Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:15:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to HODL or not ?  (Read 585 times)
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:54:49 PM

sure HODL. current price of bitcoin is not for sell, Its time to buy Bitcoin and fill my bags with bitcoin(although its not possible) Sad . I am not selling now any bitcoin , I am Holding tightly my bitcoin for this moment. I would sell them when bitcoin would be minimum $15k 
If a person is holding bitcoin for a long time then he should continue holding it for some more time, because price is trading too much low and if a person will like to sell he can only get a big lost, but if he will continue holding his bitcoin i think that it will not only recover his lost but will also make a good profit for him. You just need to hold your bitcoin.

In current scenario holding is the best option you can do with bitcoin as price is not too high and if you sell now you will be making less profits and whether to sell or not will depend on what price you bought your bitcoins in the past but make sure that you sell your bitcoins when price goes high an you are making good profits from as people who didn't sell their bitcoins when price was $20k are regretting till date.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:12:49 PM

If you do not like to hold bitcoins then why the hell you are in here? because it makes no sense after all. Just stick to this new technology and adapt yourself to it, its  gonna be the future

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:07:20 PM

I had bought some bitcoins in late December when price was around $10K. I had put all of it to trade on some altcoins to get good returns. Now, I'm all in on Bitcoin Gold, I bought it at $110 which is down to around $26. Shall I wait for another bubble to build up or sell what I'm remaining with ?

Lol. Bitcoin Gold? That's another bitcoin fork so I assume that it will get the same treatment just like other fork coins, they will just die a simply death. So did buy the hype so that's the price you have to pay. That's the problem with a lot of newbies with zero knowledge in crypto investing, don't buy the hype and it do did, learn how to exit on time so that you will not lost your hard earn money.

Again, this market is not for everyone to get rich as fast as you can, because you will be really got burned easily and lost a lot. So its either you get out of Bitcoin Gold and take the lost or keep holding and hope that one day it will be pump again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:23:36 PM

I love bitcoins and that is the main reason of why i am still on here, otherwise i would just have sold all my coins a long time ago, i really like to hold bitcoins now

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
jakolinko

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 09:52:05 PM

if you have been holing btc since december, then the best option would be to keep holding it. otherwise i would say that swing trading or day trading is much better and profitable than holding. it's like the same with holding the stocks during the market crash, better sell it when you see signals which can indicate bear market and buy it again with the lower price. holding is pointless
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:15:07 PM

I love bitcoins and that is the main reason of why i am still on here, otherwise i would just have sold all my coins a long time ago, i really like to hold bitcoins now
And what exactly makes you love them? Is it the speculative side (the profit potential), or do you add value its promise (being decentralized, no middle man, financial freedom)?

Most hodlers confidently hodl through peaks because they see converting to fiat as a step back, and I am somewhat on that side as well. I can always enjoy the higher levels with greater adoption by spending instead of selling.

Gold has never been a convenient means of payment, and that while it's constantly being praised as currency. Bitcoin as digital gold makes gold finally easy to spend. It's the use case gold never really had, but Bitcoin does. Smiley

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
kzr_sk (OP)

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:20:55 AM

hodl to earn money not to lose money. because our goal when we are starting to invest in bitcoin is to receive a profit not to lose a profit right ?

Yeah, made a huge mistake.
kzr_sk (OP)

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:31:05 AM

I had bought some bitcoins in late December when price was around $10K. I had put all of it to trade on some altcoins to get good returns. Now, I'm all in on Bitcoin Gold, I bought it at $110 which is down to around $26. Shall I wait for another bubble to build up or sell what I'm remaining with ?

Lol. Bitcoin Gold? That's another bitcoin fork so I assume that it will get the same treatment just like other fork coins, they will just die a simply death. So did buy the hype so that's the price you have to pay. That's the problem with a lot of newbies with zero knowledge in crypto investing, don't buy the hype and it do did, learn how to exit on time so that you will not lost your hard earn money.

Again, this market is not for everyone to get rich as fast as you can, because you will be really got burned easily and lost a lot. So its either you get out of Bitcoin Gold and take the lost or keep holding and hope that one day it will be pump again.
Well, I'm 21 as of now. I'll learn gradually and have started to learn with my mistakes cause it's the best way to get learned and not repeat again I believe. Yeah I had zero knowledge to commit those mistakes but I was helpless cause I learnt to invest by my own keen of interest, But now I'm surrounded by good community like you so I can hope to progress soon Smiley
boblets243

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:47:42 AM

If I were in your shoes I would hold until the price goes up. Or i would sell with lesser loss.  If you sell at this very moment you lose almost half the price.  But every decision depends on you. This depend on how your are as an investor.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:50:46 AM

Isn't make sense if we keep on holding without even spending some of it.  Bitcoin isn't a bank actually,  it is another form of currency which we could used for some purchases. It only happens that isn't yet accepted as a method of payment that's why people are converting it into fiat money.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:15:33 AM

You sell and what's your next plan?

If I'm on that situation, I'll endure all the losses and will start holding waiting for the time until the market goes healthy again.
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:23:12 AM

This is good situation for buying and holding cuz price is relatively low considering how much it was in December last year. If these two price are to compare then its ok to say that this is perfect time to buy.
Looking on some older charts see this is good time to buy similar path was back in 2014 and 2015 price drop then recovered in 2017 this could be good sign for buy, but not need to be.
Sungoku

Activity: 462
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:02:52 PM

This is good situation for buying and holding cuz price is relatively low considering how much it was in December last year. If these two price are to compare then its ok to say that this is perfect time to buy.
Looking on some older charts see this is good time to buy similar path was back in 2014 and 2015 price drop then recovered in 2017 this could be good sign for buy, but not need to be.
It's our first goal we want to make a profit and we do not want to lose our money so this is good to hold if you see your money is lost because we know bitcoin price will go up in pefect time and many investors waiting for price increase from bitcoin so for me it is better to holding up so we can get a big profit someday.
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:56:03 PM

Depending on your patience and trust, if you can be patient you will choose to hold when the price falls, believe the price of crypto will increase again, and for your benefit in the future hold it tightly.

tokecabe

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:47:29 PM

for now more you save first up to 2 months ahead because I predict the end of this year prices will increase better.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 06:36:29 PM

The second option is not seems good.In a business ,we have to sell our product with some profit.It help us to inverse that money in other assets and increase our capability.I had only one answer for you,just hold your Bitcoin gold.You can convert the bitcoin into any altcoin as per your wish.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:09:58 PM

I current situation I will hold Bitcoin till it reaches $ 7800. I am going to sell it on that price and open short with the target about $ 3000. I will buy Bitcoin under $ 3000 hard and will hold it about 2 years.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:36:29 PM

My opinion is that hold bitcoin for a long time more. Don't worry about it at now and the future.
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:30:38 PM

I prefer sell and rebuy

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:54:51 PM

Bitcoin to hold since not good to sell today price is not reaching it's peak price. For me I prefer to invest also into different altcoins and not good to invest all in one coin. So hold your btc until you can earned profit by your investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: