Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:44:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am going to invest 10BTC to different altcoins  (Read 905 times)
megaflux7

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:52:07 PM

Okay. Nice move. I think you should invest into projects that are exploring a new niche that haven't been explored before, also invest in projects that are looking to disrupt niches that have been explore before(e.g, EOS). Make sure the community backing is actually massive too. 10btc is a lot of money, be patient and take your time doing a thorough and proper research before you make the move.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:58:03 PM

You are looking for 5 times return on 2 to 3 years and you have 10 BTC already.

You're making too much of diversifying and the more altcoins you're going to scatter that 10 bitcoin, the more the market will stay on bear market, you don't have an assurance to recover that quick.

If I were you, I'll just sit it all over bitcoin.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:01:37 PM

If you are more than sure about this idea, then just continue with this because you are sure. Otherwise just forget about this and keep moving on, that is the best thing that you can actually do
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:04:47 PM

Because you want 5X in 2-3 years then you should focus on altcoins offer values to blockchain, like ICX,NEO,ZRX,ARK, and PIVX.
and don't forget to keep some bitcoins reserved to buy Alts on dip. Wink
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:15:50 PM

At the moment you should only exchange BTC to USDT cause it's the best option at the moment to make money by trading Grin. If you don't wanna exchange your BTC to USDT, I think you'd better hold BTC cause at the moment it's really hard to find out a good altcoin to exchange your BTC to, at the moment whole market is falling so I think BTC/USDT is the best option right now Grin

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
PolyAlpha

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:29:25 PM

Hi friends, please help me.

After the heavy downfall of cryptocurrencies, I am planning to make use of this cheaper prices. Where I can invest to get at least 5 times returns in next 2 to 3 years.

I am planning to invest with minimum 10 different projects but definitely not with ETH or BCH kind of big boys.  I like to hear your suggestions. If you find time for me, kindly include following details so that  can check and conclude quickly.

Code:
Coin/token name :
Ann topic :
Coinmarketcap link :
All time high prices in BTC/ETH/USD :
Time of all time high price (eg: BTC's all time high was on November 2017) :
Current market price in BTC/ETH/USD :

you might actually want to keep some of that 10BTC, or you just don't care if BTC will go up again? Though if you really want to invest some it, you might want to reconsider ETH, because you know, so many altcoins are building upon it, so its value is definitely long-term. even if just a small portion of that 10BTC should get you a good amount in ETH.
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:31:09 PM

In my opinion, you should hold the BTC better or ETH, now the price of the coin is falling to a low level so you hold the coin is of great value and safe.
cherepashkis

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:32:16 PM

I think the most profitable investment in new altcoins. but according to my data, only one of 10 altcoins is growing in price many times.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:42:49 PM

Hi friends, please help me.

After the heavy downfall of cryptocurrencies, I am planning to make use of this cheaper prices. Where I can invest to get at least 5 times returns in next 2 to 3 years.

I am planning to invest with minimum 10 different projects but definitely not with ETH or BCH kind of big boys.  I like to hear your suggestions. If you find time for me, kindly include following details so that  can check and conclude quickly.

Diversification is indeed key, also timing is very important, especially with this amount that you will invest.
Why won't you look at ETH? Price could easily go x3 if the markets recover.

The real question is when the price will recover? but it looks good to spend a half from the total amount to the major coin that can't be considered as security just like bitcoin or ethereum.
Another good choice to invest in the low marketcap coin such as remme, cs and any other coin.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:44:17 PM

Diversifying is best with your 10btc but I prefer 4-5 coins. In coinmarketcap will guide you to choose the best coins that can gives a big profit. But for me btc and eth will surely gives a profitable in your portfolio.
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:45:46 PM

It is good that you survey here first before investing in altcoins. Altcoins is the future of cryptocurrency right meaning to say they will no choice but to rise up in the future. The good part here is you will hold them for a long time and claim the benefits in the future. I prefer this altcoins : Ripple, Ethereum, Qtum, BTT.
Rumhocker

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:48:35 PM

There are a bunch of them actually, eos. cardano. etheruem. They all are good coins and you need to pick a few of them if that amount of money is real
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:54:18 PM

10 Bitcoin is big investment so carefully choose the right one because bitcoin is dump other altcoins also fluctuating so better hold for long term you will earn good profit. For example if you do not believe in Bitcoin others also useless investment so Bitcoin is best place to hold our investment.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Walexizi

Activity: 200

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:54:47 PM

Trying to invest in altcoin is a very good idea it enables you to make more money in the next few months and before investing in an ico make sure to know much about the ico project because there are many scam project now.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:19:54 PM

10 Bitcoin is big to invest in crypto but that's a craziest profit I will get if that 10 bitcoin will gain x10 or more in coming years to come. Being a trader I know it's very difficult to get 10 btc in a daily trading coz the market is so volatile.
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:21:56 PM

Verge
Nano
Kickcoin
Neo
Lisk

All of this coins can fly once this bear market will be over and you can easily get 5x return. But you shouldn't sell those coins for loss even if they will get dumped more in next few days.
BitGunner

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:22:06 PM

I think that you are going to do the right thing! I would do the same as you if I had such a possibility now. I am not expert but I would invest in Dash, neo and ether. I don't know about other different altcoins but those coins seem to be profitable
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:24:38 PM

I like what you're doing, but are you sure you want to spend 10 bitcoins on altcoins? And do you have financial backup for this, because 10 bitcoins are worth 62,000$. So be careful with what you're doing. I am not going to fill the form but I would suggest you to buy Monero, EOS, IOST, Litecoin, NEO just to be on the safe side, as these are reputable altcoins. Cheesy

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:29:09 PM

My opinion about that is to keep holding your BTC. 10 BTC is a large amount and I think if you will save them for 2-3 years, I am sure that you can make a huge profit by that time, maybe these 10 BTC will become worth 30 to 50 BTC in 2 years later. In another way, if you want to invest in some altcoins, it will be risky, because there is not safe crypto more than btc in this period.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:31:25 PM

are you sure you want to invest all your BTC into different altcoin? I think it's not a good idea. but what if some BTC?

and in the crypto market, there are many altcoins that you can choose as an investment place, such as ADA, XLM, Ripple, FLXX, ODEM, USDT, DASH, LTC.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: