Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:38:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO v/s ETH  (Read 795 times)
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:36:20 PM

I think will be the ETH win in the game, I found that the current based on the NEP - 5 tokens are very few, so most of the ICO project will still choose ERC20 tokens as a platform for distribution, so I support the ETH.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
psoo7 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:53:17 AM

I think will be the ETH win in the game, I found that the current based on the NEP - 5 tokens are very few, so most of the ICO project will still choose ERC20 tokens as a platform for distribution, so I support the ETH.
yes!
lol1yatme

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:16:26 AM

Seeing the current scenario, which one of these can be the currency of future which will be acceptable worldwide?
If we are comparing between NEO and ETH, it’s pretty obvious that most of the people will vote for NEO to be the currency of the future. The reason is that NEO is much more technically advanced than ETH is. NEO is highly scalable and has zero transaction fees. Moreover NEO also operates smart contracts like ETH and is a much better platform for new ICO’s and projects.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:27:29 AM

Seeing the current scenario, which one of these can be the currency of future which will be acceptable worldwide?
There are other coins that are able to overtake the ETH, so neo do not consider one of such. Another competitor with its technology and good development, we all know the successes of the Chinese in any sphere of life. He is promising but not able to compete with ether and bitcoin.
Well, if you study the market carefully, you will understand that NEO has recently showed quite great progress in the past few months and has climbed up its way on coinmarketcap to the top 15 coins. NEO is better than ETH in every aspect.

It is technically more advanced, it has zero transaction fees, it is highly scalable and moreover NEO holders generate passive income in the form of GAS that is distributed to the NEO holders.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:36:39 PM

Since ETH's process bung are and not as strung-out as BTC is when the price see-saw, that nevertheless be a acceptable thing
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:27:50 AM

If Ethereum is Goliath, NEO is David. If Ethereum is Brad Pitt, NEO is Brad Pitt’s cousin, Zach Pitt—younger, better dressed, and more talented — but right now relegated to serving cocktails to Brad and his friends while he acts on the side. Ethereum did it first. It was revolutionary and exciting and took the crypto world by storm. Today almost every ICO is built on Ethereum’s ERC20 token platform and Vitalik Buterin is one of our time’s greatest minds. Yet if we’ve learned anything from the fact that Alibaba is closing in on Amazon’s market cap and WeChat dominates China’s social media scene, it’s that China plays by their own rules. The Land of the Red Dragon uses their own technology, their own networks, and cares little for what the U.S. is doing. The question is, can NEO compete with Ethereum, and does it even need to?
You actually dint answer my question. Above mentioned assertions were the reason why I asked this question. Anyway thanks for elaborating!
between the NEO and the Ethereum, both have an increased development. so very good by relying on both to become the main coin. so to have both coins is very important, but for this Ethereum value is higher than NEO.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:47:35 AM

I personally have never had a coin NEO because I prefer and believe in Ethereum for the future because ethereum everyone knows that has great potential in the future.

Vampirepro

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:51:03 AM

Smart contracts work on both, but Neo offers the flexibility of programming languages. Also keep in mind that digital identity is a critical element for advanced smart contracts and Neo is simply built for that, whilst Ethereum originally was not. Have a look at the TheKey which will play a large role in digital identities for Neo. They won a prize in China recently.

Also, note that I can be said to be biased in favor of Neo, so always do your own due diligence as well.
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:04:53 AM

I personally think it would be Ethereum. Because, Ethereum is much better than NEO. Having a smart contract on Ethereum makes it one of these two things - which will be widely accepted currency and For now, just trust and hold some of them. These coins may lead you to become rich.

hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:05:07 AM

The good times of neo have passed. The community development and code development of neo have not made much progress. Compared with eth, neo has no comparability at all, and eth ranks second only to BTC.

omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:09:07 AM

in my opinion, if compare the two then feels less fair. Since both of these coins have a difference large enough in terms of price. But I am sure that both the potential and the coins have a future.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:46:14 AM

I personally have never had a coin NEO because I prefer and believe in Ethereum for the future because ethereum everyone knows that has great potential in the future.
I am sure you are just a bounty hunter, so you do not have a good coin to hold.
maybe one day ETH will be defeated by neo, neo have that chance. Grin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:51:27 AM

Ethereum is one good coin that has been created,the only problem is theres no updating happenings on this part,while Neo is a Chinese ethereum and only moving when china is making some issue for the market to panicked or rejoice.

So i believe that its ethereum will be the best among thoe two but not enough to take bitcoins place being top one
sanida

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:54:13 AM

Eth has more popularity than Neo as you can see right now many people are using it.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
freo01

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:01:57 AM

Ethereum has been around more than NEO base from the history itself. Ethereum has established a secured reputation for it and got a lot of partnership from different companies. NEO might be a good coin but in terms of usage and comfortability, Ethereum will rule it no matter what. I think Ethereum will be the currency of the future. Also, China is just a manipulative country when it comes to cryptocurrency. I don't see NEO prosper properly with it being in the hands of China.
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:23:31 AM

For me i still prefer NEO over ETH as there are so many advantages to NEO. As there is no fee on sending in NEO and as well as having GAS Tokens by holding NEO Tokens. That is why many ICOs are now considering NEO Blockchain rather than the tradition ETH Blockchain.

quarkchain.io
sammiu0612

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:33:38 AM
Merited by bunny0612 (1)

Eth is good, but NEO is better for profit

WE ARE LIKER
Blockchain platform that combines Education & Technology
lakana

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:48:05 AM

I think NEO and ETH are the same, you choose 2 coin this is similar, it is strong you will see
Rayakitty

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:00:54 AM

Between today's NEO and Ethereum better still Ethereum, neo can not compete with ethereum, but for the future we can not predict, these two coints are good for investment
brenzosa

Activity: 162

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:04:04 AM

ethereum has a big advantage over neo being one of the earliest smart contract blockchain and open source.  lots of developers are using ethereum.  neo, on the other hand, enjoys having better technology and support by chinese crypto enthusiasts.  who will win in the future?  i think both will.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: