Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:28:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MAX][POOL][STRATUM][VDIFF][0%FEE][SSL] https://MAX.SUPRNOVA.CC  (Read 2008 times)
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 01:30:28 AM

Username is crike, user ID 21.

This is so obvious: 4x auto-payouts, 4x0.5 MAX=2 MAX missing and at that time there was also 0.9 MAX on my pool account, which adds up to 5.8

Also got no problems here... strange...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crike

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 01:32:45 AM

So where did my 2 MAX go? Probably TXFee changed after you fixed it.

BTC: 19GwYWZjY3RczZFCS7S64AikrARuyZ7Zoc
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 01:33:47 AM

I'm currently looking into this, but history is history, nothing changes there.

Fee is now at 0.001, if it would change, you'd see 0.001 there instead of 0.01

Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 01:34:51 AM

I'm mining at this pool and everything seems fine so far...

Hope it stays stable, that's very important with my buggy miner that crashes, by getting garbage from one other pool I have in load balance.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
crike

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 01:35:28 AM

I'm currently looking into this, but history is history, nothing changes there.

Fee is now at 0.001, if it would change, you'd see 0.001 there instead of 0.01
Ok yea, thats probably true.

Just find out why Im missing 2 MAX.

ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 01:36:20 AM

Hope it stays stable, that's very important with my buggy miner that crashes, by getting garbage from one other pool I have in load balance.

Thanks, please check that your payouts are correct, and you're not missing coins, especially look for TX Fees.

Wipeout2097

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 01:39:26 AM

Thanks, please check that your payouts are correct, and you're not missing coins, especially look for TX Fees.
If something was lost in the first hours of mining, I couldn't care less, that's past and is part of the experiment. I rather have your stable pool than lots of stop/start cycles on the PSUs and videocards.  Smiley

██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
crike

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 01:42:11 AM

If something was lost in the first hours of mining, I couldn't care less, that's past and is part of the experiment. I rather have your stable pool than lots of stop/start cycles on the PSUs and videocards.  Smiley
Nothing is "lost", either there's something wrong with the pool or pool owner is stealing coins. You dont want to figure out things like this?

ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 01:43:57 AM

Nothing is "lost", either there's something wrong with the pool or pool owner is stealing coins. You dont want to figure out things like this?

I'm still looking into this, unfortunately I cannot see where the 2 MAX went to at the moment.. from the transaction history everything looks good, I'll be further investigating this and let you know what I found out

crike

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 01:45:55 AM

I'm still looking into this, unfortunately I cannot see where the 2 MAX went to at the moment.. from the transaction history everything looks good, I'll be further investigating this and let you know what I found out
Please do and let us know.

IMO its obvious that its connected to 0.5 payout-fee. I have 5xwithdrawals and I'm missing 2.01 MAX. 4 auto-payouts and 1 manual withdrawal when fee was fixed = 2.01 MAX total.

Wipeout2097

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 01:49:59 AM

Neither. He probably set the TxFee (the fee paid to the coin network) too high by mistake, which hopefully was corrected.

That said, feel free to investigate and move on with the discussion. When I say "I couldn't care less", is if it's a genuine mistake, I'm not worried

██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████

██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 01:52:56 AM

I've opened a ticket with the pool frontend software for this, what I could think of is a payout which was not recorded in the database as the database was overloaded some times while the pool has been DDoSed.. This explains why your account at the pool is empty even though it's not correctly reflected @ the transaction summary.

I'll double check that and let you know..

What comes out and the end is that, it was no really issue with the TX fee, almost no one has used manual payouts, that also explains the 7 MAX left in the wallet (which are probably from donations) it seems to be an issue with the pool frontend software mpos in its latest version... Maybe its an incompatability with MaxCoin as the code is originally written for other coins..

Nevertheless, I let you know what I found out, be sure that your coins are not lost

icaros

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 01:53:53 AM

IMO its obvious that its connected to 0.5 payout-fee. I have 5xwithdrawals and I'm missing 2.01 MAX. 4 auto-payouts and 1 manual withdrawal when fee was fixed = 2.01 MAX total.

It's same for me. I have 28 payouts and 28*0.5=14 Max missing.
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 01:55:01 AM

Hmm.. Very, very strange.. But it should be recorded in transaction history then ... AND the MAX must be somewhere ?!

Ticket is opened, we will see.

icaros

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 01:56:08 AM

Hmm.. Very, very strange.. But it should be recorded in transaction history then ... AND the MAX must be somewhere ?!

Yeah, check your wallet and return them to us?
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 10:17:39 AM

I finally had some time to look into the issue.

In short: Its a display error, as I though due to the DDoS and Backend going crazy.

You have been paid in full already, these are the transactions directly from the payout logs to your address:

While those payments where processing, the caching process went crazy and probably skipped some shares, therefore the payment LOOKED lower than it actually was. In the end, the "real" payout process recalculated the shares and sent you FULL payments as you can see from the screenshot.

Please check with your daemon/wallet, you'll see those transactions there.

I also found ab "bug" that your "Credit" in the Transaction Summary also contains your unconfirmed coins, that might look strange at first sight but will explain itself once you deduct Credit and Debit_Ap + Unconfirmed coins.

ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 10:21:11 AM

Yeah, check your wallet and return them to us?

Same with you, you've already received all your 96 Coins:

Please check your wallets.

Also as a sidenote:

An other user also reported me this optical issue after they looked into their wallet and saw that full payout was there, I'll check this with the frontend developers, at the end its important whats in your wallet, and thats the full sum you've mined for.

ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 12:32:45 PM

Just to be clear..

TX fee is now 0.001 for both auto and manual, before only the manual payout fee was bugged, there was no problem with the auto payouts, check your wallets.

Automatic payments are done every minute so there is basically no real need for manual withdrawals.

crike

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:14:26 PM

In short: Its a display error, as I though due to the DDoS and Backend going crazy.

You have been paid in full already, these are the transactions directly from the payout logs to your address:

While those payments where processing, the caching process went crazy and probably skipped some shares, therefore the payment LOOKED lower than it actually was. In the end, the "real" payout process recalculated the shares and sent you FULL payments as you can see from the screenshot.

I also found ab "bug" that your "Credit" in the Transaction Summary also contains your unconfirmed coins, that might look strange at first sight but will explain itself once you deduct Credit and Debit_Ap + Unconfirmed coins.
No, this is not the case. Its easy to check with transaction ID: http://max.cryptoexplore.com/tx/3f9bc3cec9cc549dc8bf6b53f369d1fb44e6b0170cb15d109af7c66c1f6e09b8

mWDxc1C6DxNpnJK2CBVnk4EFtKTit9WS5g (Unspent) 0.58045059 MAX

http://max.cryptoexplore.com/tx/2ae5da7aca41f3ee15af787b1212136e326a0143839696d0df4ec76863086350
mWDxc1C6DxNpnJK2CBVnk4EFtKTit9WS5g (Unspent) 0.55595327 MAX

etc. I had auto-payout set to 1 MAX (which is minimum on your pool) so how the hell I'm getting under 1 MAX?Too bad mcxnow doesnt store more than 25 deposits, I could take a screenshot from there also with those same amounts.

ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 02:47:14 PM

No, this is not the case. Its easy to check with transaction ID: http://max.cryptoexplore.com/tx/3f9bc3cec9cc549dc8bf6b53f369d1fb44e6b0170cb15d109af7c66c1f6e09b8

mWDxc1C6DxNpnJK2CBVnk4EFtKTit9WS5g (Unspent) 0.58045059 MAX

http://max.cryptoexplore.com/tx/2ae5da7aca41f3ee15af787b1212136e326a0143839696d0df4ec76863086350
mWDxc1C6DxNpnJK2CBVnk4EFtKTit9WS5g (Unspent) 0.55595327 MAX

etc. I had auto-payout set to 1 MAX (which is minimum on your pool) so how the hell I'm getting under 1 MAX?Too bad mcxnow doesnt store more than 25 deposits, I could take a screenshot from there also with those same amounts.

I'm sorry these are the logs directly from the daemon..

Did you "withdrew" directly into a mcx address ? Maybe that was the problem ? I've heard from problems before when withdrawing into a exchange address directly. Its much better to have a unique address for every pool/purpose so you know exactly what went where.

i've done several tests now with my (windows) wallet address, with a linux wallet address.. I've set up a few test accounts and switched my miners there to let it mine > 1 MAX and let it auto-payout .. everything works 100% as expected.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: