Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:47:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto currency ban in india  (Read 1491 times)
alaskata

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:37:33 AM

India is quite strict about the rules of virtual currency, India has stopped the banks from performing transactions related to electronic money and affiliated companies through the banking channels.
shivakumar D S (OP)

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:56:05 AM

i just read all the replys
& thanks for your wonderfull suggestions
robertcross07

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:54:33 AM

It will be tough to withdraw that amount from the exchange. In that case they maight have to withdraw this from the exchange of other country. But I believe that before taking the final decision, RBI will allow traders to covert their coins into fiat for a short time.
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:54:07 PM

In that case you have to transfer the amount of bitcoin to other exchange where it can be coverted to fiat. And thus you can convert to rupee, I think. However has the RBI announced cryptos in India finally?
gaurangi28

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:02:14 PM

The ban is being misunderstood totally. This ban was first put to protect the bitcoin from being converted directly into Indian currency.
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:07:07 PM

hi......... if in case of crypto currency exchange or use of currency  has banned by RBI in india  means what is the further steps to withdraw the crypto currency 

I already heard this news before but i did not mind that until now India is still continue to banned cryptocurrency until this time because many countries today already lifting their ban advisory to their country, instead they are now encourage people to invest on it.
vickybitcoin

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:10:16 PM

How's the hearing goes by the ban?

This is what I've researched - Cryptocurrency exchanges in India brace themselves for RBI ban

So in case that the ban is real, I guess exchanges will give you directions on how you can cashout your crypto's into fiat.

But if there's a total shutdown and everyone's forbidden to withdraw, buy and sell crypto's, your option is to move to your nearby countries where crypto's aren't ban.
Your correct. But I dont think the banning is official yet. If this is true i dont think it wont be a total ban because many well appeal surely to save their investment and if this is really the case many will be travelling to their neighboring countries with crypto just to incash and that is insane for me.
JohnnyKallahan

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:58:12 AM

cryptro currency is a whole new thing that's why some countries or some banks are still not comfortable with it system that's why they are not willing to use it but in India it is not ban yet, the government didn't file any paper work against it.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:10:47 PM

bad idea to ban crypto currency in india because make much people lazy to transaction in india with crypto currency and now much people transaction with crypto currency.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:13:31 PM

hi......... if in case of crypto currency exchange or use of currency  has banned by RBI in india  means what is the further steps to withdraw the crypto currency 

whether this is true or not, your other options to withdraw your crypto currency is to moved into other countries that crypto currencies are legal to be use of people out there. this is the only chance for you to withdraw your crypto currencies, but if the banned is for the exchange only, there maybe a future solution for that. and patience is the key to withdraw you crypto currencies in the future.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:32:41 PM

I know that Indian government was talking about crypto regulations and not outright banning? But if the government bans crypto your exchange will give an update on what next to do. But if total ban is what is already enforced in India the next wise thing to do is to move over to the next crypto friendly location.
thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:43:43 PM

It's very easy and in order for them to withdraw they can go to other countries were bitcoin is legalize or we can ask for our friends living in other countries to withdraw their investment.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:46:00 PM

I think this news caused bullish in the market.. lol just kidding..
I think india has not a really big volume in crypto, so it will not affect much in the market
excessbit

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:46:32 PM

And why would anyone contemplate such? Crypto is an independent stuff which should be allowed to thrive just like the internet and mobile telephony. I think there should be a very strong body (made up of people from the industry) in place to check such undue interference from the government or any other body.
fritzwalter195

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:48:24 PM

Is this true? Huh Huh Huh Huh
hacsoi2799

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:30:40 PM

That is bad news but it can be solved by moving to neighboring countries where crypto is not prohibited. If you want to know more, you can search on google.
Laxus215

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:36:40 PM

Final hearing is on 5th July let's wait and watch. Hopefully India will not ban VCs and if they ban Indians are good at making JUGAD (alternate)  Cheesy Cheesy

Amy Halll

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:08:04 PM

If RBI will ban crypto to INR you can do something like this for easy way to trade cryptocurrency…Buy and sell crypto to crypto or Transfer their digital assets to international exchanges and sell the currency there.
Jonathan Greenn

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:08:49 PM

I think exchanges will instruct you on how you can cashout your crypto's into fiat. What if there's a complete shutdown to withdraw, buy and sell crypto's, the only way you can do is to move to your nearby countries where crypto's aren't ban.
Beehives

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:11:41 PM

Oh really!? I doubt it could be fake news. I think i last two months it was said that it’sbanned there and it was found out that was not true. Some just spreading fake news so that people will dump their coins.

https://VividToken.com     |     MAIN NET    >  N O W   L I V E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: