Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:13:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]✅ [ICO] Open Packaging Network [ANN]✅ [ICO]  (Read 3187 times)
trendinggists

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:57:10 AM

The idea of using the token for transportation might just affect the token price when it hits the market. Keep an eye out for this project everyone

Yes I just read of the transit packaging method that the project is intended to utilise. It will be an interesting way to see how this will work on blockchain.

OpenPackagingNetwork
Copper Member

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:28:37 AM

It seems like if see an increasingly tight competition. the team here should prepare a strategy more steady again in order to attract the attention of many investors to join in this project.

The industry is very tight on competition no doubt, and we are conscious of that fact. Our marketing plan and partnerships are in top gear, all will be revealed in due time. We believe this will bring in the right interest in our project. We are taking it a step at a time because its a long term plan. Thanks for your support.

regards to promotion and marketing plans 4 ur project y don't you try airdrop. I think it will be a good idea to get in more interested people to the project

That might sound as nice idea. But I do see airdrop as giving tokens to people who are just interested in the dumping of the tokens and who don't have interest in the project. Is up to team to decide I think maybe

In a bid to continue pushing the OPN through marketing, we are strongly considering the airdrop option. But full information regarding our final decision will be made public in due course. Please stay tuned to our official channels.

Eazybee

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

0x9d1A9d53bbcCF2B2c1a4D3612dbe8B8b9bB4A558

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:56:12 AM

The idea of using the token for transportation might just affect the token price when it hits the market. Keep an eye out for this project everyone

Looks promising I know several ecommerce projects but not one involved in packaging

1richkid

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:04:33 AM

I don't know, but to me, its still not clear how your bonus works. What kind of discounts are offered to early investors?
ProLumuc23

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:22:11 AM

The Open Packaging Network aims to provide a seamless system for transaction confirmation in real time along with many third party tools and integration. this is great that will help the packaging industry.
OpenPackagingNetwork
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:31:03 AM

Do you plan any live AMA with team members?

Yes sure. We are right in the middle of our prototype development now. Between now and ICO, We will do AMAs. Please stay around our Telegram channel to get the latest update on out upcoming AmA

OpenPackagingNetwork
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:38:38 PM

I don't know, but to me, its still not clear how your bonus works. What kind of discounts are offered to early investors?
Our token is $1 per token. But we have incentives/bonus for presale investors based on lockup periods.
Minimum presale buy: $50k
Maximum: $500k

Bonuses-
1 year lockup: 25%
2 years lock up period: 35%
3 years lock up period: 45%

Kriskazy

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:45:32 PM

As far as this project is Who is/are your competitors on blockchain? I mean those that have done something similar
DiVanah

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:48:52 PM

The OPK platform came up with the idea of designing a packaging industry market so that sellers could find their buyer partners and vice versa. This platform utilizes blockchain technology to provide a seamless system for transaction confirmation in real time along with many third party tools and integration.
OpenPackagingNetwork
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:40:56 PM

As far as this project is Who is/are your competitors on blockchain? I mean those that have done something similar.

We have competitors based on ecommerce and marketplace projects such as cybermiles, storiqa, merculet etc. But as far as packaging industry exclusively, we can't point any as of now. So we are poised to make the platform work so we can bring packaging giants to our ecosystem.

SillyCat

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 02:45:41 PM

What purpose does the blockchain have in your project?
trendinggists

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:51:29 PM

The Open Packaging Network aims to provide a seamless system for transaction confirmation in real time along with many third party tools and integration. this is great that will help the packaging industry.

For me, one thing notable DAT made me do your bounty is because of the openess and decentralized mature of the transactions. Unlike traditional packaging industry that is hidden and slow to happen. Taking long time and causing wastage of resources and many losses. I package raw sesame seed so I know well from experience
OpenPackagingNetwork
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:22:23 PM

Blockchain in our packaging ecosystem is going to have several advantages on our platform:
High speed transactions
Open transactions
Elimination of middleman barrier
Decentralized operations
Improvement of transparency and trust
Automated tracking of goods and validation of our bid bet model.
Hosting of our consensus Dpos and much more

Grandjosh

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:17:49 PM

The OPK platform came up with the idea of designing a packaging industry market so that sellers could find their buyer partners and vice versa. This platform utilizes blockchain technology to provide a seamless system for transaction confirmation in real time along with many third party tools and integration.

My main attraction in the WP is the bid and bet model that will make use of auto Validation. How they can work on the platform using blockchain is interesting. When prototype is out I like to see how this can play out as first of kind in packaging firms
1richkid

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:32:35 PM

Our token is $1 per token. But we have incentives/bonus for presale investors based on lockup periods.

Bonuses-

I thought the bonuses are based on the amount contributed. Like the higher the amount, the more the discount offered?

OpenPackagingNetwork
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:37:16 PM
Merited by Eazybee (1)

Bonuses-

I thought the bonuses are based on the amount contributed. Like the higher the amount, the more the discount offered?

Our discount is based on time frames of vesting as written above and indicated on our saft agreement.

Eazybee

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

0x9d1A9d53bbcCF2B2c1a4D3612dbe8B8b9bB4A558

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:49:00 PM

Blockchain in our packaging ecosystem is going to have several advantages on our platform:
High speed transactions
Open transactions
Decentralized operations

Huge advantages I see on white paper. But How is the middleman barrier will be broken compared to normal packaging industry in world?

OpenPackagingNetwork
Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:40:49 PM

High speed transactions
Open transactions
Decentralized operations

Huge advantages I see on white paper. But How is the middleman barrier will be broken compared to normal packaging industry in world?

Unlike traditional packaging industry where cross border transactions are done by an intermediary to facilitate transparency and trust, OPN platform will allow for express trade and seamless transactions on the platform with OPK tokens, without middlemen and almost negligible fee.

Grandjosh

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:03:40 PM

Bonuses-

This is the first time I'm seeing such lock up periods for tokens. Isn't this too long? I know for one that most people in crypto are very impatient. They would rather choose to invest in get rich quick schemes than wait a year to 4yearas for one project

trendinggists

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:10:31 PM

Bonuses-

This is the first time I'm seeing such lock up periods for tokens. Isn't this too long? I know for one that most people in crypto are very impatient. They would rather choose to invest in get rich quick schemes than wait a year to 4yearas for one project

Yes, the lock up periods are rather new. I read a report recently that about 3 icos launch daily, aside airdrops, bounties, Icds and more. With this kind of numbers, investors are spoiled for choice. Will they wait fore a year for one to go live?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: