Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:55:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto currency ban in india  (Read 1491 times)
rajkr

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:30:40 AM

Now ,there are no other directions ,our  holdings are in terms of crypto.So let's hope for good move from Indian government.
112tigra112

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:20:30 AM

hi......... if in case of crypto currency exchange or use of currency  has banned by RBI in india  means what is the further steps to withdraw the crypto currency 
I will hope there's eventually India will cancel their decisions, seeing all this positive experience and the other countries around the world, because every law can be cancelled.
Husen Alikhsan

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:15:33 PM

If people misunderstand about this prohibition. So this prohibition is not just to stop some of the official transactions anything on bitcoin into Indian currency types. RBI does not want businesses or other money exchange services to face any heavy losses due to bitcoin price fluctuations. That clearly means bitcoin can not be used by any business in India no matter whether you pay taxes or not. but that does not apply to individual users who sell bitcoins or buy bitcoins. That's why the local bitcoin sites are not affected. What is your opinion. Thanks
hatha way

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:22:08 PM

Many countries accepting btc or crypto currency based on their benefits but I don’t know why they are ban crypto currency where as many people of India can earn lots of profit but this is not good decisions taken by government also they will suffer based on this ban issues.
pujarihema

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:39:25 AM

It was clear from the beginning that RBI/Govt. is going to use blockchain in the future but they don't support crypto.
And in the month of April, 2018, RBI has banned all banks and wallets from dealing with any kind of cryptocurrency.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:47:32 AM

hi......... if in case of crypto currency exchange or use of currency  has banned by RBI in india  means what is the further steps to withdraw the crypto currency 
this is another bad news that people panic to sell their bitcoins but i think this news is more good to dump more so it is a opportunity for us to buy more bitcoins  or cryptocuyrrency while the value is too low dont trade for logn time incase its more good if we know how to trade it like short term term earn and earn and you will get a lot of money i am sure.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:59:30 AM

Crypto being the most controversial currency because of its volatile nature because its valuation keeps on flactuation with time and now in India there comes a notice on April 3 that all the crypto currencies will be ban in India so all the people have to withdraw their money from crypto and then they banned crypto from Indian market on July 2 but then there comes another news that there will be some amendments in that notice.
SezerC

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:36:24 PM

actually, cryptocurrency is not banned in india in total.  RBI has put some regulative rules on it. So, If you want to deal with it now the exchanges will give you further clues about what to do now
cryptowaltz

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:41:47 PM

If crypto currency ban in India then we can withdraw our money with Wazirx.com exchange also we can sell our bitcoin on local bitcoin.com to Indian seller. this is the possible way to withdraw our money but still Zebpay is giving withdrawal and RBI already say investor can invest on their own risk.
but finally in my opinion they charge more tax on bitcoin.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:42:02 PM

This is a bad move and has a serious impact on the Crypto market, which will cause the market price to fall sharply for this reason alone.

RAinery

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:59:13 PM

If your country has really banned transactions bitcoin. I think you can exchange bitcoins in other ways. Namely by exchanging it with other currency or by paypal and transfer it to your account.
MDIPANJAN

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:04:09 PM

If your country has really banned transactions bitcoin. I think you can exchange bitcoins in other ways. Namely by exchanging it with other currency or by paypal and transfer it to your account.
Actually Crypto isn't banned in India.RBI has made circular to banks  that they won't entertain crypto exchanges.
But the Indian exchanges are launching p2p exchanges and there's nothing to worry about.
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:12:25 PM

Should the Indian government be able to compete with other countries in the world Cryptocurrency, because I think the Indian state will lose if it should prohibit Bitcoin.
many ways to make money withdrawal, just search on google! you will surely find it. so no need to worry about the incident and I hope everything can be in good condition.

The issues on Banned by countries whom critical with crypto Digital Currency transaction was been all over the news from the start of the Bitcoin entry into the crypto market trading. It maybe viewed with  negative impact on crypto market, yet, it is the other way around. Let just wait until the global acceptance on crypto currency grow and eventually the government address this issue.
smartemo

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:16:12 PM

Every country is different rules and regulation in their country. India goverenment think that bitcoin have to banned so they did. But aa i think bitcoin is very helpful for developed country.
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:17:16 PM

I think india will regret it in the future because they banned bitcoin. Actually for me bitcoin can help country and make it better because there are so many benefits of having it and other thing is that there are so many people that working here and wanted to be legalized it.
deadpool1997

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:15:11 PM

There goes India's cryptocurrency market. The Reserve Bank of India banned banks from allowing people to transfer money from their bank account into Bitcoin wallets.If banks, e-wallets and any other entities regulated by RBI are not allowed to facilitate sale or purchase of cryptocurrencies, individuals will not be able to transfer money from any bank account in India into a Bitcoin wallet like Bitpay, nor will they be able to fund purchases of cryptocurrencies on an exchange. They'd have to figure out a way to pay people in cash.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:31:48 PM

the bitcoin digital currency may be destroyed by government rules. This is also due to the anonymous nature of bitcoin transactions. Professor Kenneth S Rogoff considers, the risk of financial anonymity will create an environment where regulation will destroy bitcoin.
The potential for government regulation is very real, in line with some countries that have restricted bitcoin exchange access
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:31:58 PM

although it is a policy of the Indian government, but I hope India can be like any other country that legalize bitcoin. but if the government of india could provide regulation related to bitcoin and cryptocurrency maybe india could provide an opportunity to legalize cryptocurrency including bitcoin.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:37:16 PM

You do not need to worry too much. In Vietnam, the government has banned the Bitcoin deal in all forms but I can still wash the money normally. They can not control us, we can do normal transactions and do not have any barriers. So in India there will also be an electronic money exchange.

suzanogbomo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:39:24 PM

The ban will affect the use of your bank account hich means you can only convert to other cryptos only.You may want to convert to bitcoin and then sell the btc for Perfect money overseas, I am sure that is allowed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: