Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:20:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: his expensive factor bitcoin prices?  (Read 257 times)
earnetheasy

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:15:43 PM

I believe that this is so expensive to buy the mining instruments. I think that these instruments longivity is too low due to high power consumption thats why manufacturing corporaions are not offering any warrenty and increase the prices as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sakahayang

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:19:15 PM

more and more bitcoin users, the difficulty of bitcoin being mined with mine equipment is also somewhat expensive are some of the factors of bitcoin prices to be expensive, what do you think is another factor that makes the price expensive?

Not that Bitcoin miners tools are expensive, Bitcoin to be very expensive. I think that does not affect the price of Bitcoin becoming more expensive.
which affects the price of Bitcoin is becoming more expensive are many people who want to invest in Bitcoin, thus triggering the price to increase.
I example like this:
I have 10 Seeds Marbles, I sell 1 marbles for $ 1 and and it turns out that who wants my marbles more than I have
so people who want my marbles dare for $ 2, so also others dare with price $ 3 and so on. because the demand that so much my price marbles be $ 10 per 1 seed.
Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:43:13 PM

Agreed with you but this is not the only reason of higher price of bitcoin. More or less all coins require same type of machines to mine it. But all are not of same price. Market demand and supply is the main factor of high price and low price.

If we can use bitcoin in our daily life and needs,the more higher price will it be.One of the factor is market demand will remain consistent.
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:38:14 AM

No one knows exactly what will happen after the last bitcoin is mined.The future of cryptocurrencies is not 100% defined.But some cryptologists predict positive changes.Large capacities are required to service the entire block maintenance system.I think that progress does not stand still. And over time will evolve. PC capacity will increase and therefore the production of cryptocurrency will be more efficient.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:15:27 PM

Yes, miners fee is one of the reasons why bitcoin proceis high. We are if im not mistake 70 or 80% mined already. It gets harder, longer and ore expensive to mine the rest of the coins already. Another factor that influences the price if bitcoin is the law of supply and demand which is affected by news. If negative news comes in or mostly fud or fake news, peopletend to sell their coins and the supply of bitcoin in the market increases. If positive news comes in, more people buy bitcoinand the price goes up because the supply in the market would be low.

katulana

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:17:39 AM

Bitcoin has a value that I think is big enough, especially since it's a lot of money for people, I think the length of these devices is too low due to high power consumption, that's the reason. why do not the manufacturing companies provide
thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:54:33 PM

bitcoin expensive factor. bitcoin in that we invest do after when it again buy and we low price would like to buy. again when sell again when more than the price of the sale .. so everyone so so bitcoin ecpencive. and bitcoin many big cryptocurrency expencive it will be.
*kimcil*

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:06:28 PM

more and more bitcoin users, the difficulty of bitcoin being mined with mine equipment is also somewhat expensive are some of the factors of bitcoin prices to be expensive, what do you think is another factor that makes the price expensive?
Adoption rate as well. People have started using it as an alternative to financial transactions because the benefits and bitcoin also have the nature of Anonymity, so people can hide their identity while transacting. this is a crime opportunity by some people, and I judge something that smells illegal always grows fast.
papa-tata

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 06:33:40 PM

because btc as a cryptocurrency pioneer of that the reasonable why btc very expensive at this time. with a lot number of ico popping up and just accepting btc or eth as payment , commonly investment people will buy btc for the payment of this investment will pump and btc will continuous soaring.
SoloMoney

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:35:39 PM

The price of bitcoin will be even more dear to people who will start actively introducing it into their existing businesses in order to attract new customers.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:43:04 PM

I connect the fall in the value of the crypto currency with the consequences of hacker attacks on the crypto-exchange. So, recently, the exchange of Coinrail underwent a hacker attack, as a result of which bitcoin lost more than 12.25% of the cost. When it became known about the breaking of the crypto-birge Bithumb, the cost of bitcoin decreased by only 2%, and then rebounded again by more than 3%. I found this to be evidence of the rapid recovery of the crypto currency after the shocks, but these events are still pressing on bitcoin.
MaximusJune

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:12:16 AM

The demand for bitcoin and its supply is also partly responsible for its price volatility. Its demand is increasing and hence the price will increase. When the market needs to increase, the price will also increase, this is also the bitcoin price movement factor. Bitcoin itself is volatile, we can not assume when prices will drop or rise. All we have to do is enjoy what we have today and expect higher values in the future. So I think it will impact higher bitcoin prices.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:30:41 AM

Yes, you are right about the mining difficulty and the of supply and demand as one of the factors for the price of Bitcoin. I can also add as another factor is the future importance and use of Bitcoin. People and big companies are now investing on its because of the blockchain technology. They foresee that blockchain will be very useful in the future so they are now buying more cryptocurrencies and also some of them are creating their own.
ubiheal200

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:19:04 AM

Bitcoin will still be at the top of its game despite all the barriers it has faced so far. Bitcoin itself is volatile, we can not assume when prices will drop or rise. I think the most important factor that will make an impact on bitcoin prices is supply and demand. So far, bitcoin demand is still higher and many people are still trying to buy bitcoin at all costs. I think we can not see when the last bitcoin is exploited because it is still too long to wait for it to happen and maybe our descendants will see and use bitcoin. More or less all the coins require the same type of machine to exploit it. But all are not the same price. I believe that buying this mining tool is very expensive. No one knows exactly what will happen after the last bitcoin is exploited. But some ciphers predict positive changes. Computer capacity will increase and thus electronic money production will be more efficient.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: