Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:27:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ..............  (Read 1369 times)
elhero (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:18:20 PM

I am going to send out emails to all pending partners which you mentioned in the OP. Are you sure they are all pending partners?

You have every right to write to all our prospective partners, but it will be more desirable to wait for the official announcement

More desirable, aha, I see. I guess most of them would be shocked if I let them know they have a pending partnership with you.

I recommend that we once more study our site, more closely. We have not announced a partnership, all of these companies are on the list of expected partners, with each organization we keep in touch.

It is still misleading if you call those expected partners. It is just a try to impress anyone visiting your website.

Once again I want to clarify - not partners, but prospective partners. With each company under consideration, a conversation was held about possible cooperation, all the organizations listed listed interest in the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
$Nick$

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:25:23 AM

Why do not you plan a public sale? It seems to me that 100 investors of closed sales do not combine with the principle of decentralization
$Nick$

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:32:15 AM

I am going to send out emails to all pending partners which you mentioned in the OP. Are you sure they are all pending partners?

You have every right to write to all our prospective partners, but it will be more desirable to wait for the official announcement

More desirable, aha, I see. I guess most of them would be shocked if I let them know they have a pending partnership with you.

I recommend that we once more study our site, more closely. We have not announced a partnership, all of these companies are on the list of expected partners, with each organization we keep in touch.

It is still misleading if you call those expected partners. It is just a try to impress anyone visiting your website.
This is similar to the trend of all the latest projects in the field of crypto-currency. I hope they can conclude these expected partnerships and provide evidence
elhero (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:58:35 AM

Why do not you plan a public sale? It seems to me that 100 investors of closed sales do not combine with the principle of decentralization

Public sale was in our plans, but we collected the necessary amount for the implementation of the project with private sale. After listing to the stock exchange, everyone can buy our tokens. I do not think that this can negatively affect decentralization
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:22:56 PM

This is similar to the trend of all the latest projects in the field of crypto-currency. I hope they can conclude these expected partnerships and provide evidence

I am very curious to see how many of these prospective partners actually end up becoming their partners. Wink
Uther Dowl

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:05:56 AM

I am very curious to see how many of these prospective partners actually end up becoming their partners. Wink

It would be something to argue about. Whether they are official partners or not, eventually we will find out. Wink But I believe that the program will show its necessity (and I'm sure it will show, because the idea is really attractive to people) and there will definitely be companies that this idea will attract.
Pristav

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:21:07 PM

when?? WHEEEEEN??? When i can buy this fck!! i cant wait ><
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:25:37 PM

This platform is quite similar to the airdrop token that I have joined an ERC20 token, however with your dedication on this project hopefully the fulfillment of a decentralized application for tourists and travelers platform will be successfully be placed on the blockchain!
elhero (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:25:01 PM

when?? WHEEEEEN??? When i can buy this fck!! i cant wait ><

Very soon, on the eve of the listing on the stock exchange
$Nick$

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:19:36 PM

"In the US, a new trading platform Voyager will be launched, offering customers trading operations with crypto-currencies without commissions, the beta testing of the site will begin this week, and in October, traders will have access to the mobile application Voyager.
In the future, the platform plans to offer additional services for hedge funds and institutional investors, as well as launch news and analytical services.
The project participants are Uber co-founder Oscar Salazar, investor Uber Philip Eytan, and head of the retail broker Lightspeed Financial Steven Erlich (CEO of the start-up).
Initially, 15 crypts will be presented on Voyager, including bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum classic. According to Stephen Ehrlich, the company tends to add assets that are not available on most major US sites, including XRP and stellar. But before that, Voyager will ensure the safe storage of these crypto-currencies."
Cryptoman1a
Copper Member

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:56:39 PM

Uber?? Wow Cool
"In the US, a new trading platform Voyager will be launched, offering customers trading operations with crypto-currencies without commissions, the beta testing of the site will begin this week, and in October, traders will have access to the mobile application Voyager.
In the future, the platform plans to offer additional services for hedge funds and institutional investors, as well as launch news and analytical services.
The project participants are Uber co-founder Oscar Salazar, investor Uber Philip Eytan, and head of the retail broker Lightspeed Financial Steven Erlich (CEO of the start-up).
Initially, 15 crypts will be presented on Voyager, including bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum classic. According to Stephen Ehrlich, the company tends to add assets that are not available on most major US sites, including XRP and stellar. But before that, Voyager will ensure the safe storage of these crypto-currencies."
$Nick$

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:03:00 PM

I'm also surprised, but the project is like a scam. I see no activity, maybe this topic of the forum was abandoned...
Cryptoman1a
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:12:49 PM

Crypto-currency one big to scam, which was thought up by Donald Trump!!
$Nick$

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:20:36 PM

Grin Old Trump is an intelligent businessman, but it seems to me that he has nothing to do with the crypto. Although everything is possible  Wink
Cryptoman1a
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:30:22 PM

I know about what I speak.
Grin Old Trump is an intelligent businessman, but it seems to me that he has nothing to do with the crypto. Although everything is possible  Wink
$Nick$

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:43:09 PM

Well, there is no doubt about that. What do you think about this project?
Cryptoman1a
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:53:10 PM

I think prospect is what - isn't clear yet.
Well, there is no doubt about that. What do you think about this project?
$Nick$

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:35:29 PM

Already tomorrow! Announcement of a large-scale airdrop and bounty program! follow the news
when airdrop and bounty programs? I plan on vacation and look forward to the implementation of your project

Already the other day we announce the of airdrop and bounty in the topic. Follow the news on our official resources
I missed something, the airdrop and bounty programs has already ended?
elhero (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:41:48 PM

Already tomorrow! Announcement of a large-scale airdrop and bounty program! follow the news
when airdrop and bounty programs? I plan on vacation and look forward to the implementation of your project

Already the other day we announce the of airdrop and bounty in the topic. Follow the news on our official resources
I missed something, the airdrop and bounty programs has already ended?

This week! The official announcement of the airdrop, follow the news on Twitter and the telegram.
elhero (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:44:34 PM

Please do not worry. Developers are actively involved in the project, and they are preparing you a bomb! Soon, the voyager activates a strong advertising campaign, millions will know about us!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: