Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:31:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am going to invest 10BTC to different altcoins  (Read 905 times)
blingow

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:43:03 PM

10BTC is a good number of Bitcoins That if you have decided to turn int altcoins, ateast b certain of the places ypu invest in, Put them in quality coins that will earn you good returns in th long run, if they were mine, id rather hold them for s long as possible
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:54:19 PM

This is a good intention just fear you can not afford and financially to perform only. If you buy more coins then you will have a high chance of success. If this coin falls, then the coin will help you make a profit. But you have to keep up to date on the coins to sell them at the right time.
Orang Tua

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:36:08 AM

A huge amount to start, and a good plan because at least there are still many people who are patient enough to make long-term investments. Currently almost all altcoins have the same trend, so dividing investment in some marketcap level will probably be a good idea for portfolio in the next few years.
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:31:34 AM

Maybe now you can buy ten altcoins with half of your capital, while waiting for what happens in the next month. Perhaps choosing the right altcoin is not easy but it is not too difficult if you have plans for long-term investments. And no less important, maybe capital management is also necessary especially in bearish market situation like this.
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:13:58 AM

Ten Bitcoins are a lot, and ten Altcoin is also a not too hard to choose where to go. You may choose to randomly select five of the top15 marketcaps, then buy 3 altcoins with different business concepts that have little market capitalization, and buy 2 new projects.
gawuk

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:18:51 AM

It's easy with 10BTC to choose 10 altcoins, but of course it would be better to go at different risk levels. It looks like a lot of global altcoin are worth pursuing long-term investments. Then some coins with smaller market capitalization, such as Xvg or iost are also very worthy to enter in the portfolio. And it will be more challenging if 1BTC is used to buy 10 new tokens.
bitcoindian

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:21:46 AM

After the heavy downfall of cryptocurrencies, I am planning to make use of this cheaper prices. Where I can invest to get at least 5 times returns in next 2 to 3 years.

I am planning to invest with minimum 10 different projects but definitely not with ETH or BCH kind of big boys.  I like to hear your suggestions. If you find time for me, kindly include following details so that  can check and conclude quickly.
I like what you're doing, but are you sure you want to spend 10 bitcoins on altcoins? And do you have financial backup for this, because 10 bitcoins are worth 62,000$. So be careful with what you're doing. I am not going to fill the form but I would suggest you to buy Monero, EOS, IOST, Litecoin, NEO just to be on the safe side, as these are reputable altcoins. Cheesy

Yes, while investing into something we have to be very careful because in this bearish it is always good to buy the coin. But before investing you have research yourself on which coins we have to invest, In the above-mentioned coins there is a huge prediction in the market, now those prices are very low in the market.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:28:39 AM

I agree with your intentions. 10 BTCs for different Altcoin will make your investments safer. I suggest you do a little research to select Altcoin and the exact time to bring good effect to you.
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:34:57 AM

10 BTC is a very large amount I advise you not to invest all BTC you have on altcoin because investing in altcoin has a huge risk possible by investing 4-5 BTC I think it is very enough and I recommend you to invest 10 top altcoin in coinmarketcap to reduce the level of risk that you will experience

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Tornand

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:40:55 AM

I would also go to different risk levels for diversification. Next to coins like Ripple, Ethereum,... I would try to find some more unknown coins.
Check out Bittube for example. They are one of the rare coins with a working product and very fast development speed. Highly underrated atm.
If you would like to go really high risk you could check out also something like Dripcoin, which is a very new MN coin but with unusual transparent and up to so far honest developers.

Overall I have three golden rules for my due diligence and investments.

1. Easy entry
If I don't have to pay much or if I can get in a coin easily on any other route I take it. Why not? Rarely happening though.
2. Working product / very promising business case
Most coins just have promises, even the big ones. If I find a coin with real world usage and an already working product I take it. Downside here is that most of these coins already have a high price. Gincoin for example. Bittube is a gem in this category because it has a working product and low price.
3. Active developers / good community
This is always the most important and promising category but it is also the most time consuming one. You have to join telegram, discord, slack,... and become an active member of the community. Then you can get an idea how dedicated the devs are, how often they are breaking their promises, how well their plans are going,... This is especially very important to figure out very new coins. Dripcoin is my recent example here but I also had huge success with Idealcash. Bought it some months ago for 1,5 Sat in average and sold it for 30 Sat. Still hodling a good bag though.

Good luck for your investment!
melted349

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:08:01 AM

10 BTC is a very large amount I advise you not to invest all BTC you have on altcoin because investing in altcoin has a huge risk possible by investing 4-5 BTC I think it is very enough and I recommend you to invest 10 top altcoin in coinmarketcap to reduce the level of risk that you will experience

Investing in crypto are having a risk and you need to analyze the coin that you trying to invest. Yes it's true 10 BTC is a huge amount and the better you should do are split your funds in many different altcoins that had a great potential and of course the 50% of your capital  still put in bitcoin.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:17:01 AM

You have a smart investment plan but make sure you choose the right time to buy those altcoins as right now we are still in a downtrend so every mistake made in this period will cost a lot in the future. If I were in your situation I would wait a little longer, gather info about strong alts and when is the right time and bottom is near or already been touched, make the buys without any hesitation.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
norcia

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:56:24 PM

Wel, this looks pretty ambitious for a newbie. But I'm sure you will not find it difficult to buy Altcoin at the moment, as almost all known altcoins are likely to be in the lower limit range for this year. So it seems that whatever you choose from the famous altcoin, most will be profitable in the future.
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 03:58:13 PM

10 bitcoins in different altcoins instead you can save 10 bitcoins because the amount is so high that you will enjoy a great profit with bitcoins itself you don't even need to invest anywhere TBH.
kortwyss

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:59:54 PM

Better split this amount for top 100 crypto. At the moment prices are sweety and you can get good ROI.
I would also suggest you to diversify risks in some exchanges and wallets.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:04:00 PM

I would suggest investing such a big amount into these altcoins:

50% of your investment:
-Ethereum
-Litecoin
-Ripple
-Stellar Lumens
-NEO

50% of your investment:
-DENT
-PundiX
-Spectre(SDXT)
-DeepOnion

Do your own research and be prepared to lose your money which itself indicates how risky this market truly is. First half are safe investments while remaining half are relatively less safe investments.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:14:27 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2018, 04:39:35 PM by anjohyx

That's not a small amount, 10 BTC around $70K, but all of us can't get your correct answer because we also want to know which coin will hard rise when market recover, so that is your money, don't trust anyone, trust yourself eyes, research and check every project progress, my suggestion is doing quickly because I think market will start recover soon ...

Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:16:38 PM

I'm not sure that this is a very good idea. After all, the market has not yet turned around and we are in a downward channel. I keep my capital in fiat money.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:19:48 PM

10 BTC is enough to be a multi millionaire in the crypto market. But need to choose the coin very carefully which has the great potential for the future. So, choose these coins; CAPP, BNT, HVN, Tronix, QASH and BNB. Definitely these coins are very beneficial in the long-period.
GabrielBrandon

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:07:11 PM

I do not think that this will be a good decision. You can invest in one or two but that is also not needed. Since you have bitcoin, you do not need to think for others. Bitcoin will provide you a high returns. Now the price is low and in the coming years, this will increase and you will have a chance to make huge profit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: