Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:22:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am going to invest 10BTC to different altcoins  (Read 905 times)
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:56:48 PM

This is a good move if you ask me, but I think that you should make sure that you have some value in bitcoin before you convert your bitcoins to altcoins. Reason being that the market is unpredictable and there is no way to tell how it is going to turn out. So I would advice that you hold some bitcoin in case bitcoin ends up being the coin that does well the most.
Coinguru888

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:58:13 PM

it's nice to invest in different coins, but i think you should  keep some of the BTC-s to spend after you get a conclusion
Malkyl

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:37:53 PM

That's not a small amount, 10 BTC around $70K, but all of us can't get your correct answer because we also want to know which coin will hard rise when market recover, so that is your money, don't trust anyone, trust yourself eyes, research and check every project progress, my suggestion is doing quickly because I think market will start recover soon ...
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:42:39 PM

Good decision, but not so great. You should leave some of your coins as bitcoins. Yes, while a lot of persons think that converting their bitcoin to altcoins are wise decisions, and you are most likely to get better profits, I think that it is only best that you convert some of them and not all. Bitcoin is still going to increase so high in its value, and I don't think it is a chance anyone would want to miss.

It was calculated that the profit you get if you hold altcoins (the good ones) is bigger than the profit which you have if you invest in Bitcoin. Nevertheless, it does not mean that you should convert all BTC in alts.
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:41:04 AM

Good decision, but not so great. You should leave some of your coins as bitcoins. Yes, while a lot of persons think that converting their bitcoin to altcoins are wise decisions, and you are most likely to get better profits, I think that it is only best that you convert some of them and not all. Bitcoin is still going to increase so high in its value, and I don't think it is a chance anyone would want to miss.

It was calculated that the profit you get if you hold altcoins (the good ones) is bigger than the profit which you have if you invest in Bitcoin. Nevertheless, it does not mean that you should convert all BTC in alts.

10 Bitcoin is a huge amount and has a big chance to growth more. If you want to gain a lot of profits, you should used 20% of your Bitcoin to invest in different altcoins and the rest is better to stay as a Bitcoin and hold it.
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:48:32 AM

wow, that great bro. its a gpod decision bro, but i think its better to invest also on BTC and ETH, this two coins has a great potential that someday you will earn great profit. XRP abd NEO has also great potential that if ever market get recover this coin will also recover from dump days. goodluck on your investment mate.
Genrix

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:55:52 AM

Well, it is a good strategy, 10 btc is enough to invest in altcoins, but I suggest you select proper alts like Neo, ADA. both of them are extremely cheap! It is your chance to pick up potential coins with working product and strong community for low prices!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
brijeshmota

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:08:49 PM

your decision is good to not invest in bigboys (small altcoin in view of price) because small boys give us huge profit compare to big boys.
lesnik_utsa

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:23:41 PM

Friend, if you want to make a fivefold profit, then I advise you to leave your money in bitcoins for 70 percent and buy ETH for the remaining 30 percent. That's what I would do if I had 10 free bitcoins) Roll Eyes
yayoyo

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:28:06 PM

Portfolio investment is really a good choice
But the relatively stable and dominant BTC and ETH in the market are not in your consideration, so your decision may put you at greater risk
I think since you can make such a decision, then you will definitely not be a new person. Here I wish you success.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:52:30 PM

Hi friends, please help me.

After the heavy downfall of cryptocurrencies, I am planning to make use of this cheaper prices. Where I can invest to get at least 5 times returns in next 2 to 3 years.

I am planning to invest with minimum 10 different projects but definitely not with ETH or BCH kind of big boys.  I like to hear your suggestions. If you find time for me, kindly include following details so that  can check and conclude quickly.

Code:
Coin/token name :
Ann topic :
Coinmarketcap link :
All time high prices in BTC/ETH/USD :
Time of all time high price (eg: BTC's all time high was on November 2017) :
Current market price in BTC/ETH/USD :

Then I hope that those altcoins that you have invested in will be successful and you'll be happy. But I also hope that you have already studied them before you go and invest.
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:59:22 PM

After the heavy downfall of cryptocurrencies, I am planning to make use of this cheaper prices. Where I can invest to get at least 5 times returns in next 2 to 3 years.

I am planning to invest with minimum 10 different projects but definitely not with ETH or BCH kind of big boys.  I like to hear your suggestions. If you find time for me, kindly include following details so that  can check and conclude quickly.

Code:
Coin/token name :
Ann topic :
Coinmarketcap link :

Why you dont put etherium and bch include? Etherium and bch are a must in the first priority so after that coin you can invest in another token. Or would be better to invest in high market cap coin and just get 10% for short time rather than 5x in long time since its very high risk.
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:20:41 PM

1.ProximaX
2.Komodo
3.Aion
4.Hacken
5.Neo
6.Monero
7.TheKey
8.Litecoin
9.Nem
10.Elastos
I think these are promising projects that can bring profit in the future.
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:40:50 PM

A lot of money even in the downturn of the market. Treat your funds as carefully as possible and it is better not to waste everything
hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:21:28 PM

I'm interested in these coins so I will suggest to buy them: NEO, EOS, LiteCoin, Stellar.
I wonder why you don't want to buy ETH? I think ETH is also a good choice that can give you at least 5 times in next 2 - 3 years. However, my top priority still be NEO and EOS.
Fakeer 666

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:33:30 PM

I quite agree with you need to wait until the middle of September and you will see the market and its movement up or down. I think it's going up. It is better to invest your investments in this case a little bit later.
sofmyhad

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:24:13 AM

Ir will be interesting to see the result of this move, I hope that you wil not lose all your money and maybe you will get a little profit from them. I am really interested in this case.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:31:39 AM

That's a good plan to keep hold of the altcoins for a longer time period. You should not avoid big boys, you need to invest at least two bitcoin on ethereum as the price is found low. Apart from that, it is upto you to make further decisions on the different altcoins. As த price of ethereum is found low it is a good opportunity to invest at an very small price and profit big.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 06:41:32 AM

On the current market I would lieve about 4 BTC in BTC, other 6 BTC can be invested in altcoins but not right now. Looks like atcoins rally not finished. I would wait till 20 of September. We will see decision about ETFand then market will show the real way of crypto till the end of the year.
that's good portion for our asset.bitcoin must get high portion because it is main cryptocurrency and has good fundamental and good support from community and finance firm.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

maursader

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

Disrupt the banking system!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:58:16 AM

Code:
Coin/token name :
Ann topic :
Coinmarketcap link :

2-3 years investment horizon is too long in crypto imho. I prefer holding coins for one year and then sell my profits tax free.

And I only invest into protocols, not into tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: