward surge in the coming year and it can touch around $1400 in 2019, because of the growth and developments planned in ETH's roadmap. Eric Wall, a cryptocurrency researcher at Cinnober, stated that blockchain projects which raised hundreds of millions of dollars in Ether in the past year dumped the digital asset on the crypto exchange market, creating a domino effect across the major exchanges worldwide.
However, in the longer term, you can be positive that the price of Ethereum would increase. You can convert ETH to BTC from CoinSwitch at best rates .So, Ethereum is certainly one of the best options which you can currently invest in.

You need to, however, look at the tremendous increase in the price of Ethereum in the last months. Thus, it shouldn't come as a surprise that the price of Ethereum can reduce its value in the shorter term.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:33:41 AM

Both are great project with great team behind them and with different architecture both can achieve success and help build the crypto universe at least in my opinion good luck for all Smiley
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:41:46 AM

I think Ethereum is very good for asset investment than neo because many people is believe on ethereum than Neo. So if i look for the project and the prospect for the project, i think ethereum more important for cryptocurrency future.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:52:05 AM

Accepting worldwide which of the two coin is either ethereum and Neo.  Ofcourse people will pick the ethereum because look for the project releasing now they are base on the Smart contract and that is the ethereum and you can use ethereum in many ways compared to Neo.
Volk-05

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:14:33 AM

It seems to me that none of those coins that are now present on the market can become a global cryptocurrency!
Kardon

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:17:22 AM

I think every coin has a chance for a bright future. It will depend on how much developers are willing to make efforts to develop their projects. To date, I believe the strongest project in terms of development and prospects is Ethereum, and accordingly this coin has more chances to become the currency of the future, which will be acceptable throughout the world.
Felipeo

Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:02:22 PM

Both of the am are very good as platform. But at this moment ethereum is the most popular and most used chain. Most of the icos are based on ethereum. In other hand neo also have some good project in their platform. Maybe ethereum is the most popular platform token among all platform token but neo is technically better than ethereum. Neo have some great features like no txn fees, if you hold neo then it will give some neo gas token. And it is faster than ethereum in terms . if I have to chose one of them I will go for the neo.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
yobo2020

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:14:02 PM

Smile! Both are good investment and have greater future, I will prefer ETH to NEO base on the reputation of ETH. ETH is recommended by most investors than NEO,  that is why  ETH is  use for most project.
frost_wind

Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 11:27:06 PM

Now ethereum is more popular, but no one knows what will happen in the future. In addition, these coins are distinguished not only by name, for example they also have different approaches to the creation of smart contracts. NEO's smart contracts are not as easy to use as ethereum ones, which means that non-qualified developers will not be able to use them, which can reduce the number of unsuccessful / fraudulent projects on this platform. They may well develop and exist simultaneously, and even have approximately the same position at the CMC. Only future will show us which of them is more technological and more in demand in the market.

the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 11:50:11 PM

It all depends what do you mean to be accepted worldwide, like fiat or like a method of payment?
NEO is more for Asian countries and ETH more for Western countries. It's hard to assume that any of those will be a global one, except bitcoin.
However, ETH is way more recognized currently than NEO.
Tulen1990

Activity: 222
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:39:23 AM

ETH all the way. Especially with all the projects being built on top of Ethereum it's bound to be a project that sticks around.
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:49:59 AM

I perfer NEO over ETH, and I only hold NEO at the moment, I really like the no transactions fee on the NEO blockchain. So I also use NEO when I want to transfter money from my two main exchange Binance and Kucoin. Both ETH are also a great coin. I just don't want to hold any ETH in this bear market.
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:07:45 AM

I think both are very strong and promising coins. Market value of both coins are strong & they gives more profit & provides huge potential. People also have full faith on it. Good luck for both.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:04:43 AM

ETH and Neo are two good projects, I feel both projects will be around for the long term. The community support behind the two projects are awesome and strong. So, if you are looking to invest, spilt your investment among ETH and Neo is a good idea.
Krassows

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:19:52 AM

It is difficult to choose between the two because neo and ethereum are good and strong coins - the same has the potential to be an investment, of course it would be good if you were able to invest in both coins because in the future it will give you good results too

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 941

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 03:40:01 AM

Neo in early days was deemed as Chinese ethereum. So kind of copy cat, no? Original always remains original.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
sodiik

Activity: 553

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:03:12 AM

I like both and I support both neo and ethereum two altcoins that are good and strong, each of which has its own advantages and certainly has good potential to be invested.

asriloni
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:05:25 AM

I perfer NEO over ETH, and I only hold NEO at the moment, I really like the no transactions fee on the NEO blockchain. So I also use NEO when I want to transfter money from my two main exchange Binance and Kucoin. Both ETH are also a great coin. I just don't want to hold any ETH in this bear market.

That's because you are holding NEO and your coin has already plunged a lot from three digits and this time it's only worth a single digit and that's even worst than ethereum's chart. you must think to sold your NEO and buy ether dude. Have you analyzed the chart?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:29:59 AM

NEO has nothing to do with ETHEREUM, by just looking at its name, we can say ethereum is much more acceptable world wide as it has more benegfits in compared to NEO with low market.
Meizu

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:24:45 AM

For me, these coins are one of the promising tools as an investment. I prefer to keep both coins in my briefcase. This means that I believe in the future of NEO and ETH with the same enthusiasm.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
rajon

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:29:24 PM

I think ETH can achieve worldwide acceptance. ETH's popularity is high so I think the next generation of Ethan's popularity may be more popular in the world. Now the demand for Ether is much higher than other coins such as ETH, NEO and Bitcoin. Competition is much more, but I think there is a lot more acceptable to Ether globally.
vin1103

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:47:31 PM

sure its ethereum, ethereum most popular altcoins now, when you know no need in the future to make ethreum as one best altcoins, that is good coins till now, im prefer with ethereum

D U C A T U S      ◥          Designed for Usability    | BUY DUC
[     ◾ (D) Ducatus Coin (DUC)  ◾ (X) DucatusX (DUCX)    ]
DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER         /   ◼ twitterfacebook
futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:07:40 PM

Ethereum has been on the market for a long time. There is another point, it is that Ethereum is a valuable coin. Yes, its price is understated because of the large amount in circulation. A large number due to the fact that Ethereum is used in ICO. NEO nothing good from themselves not represents. NEO cannot compete with Ethereum.
PattersonRaquel

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:12:34 PM

I think NEO is not an opponent of ETH. Because eth is used by more people. In addition, the project is based on ERC20 platform of ETH more than the NEO platform. NEO does not have any outstanding achievements after being pumped

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:20:26 PM

If everything goes well after the upcoming hardfork, Ethereum is going to take the first place away from BTC. Not directly but within the next several years for sure. And NEO will be in top 3 crypto currencies and will replace XRP without any doubt. The only question is when this all is going to happen.
tuanytcc

Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:10:16 AM

I think there will be both. Neo and ETH are both good foundation coin which have the biggest community today and the worldwide acceptance is just the time issue

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: